Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:06:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Bitcoin Story  (Read 130 times)
Paradox_R (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:18:56 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 08:40:03 PM by Paradox_R
Merited by Daffadile (4)

Dear Believers,

I recently learned THA WEI! This allowed me to sho you all THA WEI.So as fortold I Paradox_R will show you THA WEI

In the long past in a Cryptokingdom far far away, believers pledged their loyalty to our QUEEN called BITCOIN! In return our QUEEN brought promises to bring all believers to MOON MOON LAND where all dreams of lambo's would come true. In this TIMEwe believers stood strong together. We were united!

On the road to MOON MOON LAND we passed through different towns where different princesses would reside.

- Princess ETHEREUM/b] a kind and beautifull lady, she was as fertile as Aphroditus herself. She gave birth to many BABIES whom she called ICO's. These BABIES would grow up and become fierce wariors and protect their mother. Some of them were even rumored to be so FIERCEthat they were allowed to visit MOON MOON LAND.

- Princess RIPPLE a elegant woman who was admired by many men. However, she was a daughter of an EVIL adversary of our QUEEN. This however, made some believers crazy for forbidden love!

- Princess LITECOIN a happy and cheerfull girl. She was the little sister of our QUEEN and with her little chi-kun made the world a better place.

- other Princesses such as BITCOIN CASH(The twin sister of our QUEEN who believes she should rule the Cryptokingdom), Cardano a sneaky adventures girl who always apears out of no where and many other princesses ...

Anyway, during the road to MOON MOON LAND many believers stayed in these towns and were persuade by these princesses to stay by their side. The QUEEN loved all her believers and allowed everyone to live their life to the fullest. However with every believer lost, our QUEEN was suffering. Nonetheless, she acted as lovely as always and continued our adventure to MOON MOON LAND! Always smiling and sharing love with her believers, she hid her pain of the lost believers until she couldn't anymore ! One moment the QUEEN FELL DOWN due to the PAIN OF losing 70% of her believers! She wondered what she did wrong to her believers for them to leave her while she shared so much love. Many believers still loved OUR QUEEN as a child who loves their mother, however they thought the QUEEN was too slow and that the path to MOON MOON LAND would take to long. However not that they know off, during the night when all believers were sleeping, the QUEEN was practicing her lightning speed to bring all believers quicker to MOON MOON LAND. It was this ignorance from the believers to leave our queen and stay the nights with the beautifull princesses. However, what the believers didn't know was that if the QUEEN was suffering, the princesses would cry for the QUEEN hopeing for a better future.

THIS is the MOMENT believers! OUR QUEEN IS SUFFERING! We need to unite again and comfort our QUEEN. THIS IS THA WEI to stop the pain and make not only the QUEEN happy again but also the princesses!

Please believers, do not hide your FIAT and ALTS but give and follow our ONE TRUE QUEEN. So that she may recover from her pain and suffering. So that when the QUEEN has recovered we can continue THA WEI to MOON MOON LAND

THIS IS THA WEI! THE ONE TRUE WEI TO END ALL SUFFERING In the Cryptokingdom!
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

Wow, I didn't expect for someone to create a story regarding the condition of the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency.
Anyways, the story was fun to read, because we can all relate to this story.

According to this to this story, we need to unite once more for bitcoin community to become stronger, which is true.
Nicely done.

You can also change your title, to "A Bitcoin Story" haha.
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

Wow, I love your story bro, very interesting and quite true ! I bookmarked it to read it again in one year or two when we will have reached MOON MOON LAND Wink !
Paradox_R (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Wow, I didn't expect for someone to create a story regarding the condition of the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency.
Anyways, the story was fun to read, because we can all relate to this story.

According to this to this story, we need to unite once more for bitcoin community to become stronger, which is true.
Nicely done.

You can also change your title, to "A Bitcoin Story" haha.

=) As you wish my friend Smiley The Cryptokingdom is a dreary place right now Smiley
I wish happiness and lambo's to all believers
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

Great story! It has all the hallmarks of a true fairytale!

Paradox_R (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

Wow, I love your story bro, very interesting and quite true ! I bookmarked it to read it again in one year or two when we will have reached MOON MOON LAND Wink !

Cheesy In a few years we will be laughing and telling stories to our children how amazing, scary and prosperous our journey to MOON MOON LAND was !   Grin
Paradox_R (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

Great story! It has all the hallmarks of a true fairytale!
How dreary the story may be, remember that it always ends with a happy ever after  Tongue Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: