Bitcoin Forum
November 15, 2018, 04:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cool Cousin - Network of Trusted City Guides and Locals. Sale March 2018  (Read 5913 times)
Seattlle

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

I have a question, I noticed that in different ico’s more information is shared regarding exchanges. Is Israeli law more restrictive in that sense then others (except American)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tientien4

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

wanted to ask - how many cousins are there? What is the process of picking one and how will it remain the same in the future with growth?
are you guys going to have more AMAs with the team? if so with who and what does he do
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:26:59 PM

With respect we really need to know what is going on with liquidity... It has been some time and i think this question needs to be addressed by the team. Otherwise we will have another Endor on our hands  - AmaZix to clarify i said by the team not you.
Felicisimoiii

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:52:17 AM

wanted to ask - how many cousins are there? What is the process of picking one and how will it remain the same in the future with growth?
are you guys going to have more AMAs with the team? if so with who and what does he do

Hey tientien4! Cool Cousin have 1,100 live cousins and thousands in the pipeline. They receive applicants from all over the world, and according to the needs in each city they review the potential cousins and screen them. Then, the cousins are onboarded to the platform and community. During this year they will significantly increase the community in terms of new cousins and new cities. You can apply to become a cousin here: http://become.coolcousin.com
kieran_84

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:55:36 AM

I have a question, I noticed that in different ico’s more information is shared regarding exchanges. Is Israeli law more restrictive in that sense then others (except American)

Seattlle, please stay tuned for information regarding a liquidity solution, unfortunately we are unable to discuss exchange related matters.
kieran_84

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:00:53 AM

With respect we really need to know what is going on with liquidity... It has been some time and i think this question needs to be addressed by the team. Otherwise we will have another Endor on our hands  - AmaZix to clarify i said by the team not you.

Maardhayrule an announcement will be shared with the community as soon as possible, we apologise for the delay.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

Seattlle, please stay tuned for information regarding a liquidity solution, unfortunately we are unable to discuss exchange related matters.

I will be patient waiting for a liquidity solution. I hope that liquidity will benefit investors and hopefully this year. Because this is what investors are looking forward to

Blakmanta

Activity: 48
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

I will be patient waiting for a liquidity solution. I hope that liquidity will benefit investors and hopefully this year. Because this is what investors are looking forward to

Hello fajarkus12 Smiley,

Please stay tuned!
maardhayrule

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:22:15 PM

Cool Cousin does not cover every city accross the globe yet, They are however working on expansion with 250% growth in 3 months and a new city added every 4.5 days, so give it some time
andiagung

Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

The price of CUZ on IDEX is 0.000038 ETH. We need 0.0002 to maintain capital and lose 80%
You're disappointing the investors too
I invested 20000 dollars
Now only $4000 is left

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
startedd

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

As mentioned elsewhere, we will not discuss exchange listings or price in this channel until an official announcement is made by the Cool Cousin team. Rest assured that The risk will become smaller over time - as when usage and trade volume increases, instability decreases.
Sammied

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

Did you know Cool cousin will significantly increase their community in terms of new cousins and new cities during this year?

Well, if you wish to become a cousin, you apply to become a one here: http://become.coolcousin.com
iamgekko

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

Hey people!

Tell us if you’re an introvert or an extrovert and we’ll tell you where to travel!

Extrovert, introvert – we all like to travel. Different destinations suit different people, and that’s where this quiz enters the picture. GO FOR IT.

https://www.coolcousin.com/blog/articles/tell-us-introvert-extrovert-well-tell-travel/
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

Guys can you please check whats going on with your London photographers? I know two cousins who have been waiting for an appointment for months
Also for one of them the photographer cancelled twice
Solexx

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

That's why there's a roadmap and your own duty of responsibility to yourself to conduct research before entering at ICO stage. What exactly are you expecting?
Zye

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

"One's destination is never a place, but always a new way of seeing things."
-Henry Miller

We are postive our Fellow Cousins can support the above statement and get you a new and perhaps a better perspective of places, one must visit to believe 😉

With the expansion rate of 250% growth in 3 months and a new city added every 4-5 days,the Cool cousin team is planning on launching Tokyo, Osaka, Bangkok, Capetown, Johannesburg, Las Vegas and many other destinations this year 🙂
scolary23

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

simply getting the job done

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:13:11 PM

-Henry Miller

We are postive our Fellow Cousins can support the above statement and get you a new and perhaps a better perspective of places, one must visit to believe 😉

With the expansion rate of 250% growth in 3 months and a new city added every 4-5 days,the Cool cousin team is planning on launching Tokyo, Osaka, Bangkok, Capetown, Johannesburg, Las Vegas and many other destinations this year 🙂
I like the dynamics of increasing the number of cousins and cities. I knew that many will be interested in this project and this service. If this continues, it will become ubiquitous.

▄███▌
    ██████
   ██ ▀████       ███
  ██   ████     ██████       ▄▄▄
 █▀    ████    ███████      █████
      ████    ███████      ██████
      ████    ███████     ███████   ███
      ████   ███ ████    ███████   ████
     ████   ███ ████    ███ ████   ████    ▐██▌      ████▄
     ████   ███ ████   ███ ████   ████     ███     ███████   ██   ███▄     ▄▄██
     ████  ███ ████   ███ ████    ████    ████   ███▀  ███  ████▄█████   ████ ▄██    █
    ████  ███  ████  ███ ████    ████    ████   ███▀  ██▀  ██████▀████ ████   ████   █
    ████ ███  ████  ███  ████    ████    ████  ████       ██████  ████████▀   ████ ▄█
    ████ ███  ████ ███  ████    ████   ██████  ████      ██████    ███████     █████▀
   ████ ███   ███████   ████   █████  ██████  ██████▄  ▄██████        ████▄   ███
   ████ ███  ███████   ▐████  ██████████ ███   █████████  ████        █████████▀
   ███████   ██████    ▐██████████████   ███    ▀████▀   ████          █████▀▀
  ███████    █████     ▐██████   ████   ███
  ██████     ▀██▀       ▀████           ███
  ▀████                          █     ███
                                 ██▄  ▄███
                                  ██████▀
                                   ▀▀▀▀

THE JOB DONE

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

▄▄                ▄▄
  ████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄████
  ████████████████████
  ████████████████████
 ▄████████████████████▄
 ██████████████████████▌
 ██████████████████████▌
 ██████████████████████▌
 ██████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████▀
██▄     ████████
 ▀██    ████████

▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ██▀▀            ▀▀██
██▌            ▐█▌ ▐██
██     ▄██████▄     ██
██    ██▀    ▀██    ██
██   ▐█▌      ▐█▌   ██
██   ▐█▌      ▐█▌   ██
██    ██▄    ▄██    ██
██     ▀██████▀     ██
██▌                ▐██
 ██▄▄            ▄▄██
  ▀▀██████████████▀▀

██▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████
████████▀
█████▀
██▀
thedon1997

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

-Henry Miller

I like the dynamics of increasing the number of cousins and cities. I knew that many will be interested in this project and this service. If this continues, it will become ubiquitous.

Thank you for the input Scolary Smiley
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:49:04 PM

-Henry Miller

I agree with you, the more cities are added, the more people use Coolcousin to find unique places they will like in cities around the world. So the Coolcousin application is very useful

Sammied

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

Hello All!

Want to find out more about Cool Cousins already existing locations?
Well you can! You can read about some of the many of the fascinating places and resturaunts that already exist on Cool Cousin!

Read about it in Cool cousins travel blog!

https://www.coolcousin.com/blog/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.