Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:35:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cool Cousin - Network of Trusted City Guides and Locals. Sale March 2018  (Read 6511 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

I have a question, I noticed that in different ico’s more information is shared regarding exchanges. Is Israeli law more restrictive in that sense then others (except American)

Seattlle, please stay tuned for information regarding a liquidity solution, unfortunately we are unable to discuss exchange related matters.

I will be patient waiting for a liquidity solution. I hope that liquidity will benefit investors and hopefully this year. Because this is what investors are looking forward to
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blakmanta

Activity: 48
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

I have a question, I noticed that in different ico’s more information is shared regarding exchanges. Is Israeli law more restrictive in that sense then others (except American)

Seattlle, please stay tuned for information regarding a liquidity solution, unfortunately we are unable to discuss exchange related matters.

I will be patient waiting for a liquidity solution. I hope that liquidity will benefit investors and hopefully this year. Because this is what investors are looking forward to

Hello fajarkus12 Smiley,

Please stay tuned!
maardhayrule

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:22:15 PM

Cool Cousin does not cover every city accross the globe yet, They are however working on expansion with 250% growth in 3 months and a new city added every 4.5 days, so give it some time
andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

The price of CUZ on IDEX is 0.000038 ETH. We need 0.0002 to maintain capital and lose 80%
You're disappointing the investors too
I invested 20000 dollars
Now only $4000 is left
startedd

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

As mentioned elsewhere, we will not discuss exchange listings or price in this channel until an official announcement is made by the Cool Cousin team. Rest assured that The risk will become smaller over time - as when usage and trade volume increases, instability decreases.
Sammied

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:45:37 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 01:15:35 PM by Sammied

Did you know Cool cousin will significantly increase their community in terms of new cousins and new cities during this year?

Well, if you wish to become a cousin, you apply to become a one here: http://become.coolcousin.com
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

Hey people!

Tell us if you’re an introvert or an extrovert and we’ll tell you where to travel!

Extrovert, introvert – we all like to travel. Different destinations suit different people, and that’s where this quiz enters the picture. GO FOR IT.

https://www.coolcousin.com/blog/articles/tell-us-introvert-extrovert-well-tell-travel/
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

Guys can you please check whats going on with your London photographers? I know two cousins who have been waiting for an appointment for months
Also for one of them the photographer cancelled twice
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

That's why there's a roadmap and your own duty of responsibility to yourself to conduct research before entering at ICO stage. What exactly are you expecting?
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

"One's destination is never a place, but always a new way of seeing things."
-Henry Miller

We are postive our Fellow Cousins can support the above statement and get you a new and perhaps a better perspective of places, one must visit to believe 😉

With the expansion rate of 250% growth in 3 months and a new city added every 4-5 days,the Cool cousin team is planning on launching Tokyo, Osaka, Bangkok, Capetown, Johannesburg, Las Vegas and many other destinations this year 🙂
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:13:11 PM

-Henry Miller

We are postive our Fellow Cousins can support the above statement and get you a new and perhaps a better perspective of places, one must visit to believe 😉

With the expansion rate of 250% growth in 3 months and a new city added every 4-5 days,the Cool cousin team is planning on launching Tokyo, Osaka, Bangkok, Capetown, Johannesburg, Las Vegas and many other destinations this year 🙂
I like the dynamics of increasing the number of cousins and cities. I knew that many will be interested in this project and this service. If this continues, it will become ubiquitous.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

-Henry Miller

I like the dynamics of increasing the number of cousins and cities. I knew that many will be interested in this project and this service. If this continues, it will become ubiquitous.

Thank you for the input Scolary Smiley
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:49:04 PM

-Henry Miller

I agree with you, the more cities are added, the more people use Coolcousin to find unique places they will like in cities around the world. So the Coolcousin application is very useful
Sammied

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

Hello All!

Want to find out more about Cool Cousins already existing locations?
Well you can! You can read about some of the many of the fascinating places and resturaunts that already exist on Cool Cousin!

Read about it in Cool cousins travel blog!

https://www.coolcousin.com/blog/
Zye

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

-Henry Miller

I agree with you, the more cities are added, the more people use Coolcousin to find unique places they will like in cities around the world. So the Coolcousin application is very useful

Thank you for the support Fajarkus! If you are interested in unique places you might enjoy the Cool Cousin Travel Blog! It could be nice to see the Cool Cousin approach to travel! Smiley

https://www.coolcousin.com/blog/
Zye

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

If you are itching for a bit more Cool Cousin then you might like this video!  Cool

It was released a while back, but I imagine a lot of the community were outside enjoying the sun! So here is the video just in case you missed it before! It is the latest AMA Session with the Co-founder and CTO of Cool Cousin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8v_jZ9dBvc
Sammied

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

In a recent publication, Business Insider names Cool Cousin as one of 2018’s successful reverse ICO (Initial Coin Offering) launches. “A trend worth watching in 2018 is that of reverse ICOs - the process in which non-blockchain companies move from centralized structures to tokenized business models,” writes reporter Ben Dickson.

Read more here: https://blog.coolcousin.com/business-insider-cool-cousins-got-it-right/
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

I just could not resist to post this tweet. I hope  it will benefit to the overall discussion between CUZ holders which is happening on this CC channel.
Take your time to build, scale and improve this great CC app.
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:13:02 PM

We are speculating according to current market situation and dont want CUZ to get listed now, on the other hand team can expand their network to get better on their infrastructure! Thats simple.
Finally CUZ team make the decision tho, i am just an investor
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

I cant explain anymore my friend, sorry. You may wanna read from top to get an idea.
Otherwise group will look like a TA discussion then lol but my kind suggestion to you... learn your technical analysis and funda to become successful in this market!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: