Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it very promising ICO worth investing in?  (Read 85 times)
Roam-man (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:01:37 PM

The goal of this post is to enhance awareness of the great project Neurogress and ask your opinion. I've known this for a couple of months and think it's one of the best you can find now. I read everything I could about them. The idea seems very noble. They develop a software for neurocontrolling of electronic devices. The primary use case is create mind controlled prosthetic devices to help people with challenges. What makes them stand out is that they actually have a beta version of the product: watch here.
Many ICOs try to raise money with promises that they will develop a technology later. But many has failed. Neurogress on the other hand shows us that they know how to do it. I believe that they will deliver a much greater products if they raise enough funds. Their marketing is weak tho but I believe they will make it on the idea alone  Smiley
Such technologies will impact our lives in a significant way in 5-10 years I think. Use cases are limitless: gaming, industrial use, drones, robots, VR, etc.
Tell me what do you think about it. Will it work out? I'm going to invest anyway and see what will come out of this but I would like to hear the opinion of the community as well 
Here is a quick ICO analysis from NewsBTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elite2291

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

very cool project. You should also look into Gibraltar blockchain exchange (GBX). Token sales platform and crypto exchange. Great team and project. https://t.me/GBXCommunity
Roam-man (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:38:26 PM

With my little experience here and on cryptocurrency I think investing in ICOs is generally a huge risk. If you can't afford the risk, don't go in. If your stake money is dear to you, don't stake it. That's the way I see all ICOs. Don't invest money you can't afford to lose on an ICO, no matter how promising you think it is. I rather wait for the coin to get listed on an exchange before buying in. I have been bitten before by these fraudulent devs. My thought is same for all icos.

You are right but ICOs have huge bonuses. You just should examine it carefully. I think if you do your own research and put at least 10 hours in it then the chances of being scammed are very low.

very cool project. You should also look into Gibraltar blockchain exchange (GBX). Token sales platform and crypto exchange. Great team and project. https://t.me/GBXCommunity

Thanks. Looks good. Started reading their white paper
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: