Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GREEN, GREEN, GREEN a great color  (Read 1106 times)
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:30:26 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 02:21:20 AM by Casmania

2 hours of green today and then red again.
You do not know what in 12 hours...
well i hope their are more hours of green in the upcoming days

Atleast that green means that there is still a good fight for the market growth of the altcoins and will just have to wait then hold for sometime until the upward trend will be back to normalize. Better to ride the opportunity in buying  good prospect altcoins while it is still at it's lower price where this is the good side while altcoins is at dip.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:36:40 AM

It went green for a little while because the US stock market investors poured some money into crypto, but wasn't enough to stop the dump due to all the bad media coverage on crypto banning, it'll be red for a few more days Im sure but then it'll come back to normal in March. It needed this crash to prevent massive bubble burst.

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:37:55 AM

the coin will show the green color when it has passed the chinese new year. that's for sure because the effect of china's new year is huge. but, within the next 12 hours nothing will change and that's just a temporary change and the price of cryptocurrency will still be at the lowest price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

In the accounting and finance world, profit is black not green.  (Hence, "Black Friday.")

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

What a blood bath the last couple days. Stepped away from the monitoring and the world loses its damn mind.  Hopefully, after Chinese New Year we will see some movement in a positive direction.  Not a good sign that the stock market also tanked.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

Here is some great advice, if looking at coinmarketcap causes you stress, DON'T DO IT!

Go for a jog, cook a great meal, do some yoga.
At this point, there is really only two viable options: But some more btc or just ride it out.
Selling, of course, is absolutely out of the question, you are looking at 60% losses.

For me, I'm going to buy some more.
I am not going to wait for other countries or people to revitalize the market.
All the regulation news means nothing to me.
Of course, I alone can't change things around, but what will make the market recover is if people buy, not hold or sell.

And why wouldn't you want to buy?
Seriously, if you go to a store and an item is 60% off, isn't that a great deal?

srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

I love green as a great colour Smiley it gives me a lot of relaxation:)
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

Well its hard to predict where Bitcoin will go unless you are the one manipulating it Cheesy
I don't think anyone is manipulating it now. Chinese are enjoying their money and looking forward to their new year. Just wait for a month until dust settles and I think everything will be OK after that.
I mean, c'mon, these threads are not helping anyone, just spreading more panic into already very week hands. Just hold your breath and HODL your crypto.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

Prices in the market are really moving fast and can't predict where to go now. It's been a long time now that the market is red dyed. i was so happy when i saw it turned green but just a short period of time and went back to bloody one. I think we just need to hold and wait till Chinese New Year pass and we can see the better market then. if you will see the graph of price last years, you will definitely know why is this happening same as years passed. This is just normal for the PRO here in the crypto world.
indeed things will be just fine for the next couple of months since this things arent new in cryptocurrencies..though it is feeling really hard  seeing market stained with purely red but i know for sure this wont be forever..and im looking forward for the coins to make recovers.what we can contribute now is stay holding,dont buy those fuds and keep the trust on every coin in your portfolio

ronni01

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

Yes, green is always pleasant to see, but without bad and there is no pleasant so that the people who trade always agree with the fact that at any moment it can be beaten and a bad streak!
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

The downtrend is not over yet, I think everything will be normal in March or just in the end of this month when all the bad news for cryptocurrency and Bitcoin gone. We need to find a good place to hide at the moment and I think Tether is the best choice for now Smiley. If you exchanged all your cryptocurrency to Tether few days ago I think for now you can use it to buy back all the coin you want at much lower price Smiley

No doubt, now is a very good time for shopping, but I'm not sure about Tether, because there are also negative news about it (the company did not pass the audit), etc.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Plimo

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Shopify Developer

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

Yes. It is so bad.
One day green max +10 then the next day red -50..

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

Yeah, fast trading is a good option. dont try to hold and push your luck.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:12:15 PM

Everybody likes the green color while you are in position. Frankly I want to see BTC at $4500 just because I already tired of this falling. I guess 4.5k is the bottom for the current "crysis" and many investors would like to get in at this level. Hopefully we'll see some growth after that.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:28:10 PM

i think its normal for it to happen for a market it cant go green forever. alot of people with weak hands will probably go sell all of their coins and those who are believing to bitcoin will probably get blessed in the long run.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

It might be a bull trap so be careful,the total marketcap is still not showing a good sign,declining cap means we are still in a bearish trend which makes bitcoin's price too weak.But this is a good time to aquire cheap solid coins and bitcoins,because they are very cheap,and most of the people are scared to buy!But lets all hope that the decline will stop so the market will get back on track.

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

Here is some great advice, if looking at coinmarketcap causes you stress, DON'T DO IT!

Go for a jog, cook a great meal, do some yoga.
At this point, there is really only two viable options: But some more btc or just ride it out.
Selling, of course, is absolutely out of the question, you are looking at 60% losses.

For me, I'm going to buy some more.
I am not going to wait for other countries or people to revitalize the market.
All the regulation news means nothing to me.
Of course, I alone can't change things around, but what will make the market recover is if people buy, not hold or sell.

And why wouldn't you want to buy?
Seriously, if you go to a store and an item is 60% off, isn't that a great deal?

Good advice by chocopapaya
I use blockfolio to track my portfolio and would normally visit it twice per day,
but for the last week I check it maybe once in 2 days.
If you are a long term hodler just forget about it and add and expand on it before the upturn.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

Green is my favourity colour  Grin but don't be so happy , I think dump is not over yet . We should prepair ourselves there will be at least two "red" weeks , before the bears will left the market

MrWidow

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

lol when i see on my app i see only red nowadays Sad
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

Green for hope. But i think i will go back to red. Every day we see something a few blue. but then red. go down very fast. market is down. I think it will take 2-3 months for the market to go up steadily
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: