Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:08:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GREEN, GREEN, GREEN a great color  (Read 1107 times)
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

That's true.. virtual money always give a surprise in every second red is not always red,,Beginning in 2018 is indeed a tough start for bitcoin due to strict rules of some countries, such as China which take decisive step on the exchange of bitcoin. Bamboo Curtain countries also do overseas ban for company executives associated with bitcoin.
Similarly, South Korea is planning to crack down on cryptocurrency owners who use it for illegal transactions.

coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

I gave up predicting and just trying my luck. Some people who I thought as experts didn't predict this crash and now I just have hopes and believes. Dow Jones is down too which is my biggest headache right now.

terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

Yes, of course, the current situation in the market is very strong and very positive. Let's pray that the situation is preserved, because it seems to me that by the spring of this year bitcoin should cost $ 20,000. Therefore, it is probably already bitcoin begin to grow

JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

If did't fell sad, you will never know what's the means of happy.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

I heard predictions that in February it might hit 30000 already.
SEC conclusion was so positive that now we should be very bullish
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

2 hours of green today and then red again.
You do not know what in 12 hours...

LoL, I think it's ok.
In my experience, whenever there's green it will soon turn to red and red to green and that's the volatility of Cryptocurrency Market today and that's ok because people are investing and earning in return and that's normal as we do.
We cannot for people would invest more and more while we are withdrawing money out of Cryptocurrencies. I mean, it's two way around.
As a day trader, I'm always following the ultimate formula of trading, Buy Low, Hold and Sell High over and over again.

GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

Probably this big correction is over. I hope that criptocurrency market will grow up back in the nearest 1-2 months  Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

I heard predictions that in February it might hit 30000 already.
SEC conclusion was so positive that now we should be very bullish

That's really a positive prediction but the truth is nobody sees the future and the future of Cryptocurrency Market is unpredictable, they could manipulate the future of this Market but nobody could just take all out the market capital and leave it in Bloodbaths.
As investors and traders, we all just hope that this surge will continue at least a couple of months so that we could get our profits before it goes down..

thomas_kunkel

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:59:16 AM

To the moon! We have to believe in it. And don't be hamsters Smiley
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

Today is green again. I think the market has returned to the uptrend. And really happy.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

Now its green from last 24 hours and I am hoping now the market will recover and it will start to grow again. This correction was required for bitcoin and according to me now it's done and now bitcoin will grow again for sure and will break the All-Time High again for sure.
mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

I am also glad to hear it because currently I have some altcoin which I think has the potential to be a good investment long term or short term.
Lonego104

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

You will become paranoid if you keep chasing the development of the market what is I suggest is to keep your portfolio solid. Solid in terms of fundamentals. If you are confident with your coins there are nothing to worry with the volatility of the price of the coins. I think it is not healthy to chase the price movement it is better to become investor rather than trader.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

Yes the market is recovering from the bloodbath yesterday,the total.marketcap of crypto has climb back to 300B which is only 100B yesterday,this is a confirmation the money of investors are pouring in to bitcoin's market.Lets hope that this greendays would last for long,im sure a lot of people has lost huge amount from panic selling and those holders are making a lot of money from the bloodbath.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Sagaris

Activity: 267
Merit: 6

Crypto Worker

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

I always love green color.

If you like it, you can give Merit!
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

Greed is good color indeed! If it becomes red again, then I'll surely buy more coins for hodling. I trust my portfolio, they'll go nowhere but up in the next few months I know. The volatility of the market is just normal, the red days is the season for buying strong assets.

[
bunca

Activity: 110
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

I do not know what the red and green represent, I only know that my bitcoin first dropped to a low level, and now it has started to call back. Today, the highest and lowest spreads have reached a big difference of $ 2,000. The rise makes me feel relaxed stand up
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

yes it is the great color for us crypto and also for the holder and trader but we still do not know if it will be still going to be green for the next month it will be pump or it will be dump we still do not know what will happen

crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

Green,Green,Green a great color ! This is a good day for the crypto market where the color has changed to green that means the price of altcoins has gone up even slowly, all crypto users will be happy because the color has turned green, hopefully the green continues until its fore.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:49:31 PM

Green means positive,the total marketcap of cryptocurrencies has climb from yesterday's 100B to 300B today.This is a great day because bitcoin has already started to recover from the jeopardy yesterday.I almost got nervous because of bitcoin's dillema yesterday but i still have faith that these investors wont let bitcoin down because they will surely lose billions of dollars in an instant.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: