Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GREEN, GREEN, GREEN a great color  (Read 1107 times)
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:29:47 AM

Eternal growth cannot be! Red color should also be because this is the beauty of the cryptocurrency, its volatility! Our business is only predicted based on experience and knowledge and make money on it!
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:44:02 AM

2 hours of green today and then red again.
You do not know what in 12 hours...

That is why we hold, I think it the continuous change of cryptocurrencies in the market in terms of value can be used to our advantage specially if you are planning to hold regardless of time and events. It may look simple but I know that holding can be a true test of patience and courage specially when you are surrounded by skeptics who just want to prove that what your doing will eventually fail.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:50:42 AM

2 hours of green today and then red again.
You do not know what in 12 hours...

Would suggest you to simply stop looking at the hourly charts and move to 1D charts atleast.
Sometimes all you need to do is to zoom out and speculate the market.

We have seen rough days in the past weeks, but there were fruitful weeks before that, everyone loves GREEN, however, RED is when it gives you opportunity to grab your fav alts for cheap.  Wink
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:53:01 AM

This market is just volatile and it feel likes people are just realizing that now cause it went down a lot.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:58:03 AM

This market is just volatile and it feel likes people are just realizing that now cause it went down a lot.

Maybe the new people. But the people who have been in the game for a while know how things go in crypto land.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:59:11 AM

indeed like this world of cryptocurrency. Market conditions are more difficult to predict. So we must be extra in monitoring the market conditions. and should seek more information.
roadwell890

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:18:43 AM

a trader will always be tense if he can not calmly read the candle
but a HODL ers, will be more relaxed while waiting for the set time, .. when he will sell their coins

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:51:09 AM

It is indeed nice to see some green again. The dip was necessary, but I hope we are now coming out of it and can have a period of stability before the next rise.
Yes, it has been some pretty huge number of days of red which was not funny most especially for traders who have just decided to stay away from the market with all the uncertainties flying around. So far so good, the market is looking good and it seems like we will start seeing some huge greens flying around a lot pretty soon even more than what we have now. Good to be back!

Some people predict that there will be more DIP before Chinese New Year, maybe to 5k, but I dont think so, there has been a huge support on 6k, I believe we see 8-9k during Feruary and then bullish trend in March.
Whatever anyone wants to predict now, I am still good at the price I have gotten in and the fact that the market is almost done with the whole downtrend and $5000 may not be even easy to pick up the way things are going. However, I guess we have to stay optimistic now, believing that the trend is going to reverse pretty soon, and look forward to a better year of new ATHs.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

This red colour just confirmation to the next bullish again, so if you long term trader dont panic just hold your coin until next leg. In my opinion this periode is time for up trend because the market was drop to much a few aday ago and all FUD is finish.

BitXtokens

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

now again red red red.      Angry
CaptainBezique

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

Simply remain quiet. Wait completions of Chinese New Year, Wait while negative news will calm down from the USA and Europe. And you will see growth. Cryptocurrency entered in our life and will not go away already.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

To be honest, I like red more than green because I want to buy some coins/tokens at lower prices. Red is my favorite color since childhood until now. We all wanted Bitcoin and other altcoins to rise, but when it comes to red, just don't panic.

Think of it as an opportunity to buy altcoins you want at discounted prices such as XEM, ETN, TRX and so on.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

I am already very tired,this month, every day the cryptocurrency market is red. I think the bear market in the cryptocurrency market  has come.
I look forward to the next bull market, every day is green, to the moon. Grin

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

just make sure to not be blinded by the GREEN color because whenever that happens we are left with a lot of wounded newbies who have lost a lot of money because they bought at a bad time and the smart investors dumped on their heads as they made their exists and left the newbies holding bags of coins that they are going to continue to wish for their rises. a wish that may never come true again.

--looking for signature--
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

I think it's not so easy to recover the whole market from this deep loss...... but I'm quite sure that in 1-2 months we will rise again after the bad news were gone...
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

It is good for ETC, QTUM and MANA holders today.
Meantime weekend just arrived and we may able to see all weekend time as red unhopefully instead of Green
coolcountry

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

To be honest, I like red more than green because I want to buy some coins/tokens at lower prices. Red is my favorite color since childhood until now. We all wanted Bitcoin and other altcoins to rise, but when it comes to red, just don't panic.

Think of it as an opportunity to buy altcoins you want at discounted prices such as XEM, ETN, TRX and so on.

Well it is an opportunity if you want to buy with fiat, but since most of the times we have to sell some of our coins to buy other coins, if everything is red, it doesn't matter that much. Drops provide an opportunity to buy low only if you want to bring fresh money in.

Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

Now normal market fluctuation happening market is geting stable . Either next pump will lead to 20 to 30% profit other wise if falls same . So this time to hold . After Feb and mid march market will move up . You can check previous year price chart.
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

we all like to see green market every day.but it is not possible thing in crypto market.we must adopt to red market also.if we play smart with red market with can gain lot of profit in green market.if you see bitcoin going to rise/fall big sell your alts.because market will become red if bitcoin do so.Red market is the best time to buy alts.and always keep 50% of your bitcoin free to use in red market.play smart and win.

number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

if we see only the green color on the stock exchanges, this will not lead to anything good, there must be a balance, market laws
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: