Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GREEN, GREEN, GREEN a great color  (Read 1107 times)
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

just make sure to not be blinded by the GREEN color because whenever that happens we are left with a lot of wounded newbies who have lost a lot of money because they bought at a bad time and the smart investors dumped on their heads as they made their exists and left the newbies holding bags of coins that they are going to continue to wish for their rises. a wish that may never come true again.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

Green green green, its nice to hear and see, but we cant predict what happen time to time, we just need the perfect timing to make exchange in every altcoin or bitcoins that we have.
thanhthai89

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

Hope that will be green again. Still not enough for holder.
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

I love to see green on my altcoin price. When I see it I think the price will again creep up, but the green color only looks a glance and turns red again.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

Sometimes seeing red is good too especially when you are going to buy coins. It's part of the crypto market cycle.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

2 hours of green today and then red again.
You do not know what in 12 hours...
This just show that bitcoin had already hit the bottom and is currently bouncing back strong. The FUDs created by some governments so-called regulations on cryptocurrency have created fear that a bloodbath occurs. Bitcoin had been crashed but not killed. We may see now a more stable and ascending value of bitcoin.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

I don't know what happen but I already replace my stop loss, so I got nothing too worry about anything. We don't know what happen and why give significant impact into crypto market but I'm happy about red and green, meaning I still get opportunity make money. Red and green is part of market and we should thank you into people who create speculation changing color, market look's alive. Stay calm and enjoy the color.

NH

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

green for some hour, than red again for some hours Grin
everyday, some moment, coin price is green. but it not mean you always profit when you sell. it depend when you take it, at max price or below.
some people joy if it red, because they want to buy much as he can.
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

yah the market chart has risen, but not yet stabilized to make the price up and down with no clear. some coins have a big rise there is also a direct rise down again. green only for a while then red again.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

Green is always better... Smiley
Things look a bit better for Bitcoin and the other coins. I would like to see it go back to $18,000 per coin like it was weeks ago.

That would really be a nice one if it happens soon enough. However, the market has been so dealt with right now that it would take the bulls some work to really get the rally up. I can still see a lot of fear in the market, just very few people are still skeptical to buy and would rather buy when they are sure the market is strong enough not to be a bear trap than get in now and those who even did now are just getting in now at risk with a very tight stop loss. Let's just see how it goes.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

It tells you the market stability is not there yet we just have to be use to it for main time has time goes on market will stabilize and the green will stay longer than what we are seeing at this moment.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

Cryptocurrencies are experiencing a very tough times this year. It's very frustrating to see cryptomarkets in red color but it's pretty fine and normal. It seems today that cryptocurrencies have already surpassed the tribulation and as we can see, cryptos are recovering now making exchange markets in green color.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

Well that is true or you just hodl or you are trading or obviously doing both.
Still we are pretty away from the highest highs, but we are going there, no worries.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

Hope that will be green again. Still not enough for holder.
Just hold theres a lot of time to wait. It will go back or morethan what you expected. Theres a ton of investors that observing this moving price of altcoins. Patience is the key. Dont worry so much pal. Focus on others things than looking at looking at the price. It takes a week or month. Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

The fear of the unknown and uncertainties are currently engulfing the world of cryptocurrencies. Green, a minute ago then all of a sudden, here comes the ravaging red. We just don't know what to expect. We certainly should wait for the system to recover which it should do in time, and when it does, we'll all start from there. No other way but up.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

The green candles are still showing off today,most of the coins has already recovered from the bloodbath we had,this is a great opportunity to sell the coins which we have purchased from the bloobath surely we are going to have a lot of money,i wouldnt wait for another bloodbath to start before i take profits.

Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

It is quite likely that you are right because the price of BTC is now approaching the upper lever of the channel in which it is moving. However, occasionally prices escape their ranges Smiley
We will soon find out.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

We always like green color) However, the market is changing every day, different news comes to the market and we need to learn how to work in new conditions. Previously, the tactics were simple - buy and do nothing more, the market grew and made a profit. Now we need to work smarter.
jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

Green is always pleasant to see .Crypto Prices in the market are really unpredictible and can't predict where to go now. I think we just need to hold .I'll go look for a good ICO that mightbe good choice for right now.Some people making a lot of money with ico just need to choose good potential ico.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

Green is great when you sell, but red is great too)) when you buy... bitcoin for example. The price 6000 - 8000 $ is nicer then 20000 $  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: