Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GREEN, GREEN, GREEN a great color  (Read 1107 times)
Blinker123

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

2 hours of green today and then red again.
You do not know what in 12 hours...

Green is a color that is make me smile. Smiley Price in the market is so unpredictable so the best thing to do is to hold your tokens and wait for the right time to sell it. Have patience and believe that it will pump again soon.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

Hello!I wait for btc drop to 6k dollars i want to buy my favorite coins,when btc drop to 6,5k u go to bank to put money but when im driven home again rise up Sad
now im ready for drop and buy what i want, still promising in my opnion about drop..

zwtnkpknbd

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:19:29 PM

Green is really great, I like green very much. This color is good for the eyes. But this color is best not to change.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

It's really feels better when those red days are over and we're now seeing green almost all of our coins today and that's what we're waiting for because most of investors and holders are indeed fell worried about the Crypto Market status from $800 billion it abruptly dropped more than 50% until last 2 days that was as low as $300 Billion market value. And that's worst because it was due to FUDs and China blocking access for all foreign Cryptocurrency related services.
AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

I think this situation will continue throughout February. Market capitalization has not yet grown enough to say that all will grow

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

Green is really great, I like green very much. This color is good for the eyes. But this color is best not to change.

green isn't just really great and pleases our eyes but it's mean that the Crypto Market is now recovering fron mega dip and days of bloodbaths.
Everyone is happy when almost all of our coins turned into green but traders are now waiting for another dip because they will be selling off their coins before the Crypto Market will drop down again, and when it goes down, traders are going to buy their favorite coins and wait for the Crypto Market will again surge up.
That's what trading is all about. Buy Low and Sell High.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

We are surely in a good market condition,the market is indeed back on track from the bloodbath 3days ago.The total marketcap of cryptocurrencies has already reach the stable cap which is 400B that indicates bitcoin's price healthy movements.Bitcoin seems to be stabilizing too,we might see some sideways  from today upto nextweek,but lets hope there will no new FUDs that will spread in the community.

xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

Well, shit happens lol. But I really feel you man, it really is very hard for us to look at all our investments going on a downward spiral then going up for and then go back down again. Specially the coins that we really believe in and have invested in large amounts of money. At times like these, it only comes down to every person's will and patience. Because obviously, it is so damn hard to endure the urge of panic selling when all you see is red. But for those who really get to get rid of the fear, success awaits.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

Green is always a happy color. Whenever I take a look at my portfolio and everywhere is green I beam with an irristable smile Roll Eyes
Always and always will. Even though I have a lot of hope anyway and did not even bother myself much on the situation of the market, but there is still always this sad annoying feeling when you just see red everywhere. I am not sure if I am the one, but it seriously sucks and the worst part is that as long as it is a market, it is inevitable. However, it is still always a good time to just hold more of the coins anyway and have a good profit on them when the green starts.
AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

Green is always a happy color. Whenever I take a look at my portfolio and everywhere is green I beam with an irristable smile Roll Eyes
Always and always will. Even though I have a lot of hope anyway and did not even bother myself much on the situation of the market, but there is still always this sad annoying feeling when you just see red everywhere. I am not sure if I am the one, but it seriously sucks and the worst part is that as long as it is a market, it is inevitable. However, it is still always a good time to just hold more of the coins anyway and have a good profit on them when the green starts.

I agree. To see when the market is red that's really sad. But if you do not give in to panic, then you can enjoy a great growth. As it was in December 2017

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

We are indeed back on track the marketcap has rise from 100B to 400B in just few hours after the crash,but we need to be careful because these whales are going to take advantage the situation in the market,there will be a fake breakouts in the next few days.Hold your coins so you wont lose anything when these market manipulators starting to move again.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

The price will swing from a value to another for a while at least this is what I see. Maybe with the spring , markets will stabilize a little and bitcoin will go again at 10-12k and stay there but until then trade carefully and try to get involved only in good projects and think long-term.
Maluscoviski

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

the market is moving in an unpredictable way, it is only in the red, it has now begun to return to the green, soon the market will stabilize, and only hold for some time

coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

the market is moving in an unpredictable way, it is only in the red, it has now begun to return to the green, soon the market will stabilize, and only hold for some time

There is no persisting trend at the moment; actually scratch that, there is no trend at the moment. One moment the numbers are green, the next moment they are red. It is always changing. The market hasn't started to recover yet.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

Don't get excited or panic with the price changes till this month end, what ever happens is expected and this would continue until the Chinese New year and holiday gets over. After march the trend would gradually increase, expected to be at least around $20000 this April and $40000 within this year end, this is the prediction by most of the experts.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

Crypto holders are going through a very bad situation.Crypto currency market continuously up & down.Still now market is red but don't panic.There is no reason to worry that the market will return to the previous destination in very soon just keep patience.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

Welcome to cryptocurrency where the chart is hard to predict and even the expert in stock market  who switch to cryptocurrency had a hard time making a technical analysis.
Rus3001

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

Red and green is part of market.  Green this may only be for the short term ,  I think that we should survive the Chinese New Year,
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

Green green green is great for us guys)) but also the red one is ok)) cheap price for coins and tokens to gain X3 - X4.. Its just a color for those who knows  Wink

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

Green green green is great for us guys)) but also the red one is ok)) cheap price for coins and tokens to gain X3 - X4.. Its just a color for those who knows  Wink

The kind of colour that brings smiles when you see them. That time is approaching very soon. I hope we have our coins ready for the bullish ride. Going for cheap with good prospects is the angle to go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: