Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 07:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GREEN, GREEN, GREEN a great color  (Read 1125 times)
Yana_1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:01:55 PM

Yes, you are missing the green. But, as it is said, after the rain there will be a rainbow. After the fall - there will be growth.
DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

I totally agree with you, lately the growth goes back to the evening. It seems to me that it is still not necessary to panic, it can not last an intense decline for a long time.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

Since the btc fallingdown the deep into $5k the altcoin down also into the deep level after that days the bull are trying to pull up but is not enough to pull up btc to $12k only $8k because the bear was stronger enough to pull down again that is why yesterday we saw green green again but only around at 2 hours after that the bloody color marked again. predicting this third week of the month we can expect to see a great green green mark in a long run time excited to wait that time.

alexeylom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:26:30 PM

Yes, I would like that would have turned a little green, and then already as it is tired of losing money all the time. It's already sad sometimes to go and see that -20% of the capital, and it's only for the money. Already, even my hands go down. But you do not need to give up. It is necessary to believe that in the near future everything will improve and there will be a good growth in investments.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

I totally agree with you, lately the growth goes back to the evening. It seems to me that it is still not necessary to panic, it can not last an intense decline for a long time.
It could go in a decline for a long time if the people don't have any point in holding it anymore. Just purchase as much as you can.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:50:10 PM

2 hours of green today and then red again.
You do not know what in 12 hours...

Don't watch your folio now. Try to find your own strategy for such periods of market stagnation. If you want to be long term in crypto - you have to use to such situations.
My current strategy is to keep ETH and only very good infrastructure coins. Unfortunately today we have very hard market situation. Perhaps I also will invest in some ICOs that solve real world problems.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

Don't watch your folio now. Try to find your own strategy for such periods of market stagnation. If you want to be long term in crypto - you have to use to such situations.
My current strategy is to keep ETH and only very good infrastructure coins. Unfortunately today we have very hard market situation. Perhaps I also will invest in some ICOs that solve real world problems.

Or you can sit back and play your favorite game. Nothing comes good worrying about cryptoprices all the time. Just find something productive to do.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

Or you can sit back and play your favorite game. Nothing comes good worrying about cryptoprices all the time. Just find something productive to do.

Talking about stratagy, patience is most effective.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:53:34 AM

buy when you see red sell when you see green.
A reverse psychology inside, please keep it in your mind
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:55:11 AM

If you are paranoid about the prices in the market and you hate seeing the value of cryptocurrencies goes to red then just hold your coins longer and imagine how much profit you are going to save because bitcoins will still increase its value soon.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

Now almost all coin in green in terms of USD . But while comparing to BTC value not much . I ma holding some good potential coins a. Almost 90% of coins are in great . Profit remaining while comparing to BTC not much . But btc is growing massively looking like next target will be 20K in some next few days.
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

Be patient, the price keeps increasing now, i think even after the chinese new year, all we can see are Green,green,and green.
Just wait and be patient, never panic even the price is bleeding..
Deancooel1

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:16:27 AM

very true, when the market is often green not long then it will be red .. we do not know when it happens, may coin prices always like this  Cheesy
blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:32:06 AM

yeah. it was unpredictable like a weather. But it seems now that the color was green. Hopefully it will stay longer and reach his value before Smiley so other like me who hold it will benefit from it. Go green. Go go go. Striker up more.
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:44:06 AM

It's been a rough few weeks but if you have free cash then it's a great time to pick up some crypto.  Putting some cash into LTC might be a good call if you have Coinbase already setup.
I prefer eth than ltc but we have different point of views but for me if someone has money they either buy ltc or eth they are fastly growing in the market right now and the most common in getting some green percentages in the market right now.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:45:14 AM

I love green as a great colour Smiley it gives me a lot of relaxation:)

they come again Smiley please do not leave us Smiley
hoeda

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

Maybe base my prediction, in the last february market will be healthy again.
For now... We have know that the facebook hasbeen block bitcoin and ripple. That are make people be panic.

Panic people that make the traders to get short profit "pump and dump be quickly".

Thanks,

Hoeda
Simple and low
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

I think it is not the end of correction and we will see red lights soon again. Real green color rally most likely will starts on May-June.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

Green is good, but do not relax. I do not think that the correction process has already passed. It can slow down and no longer jump the way it used to, but still it will still show both green and red. Of course, everyone wants to see green, especially on the coins they hold. But it will be fair - not all will turn green again. This is normal.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3080
Merit: 607

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:38:50 AM

I think it is not the end of correction and we will see red lights soon again. Real green color rally most likely will starts on May-June.
Red market, bloody week, bloodbath or whatever we call the most uninteresting color in the charts will come again. No matter how green we are today, red will come suddenly. But what's good to see this green charts is that we are truly recovering, I mean the whole crypto market. After the shock mostly from new investors from one of the historical dip of bitcoin from this year, green is still green. Expect red will come but just enjoy the day and take your profits if you are good on it.

Rent this sig space so that BTC goes to $100k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: