Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:48:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GREEN, GREEN, GREEN a great color  (Read 1107 times)
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

It maybe because of the effects of Chinese new year issues and trends we can see from last year and can slightly predict what happened ti this year. Make sure you always monitor the market price in this week. Cheesy
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:57:49 AM

It seems confidence is returning to the market, glad to see this morning that BTC is touching $10000, this is half the price of its ATH, those that bought the recent dip must be very happy taken that decisions, I think we also help them spread the FUD that help to accelerate the recent slide in price
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

the number of digital currencies is too high. Everything in the world of crypto money can happen. you can find new projects that are suitable for you by doing good research. In doing so, the color of the graphics increases. you like green color
mukidi99

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:22:00 AM

The market is very fast changing from green to red. Maybe the issue of the Chinese New Year greatly affects the price in this week. Keep track of prices
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

I think it is not the end of correction and we will see red lights soon again. Real green color rally most likely will starts on May-June.

there is always a movement on the coin that we are able to see for just like this for me there is nothing wrong on it we can always be ever see for that red color will always come.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

I hope 1 day green, 1 day red, 10 day green again, 1 day red, and so on. This is my only wish, come on cryptoworld!
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

Green, todays, is the name of a color we miss seeing. Spring is coming, we will see green everywhere, but we want to see green in our portfolio as well. Green, is a nice color.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

Yes, green color is a good color) Now we can see the big growth of altcoins, but not BTC. I guess that only alts will rise in price to the end of 2018, the bitcoin maximum is 40-50k. But before it we will see a lot of "red colors".

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

2 hours of green today and then red again.
You do not know what in 12 hours...
Not everything but much is already in the green and pleasant for the eye, and most importantly the soul colors. Recovery is a slow pace and just in early March we will return to the previous level. And then we will begin to conquer new heights.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:14:09 AM

Greean again  Grin
Hope to live in green for a loong while. Red is making us sad and realistic. Sometime better live in a bubble Cheesy

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
RedJose

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

Yeah, I knew it!  Smiley
It will be green again!
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

Green can not always last so also is red. In both market condition however, a lots of traders are making serious killing in profit. You must develop ypur own method in order for you to take advantage of both market condition.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

Not everything but much is already in the green and pleasant for the eye, and most importantly the soul colors. Recovery is a slow pace and just in early March we will return to the previous level. And then we will begin to conquer new heights.

Yeah, green makes us feel better. I am very much hopeful that by first week of march, its price may back at least $16k or much higher. This is the moment that we are waiting for. Bitcoin is now slowly recovering and hopefully, it will reach its new speculation price which is $50k before the year end.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

Everyone wants green color, and I am one of those guys. I think the market has recovered from its previous dump and the prices will continue to rise. There would be times that it will be back on the red line, but let's just hope that it won't be that long. Green, green, green all the way. It gets me excited.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

Don't you have anything else to write about? All people who follow prices noticed that and I don't get what is the point of your thread. Changing colors is normal thing for crypto, it's a clear roller coaster as many people call it, so I do not expect any stability from that.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

Its turning now and has been on the GREEN for about 2 days now! Profits are about to sky rocket!!! If you did not buy the dip you have missed out on big earnings. Some coins dropped 200% and are now up at almost the same again! Its insane. Easy money for the experienced user.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

Green, green, green a great color ! Yes this is a great color for all crypto lovers around the world, keep it green until the next few months.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

I hope also so may the hike is in bitcoin and we can get more profit.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

Yes all looks green from last 2-3 days and we can see bitcoin pumped more that 25% in just 3 days. All investors who dared to invest at 7000$ level in bitcoin and all altcoins are in big profit now and they happy also. But I think if bitcoin breaches 11000$ level with volume and stays for 2-3 days we might see 15000$ in this month itself, and all altcoin will be 3-5x from current level. And now no negative news there , so its good for next 15-20 days.So long term investor hold your coins for big profit.

LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:16:20 AM

I hope that we will see only the green color. The fall already exhausted everyone. I hope that the correction is over and the market will continue to grow. And growth will be rapid. In any case, lately we have not seen bad news about bitcoin. And it pleases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: