Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GREEN, GREEN, GREEN a great color  (Read 1101 times)
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:20:39 AM

2 hours of green today and then red again.
You do not know what in 12 hours...

Too true my friend. It's just really read these. Past weeks but hey it's actually picking up to speed now. Alot of the people got worried about it since the start of the first quarter with the announcement of India. The situation didn't get better when people said you should sell you coins because we reached the limit and should cash out on our crypto currencies. I. Don't ko what's happening some of us who HODL our coins are laughing out loud now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

It was a good thing that the price of bitcoins goes back to $10k dollars again and it is a good sign that it might continue the hype of consumers to invest and bitcoins will reach the 20k dollar cap this year. Those who invest earlier are now rejoicing because they are a lot of profit, market is always volatile so hold your coins when the prices are low.
poncik

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

We all love green color, but in the last few years we have suffered a lot. We need to wait a long time to recover your money. Investment requires great patience.
I hope we do not see any more red colored listings Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

Its turning now and has been on the GREEN for about 2 days now! Profits are about to sky rocket!!! If you did not buy the dip you have missed out on big earnings. Some coins dropped 200% and are now up at almost the same again! Its insane. Easy money for the experienced user.
Even experienced buyer i just been greedy i dint buy most of the coin while expecting some more dip LTC ,BTG , BCH was my target but i dint buy . I could able to bouy Neo , EOS , nem at the dip.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

The cryptocurrency market is a perfect place for manipulation.
 I think that now everything depends on the price of bitcoin and its mood. If the price of bitcoin has decreased slightly, the altcoins fly to the bottom-this is panic. Cry

sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

Seeing green is always nice, of course. But I think the chinese new year will bring some red again.

For what it's worth, i'd actually like that since it'd be a great time to buy! Grin
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

the market is really changing very fast lately it has always been red watching and we have missed seeing green color for a few days even though i think that the following times will be normal and will rise later i will be from investors already i can not predict when the market will rise
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:22:36 AM

green is the best color, but it's also a good thing to see red from time to time, it makes us even more enthusiastic when we see the price that stop decreasing and going up again Cheesy

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

We all love green color, but in the last few years we have suffered a lot. We need to wait a long time to recover your money. Investment requires great patience.
I hope we do not see any more red colored listings Smiley

It's all true what you wrote. But the cryptocurrency market can not only grow indefinitely. There are drops on every stock exchange. Unfortunately, investments in the crypto require patience and strong nerves.

VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

Don't expect it to  be green always. That's how trading works. Are you also complaining if the chart is in green in 24 hrs? I think not, so just took the opportunity to buy more if it is in red and sell if it is in green.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

It is better now compare to last months, just hodl mate because it will pump again for the next month or in the future. If you bought major coins or some altcoins  in the past month, maby you are gaining now some profit. So just hodl!
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

If you are in this market you have a great color green. the market was getting worse, it was red, but it started to improve again and the green color that we loved so much relieves us

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

Despite the uncertainty and fears rampant in crypto world, there was a constant and very strong belief in bitcoin, which has proved itself so. Green is a great color indeed, mixed with the color of sunshine seen here today!
Green has always been everyone's best color when it comes to the market. So far, the market looks like one that is ready for some recovery. Even though we have been having more greens steadily than reds, there is still a lot of uncertainty in the market. We still have some more days to be sure whether this bearish trend is over or not, but for now, we just keep our arms crossed.
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

What ever it is, only one thing is sure and that is the come back of bitcoin and there will be huge of celebration to all bitcoin supporters after the darkness passed.
404edson

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

Its not about the color, it's all about how much the market decreases or increases. Its just a small dumped of coins happens in the market 2 weeks ago due to the correction and others. The market is on going recovery, the price is continuously rising. We hope that the problem in the market will be solve and back to normal this upcoming time.     
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

I think maybe when the Chinese New Year is over, the whole encrypted money market will slowly turn green.
This month seems to be due to the Chinese Spring Festival and facebook's ban on ICO advertising, so there should be a change after the Spring Festival.

Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

I think now the red has gone off the market. All the coins are recovered after the correction. I think that by the end of the month we will see new ATH.

Viseryn

Activity: 128

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:57:16 PM

Don't be too glad.Anything would happen in one night.We just wait and see until market become more stable.I think it's too early to enjoy.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

I think today's fall is over. Bitcoin has pushed away from $ 6,000 and is rapidly going up now. I think in the future will only increase.
It is 2 days now that btc and eth price are bouncing bit still 9k$ is hard to achieved massive sell off still happen bit probably 8k is a strong support now.
Normally, you should expect people to panic at instances like this, when there is a slight drop in price. A lot of people are still not convinced yet that we are done with the downtrend and what we are having now is a bear trap. I am not convinced too either until I am fully convinced. However, I already hopped in at $6000 and if we go down further, I may just be buying more with extra cash saved up for such moment.
APICEMTECH

Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

You need to start looking into larger time frames. The biggest mistake i did when i came into crypto was to look in 30mins or 60 min charts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: