Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best place for americans to buy bitcoins for day trading..  (Read 132 times)
stayfree2727 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

is it worth using coinbase and take a risk? im ok to risk it but how much do these sites charge? how fast do they buy and sell them...im ready to make a move a risk.....i dont want to hold onto nothing for a year...maybe a month at most really want to buy and sell daily give it a run.

any advice please help, i live in the suburbs so there is no people that will physically sell me the coins...any trusted vendors here or day traders
thanks in advance ill be here all night?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:10:04 PM

I suggest you deposit USD to an exchange such as Bitstamp or Kraken and buy coins there. Lowest fees there.

Here's a list of all Bitcoin exchanges:
https://coincodex.com/crypto/bitcoin/exchanges/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

coinbase and Gdax is best site for US citizens
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: