Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need to start earning $$$  (Read 213 times)
makoitus (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:04:25 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 12:32:54 PM by makoitus

Hey guys! I was just wondering, in case I missed it in the forum or haven't checked the correct section but are there tasks I can do here that can make me earn cash weekly or biweekly? I've been doing a few campaigns here and there but some campaigns take so long to finish and some actually don't pay sad to say. So I was wondering if there's something like that here on the forum, especially for a Jr. Member rank.  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veritus101

Activity: 271
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:36:08 PM

Actually I've seen some topics where you can find an easy job for a few bucks, but I forgot where I'd seen it, search a bit more thoroughly.
You should take part in a dozen bounty campaigns to earn something, I know a guy who applied to 130 bounties Shocked. Of course be prepared that half of bounties are rubbish...
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

There must be a better site than Bitcointalk for earning money. Bitcointalk is just a bunch of nerds discussing discussing stuff.

Here's a list: https://money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/earning/articles/2017-07-14/10-websites-to-earn-money-online

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:08:45 PM

If you need to earn $$$, you are on wrong forum Cheesy
Seriously, it's not easy to earn money if you don't have any special skills. You can participate in bounties, there are more or less campaigns which are accepting Jr. Members, but as user above said, half of bounties (or even more) are rubbish.
On Services board you can find some tasks and earn few bucks from it.
Best way to earn - offer your own services. Translations, coding or design services are always needed. If you don't have such skills, it would be good to learn, it will be useful in your life.

thotknectar

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:30:13 AM

You said earn money which is a great attitude!

However, a lot of icos and projects out there are in such need of support that
they will make promises they probably can't keep in order to get the talent
that they can't afford to pay for. This means you must be diligent!

Diligent in appraising the project/ico/startup/whatever as reasonable - reasonable
is subjective so use your own judgement - but they need to offer reasonable
compensation for the time and energy spent doing whatever it is they need you
to do. Also, make sure that the currency they give you doesn't have restrictions
like you're required to keep it till a certain time, etc. If you need the money
you don't want it coming with strings attached.

My best suggestion is to look for bounties that involve making videos and writing
explanations for technical aspects of blockchain tech. If you are good at
writing or speaking your native language, and it happens to NOT be english,
you're in luck! Sometimes translations can be valuable to these
projects especially if you're a great writer! If you aren't, you can always
start in hopes of getting better, but my advice is to go creative.

If you don't have a creative bone in your body(while I personally don't believe
a person like that exists I won't argue the point), then maybe try working at
finding a project that needs solid street team work or maybe even documentation.
Documentation is pretty underrated, especially with projects that are big on
business but not so big on the social media side. Document the work that you
do and then present your documentation to the project you really want
to get paid to work for.

Hope this helps!
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:07:56 AM

Now, your rank is Jr. Member. You cann earn by completing task. There are many bounties is waiting for you. Checkout the bounties and lets do start work. Read carefully their rules, after complete their task, what they asked, You will get a good payment.  So need to wait and join more bounties and one signature.

Be hardworker
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:11 AM

Seriously, it's not easy to earn money if you don't have any special skills. You can participate in bounties, there are more or less campaigns which are accepting Jr. Members, but as user above said, half of bounties (or even more) are rubbish.
Best way to earn - offer your own services. Translations, coding or design services are always needed. If you don't have such skills, it would be good to learn, it will be useful in your life.
I would like to know how offering expert service works. Does it require a certain tank to get started?

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:19:40 AM

Bitcoin talk is great platform how to earn money but one think still active here
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:47:38 PM

I would like to know how offering expert service works. Does it require a certain tank to get started?
No, there are no rank restrictions, you can offer your Service even if you are Newbie. Offcourse, people more tend to trust in higher ranked members who have portfolio of their previous jobs. Usually when somebody hiring new member, escrow are required - person who hired you send money to escrow service and after you finnish your job, person who are escrowing funds sends your paymentvfor a job.

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:10:19 AM

As you might now bitcoin went down nowadays, so this is the good time to multiply your btc and earn money: https://<scam site>.hu Wink

You can be sure that any site that claims to multiply your BTC is a scam.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: