Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Polymath selling on etherdelta??  (Read 160 times)
craigpo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

I honestly didn't think they were going to hit exchanges as fast as they did. They even got listed on Kucoin a few days ago.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:05:18 PM

Just wanted to hear from all haters saying " polymath airdrop is a scam", so guys
you really missed opportunity.  Everyone received like 300-500$ in this airdrop

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

Just wanted to hear from all haters saying " polymath airdrop is a scam", so guys

right?? lol now who's laughing. other than that it's good they hit kucoin. I'm sure there's more exchanges to come
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

right?? lol now who's laughing. other than that it's good they hit kucoin. I'm sure there's more exchanges to come
Polymath is being traded on Kucoin, but I realize that it is a bad project when the community is small and an idea does not bring benefits to the community. I often believe more about real projects that bring real applications as these projects will grow in the long run with the market.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

its a scam, where have you seen a kyc for airdrop, dam sheeps

Agree. I think many people, sending their passports to random project for just few free tokens,  will have problem with frauded documents very soon.

Guys, security first!
Shit, I've done kyc for getting Polymath.
Do I have to worry? I do not have much money, so I'm not worried Tongue

I don't think you have to worry too much, since Polymath team are likely to be honest people. But they could have been scammers, and at some point we will have for sure scammers put up a trap for collecting IDs that they can then abuse for fraudolent activities.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: