Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is btc safe for dangerous. Can i have some pros and cons  (Read 117 times)
masumhossain (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:53:23 PM

Let see how u people are thinking of btc
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:56:26 PM

Bitcoin is dangerous and not dangerous depends on from which perspective you are going to judge.
For example:
If you think of safe payment then bitcoin is best if u also think of an investor then btc is a great option to make some onvestment to enjoy some spreads. As a btc user you will be manage your own money and can keep it personal with no any threat of getting it hacked. I node hash Secure transection make it less dangerous. And easy fast money transfer and highly liquidity makes it less dangerous.

But if we think of another point of view: we know btc which is powered by blockchain technology is a threat to conventional centralized money management system which we known as Bank or central Bank.
It is also can be misused for illegal dealings like arms and etc for untraceablity of its ownership. For ex ISIS , taleban and so on. For its securing the ownership in a very private way makes easy to do corruptions.

Now lets discuss the main part.is it risky in terms of the perspective investors then its dangerous for whom those who dont have any patience or dont have knowledge about btc or crpyto market. Otherwise..i will say btc is the safest or less dabgerous then other crypto currencies currently exits in the crypto world.
So invest with your own responsibly.

Cheerz
DarLim11

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:05:03 PM

Bitcoin is very dangerous as you can see right now its price has dropped it can be affected by the news, how countries are trying to regulate the bitcoin, and how we see bitcoin.
Because bitcoin is very volatile and unpredictable we cannot say if its price will go down or up. The unpredictability account from the sudden news and regulations about bitcoin.

For the pros bitcoin can make you earn so much money that's why lots of people are starting to trade. We hope someday that we can be a bitcoin millionaire like those people we see in the internet.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:20:43 PM

Bitcoin is dangerous and not dangerous it depends on how you think Bitcoin is. As the most popular cryptocurrency by a significant margin, Bitcoin has far greater liquidity than its peers. This allows users to retain most of its inherent value when converting to fiat currencies, such as the U.S. dollar and euro. Also Bitcoin are susceptible in superiority of other cryptocurrency we can not tell if Bitcoin will still the most popular and have demand in the upcoming days , weeks or years.
RNC

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:22:47 PM

Here is not the best place to ask such questions and people that speak out risk being attacked and getting banned if they will not conform
so remember that when reading the replys because this is only half the story you will be hearing.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:32:19 PM

Bitcoin has always been dangerous in both directions. There's been drops and rises in the past, and this trend will continue into the future as long as there's a few people who support the system. Who knows, maybe the lightning network will have enough power to turn the negative turn over into a positive one. We just don't know right now. All we know is that people are getting nervous and pulling out as soon as they can.

I take it as a good time to buy and hold. No matter how much I've taken out of bitcoin, I've always held a certain amount in case it was to rise again. I think that's in general something everyone should do especially with bitcoin. Again, there's just too much uncertainty right now and that leads to doubt from investors.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

every investment comes with a degree of risk involved.Btc despite the severe volatility ;is one of the biggest and the highest ROI as compared to fiat investing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: