Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO is performing better than average  (Read 405 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1579

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

It would seem that NEO is performing better than average, given that most of the coins are diving into the Marianas Abyss, so this is a change to elaborate some theories on why. Go!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donte872

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:30:59 AM

This is understandable because NEO is strongly supported by China and the forthcoming ICO projects on the NEO platform make the demand for NEO so great that NEO's value will not fluctuate significantly. I am also buying NEO to keep in 2018 and invest in ICO projects that I am interested in.
Tizianodg

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

I have read something about NEO, and I see that it is reputed to be the "Chinese Bitcoin" I have even read that in case of a strong fall of Bitcoin the NEO would be reinforced. Seeing your project and without having too much idea NEO is like an ETH but improved, so a priori has more possibilities for long-term growth. All I know is that two months ago it was $ 49 and today it is $ 130 and that during the generalized fall of weeks ago it was when it went from $ 100 to $ 130.
KurtR90

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

They said that NEO was touring Europe. I already had something and I went back again a few days ago to realize that the "smart contracts" ETHEREUM and NEO are fashionable. They are not rivals as a colleague said before, I think they are going to occupy different geographical and business spaces since we have to remember that NEO does not have a large community behind, only four or five people dominate this project. This can be an advantage and a problem. Despite this, I am beginning to think that it can also be a strategic investment to buy GAS, since one needs the other.
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

I have read something about NEO, and I see that it is reputed to be the "Chinese Bitcoin" I have even read that in case of a strong fall of Bitcoin the NEO would be reinforced. Seeing your project and without having too much idea NEO is like an ETH but improved, so a priori has more possibilities for long-term growth. All I know is that two months ago it was $ 49 and today it is $ 130 and that during the generalized fall of weeks ago it was when it went from $ 100 to $ 130.

It is actually the "Chinese Ethereum". It still has a lot of potential for growth. It can easily 3x this year in my opinion. We just need to start seeing more ICO's using it and once that happens then price will start mooning.
entebah

Activity: 1542
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

Hopefully with this issue neo not destroyed, how do I believe the neo holders will survive.
with a blow received from the Government.
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1579

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

It is actually the "Chinese Ethereum". It still has a lot of potential for growth. It can easily 3x this year in my opinion. We just need to start seeing more ICO's using it and once that happens then price will start mooning.

I agree, I am just collaborating with an Artificial Intelligence network that is going to be supported by the NEO blockchain. I hope many follow.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

This is correct. Neo has smart contracts like Ethereum does. We are starting to see more and more tokens and ICOs being launched on the Neo network. It has a huge potential market, and a market cap only 10% of Ethereum's. In my opinion, 3x is a very conservative estimate.
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

NEO is one of the safest currencies  Wink
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:03:47 AM

Neo might be better than ethereum in the future, it has really big potential but probably as ethereum is older and more adopted than neo, it is difficult to compete with ethereum.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

It would seem that NEO is performing better than average, given that most of the coins are diving into the Marianas Abyss, so this is a change to elaborate some theories on why. Go!

NEO, no question about it. I have seen this beauty growing from few cents to double digit dollars man. That has been great journey for the NEO and being China based it never had any trouble of getting spiked whether it was China fall or the crash of January. If they continued to develope the currency like that then I’m sure it’s wide range of applications will make it easy for it to grow even further. They say it’s next ethereum so who can deny that. ;-)
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

By that analogy what is the actual Chinese BTC then? I have heard neo being called Chinese ETH alot of times, I still don't know why is it so?
But anyways, NEO is actually performing quite good during this crash, up until last week it was holding its $140 just last week it started falling a bit.
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

just got some more in NEO, I agree that the price has been crashing less than others, to me its more people believing thetech and wanting to get in!

I really wish I had bought more when it was around 30$!

Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

Yes it is. Since it is backed up by China, the world's most populous country, no wonder NEO's price is skyrocketing and will likely to surpass Etherium due to its own financial ecosystem.

bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

This is understandable because NEO is strongly supported by China and the forthcoming ICO projects on the NEO platform make the demand for NEO so great that NEO's value will not fluctuate significantly. I am also buying NEO to keep in 2018 and invest in ICO projects that I am interested in.

Neo is supported by all Asian market. Additionally, investors from the other regions also understood the profits that this project brings and started to show their interest in NEO also. I try to buy this alt each time I invest into crypto.
DarthToon

Activity: 98

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

It has been the performance, should be enthusiastic invest on it.

ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

NEO is supported  by an excellent technological group CoZ (City of Zion) and at least two very promising ICOs are upcoming now: Effect.ai, related to artificial intelligence and these that I have to explore further.

http://icowhitelists.com/neo-icos/

The NEO "space" is far less explored than the Ethereum one and some of the Rockets for 2018 seem to be choosing it. I think this makes the coin resistant to a really bad fall.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:44:58 PM

NEO is supported  by an excellent technological group CoZ (City of Zion) and at least two very promising ICOs are upcoming now: Effect.ai, related to artificial intelligence and these that I have to explore further.

The NEO "space" is far less explored than the Ethereum one and some of the Rockets for 2018 seem to be choosing it. I think this makes the coin resistant to a really bad fall.
This has been a true fact, because already similar growth has been achieved by ethereum with more successful ico's. Now NEO takes the lead to grow with more potential ico getting developed on the similar platform which is expected to have large scale real time usage which is required to mark the success.
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

This has been a true fact, because already similar growth has been achieved by ethereum with more successful ico's. Now NEO takes the lead to grow with more potential ico getting developed on the similar platform which is expected to have large scale real time usage which is required to mark the success.

It is no secret that I hodl NEO and it has given me some hard times, but I think this is all going to pay off in a couple of years due to these project. I am hoping for a x3 x4 easily on this one.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

Against the background bitcoin Neo looks too undervalued, but it gives an opportunity to earn good money. Last year, the coin brought a big profit, and I keep it in my investment portfolio.       
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: