Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:31:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴 PUSHI Coin🔴 [POW + POS] [Masternodes + Fast] [AIRDROP][BOUNTY]  (Read 12371 times)
Krista06

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

The project seems promising and the masternode is cheap too. I'll try to get one running.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hashsomecoins

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

You don't understand. If I take the wallet.dat, and will create a new web wallet with him. That transactions and coins there appear until April 9, all the rest received for the month he does not count. It turns out, I now have 1200 coins on the wallet on which you are running masternode. But with this purse I can not send anything ( coins are written off, but do not come.) Creating a a new there 1040 coins and all, where the rest?

Here are my coins on the wallet,  https://www.pushi.masternodes.ml/address/PRGt6WAnovf9MGMgBSWrn6AaeXRF4ppg7P     and when synchronizing wallet.dat on the new wallet he takes the data from here.  https://pushi.overemo.com/address/prgt6wanovf9mgmgbswrn6aaexrf4ppg7p   Where's the money for the month?

There was a hardfork in a update and the chain is split. If you run the wallet with 1.1.6 and actual state of https://www.pushi.masternodes.ml/address/PRGt6WAnovf9MGMgBSWrn6AaeXRF4ppg7P, you will be able to transfer to graviex.
pushi.overemo.com runs on the broken chain. So a reindex is a must! -> you can see it on the old reward of -- 1.575 PUSHI
The pushis are lost since 9th april.

Safe your wallet.dat and run clean install and copy your wallet.dat back, when your up to date.
I cannot say where you money is, but I know that problem, because there runs a lot in and it looks suspect, so i've reinstalled pushid and copy back my old wallet.dat file, where the keys are stored in.
So you have to life with the state of https://www.pushi.masternodes.ml/address/PRGt6WAnovf9MGMgBSWrn6AaeXRF4ppg7P, this shows the good chain.

But the pushi admins has to give better informations about the updates. One update was released 2 times with the same version, which runs me into that splitted chain, too.

I think it will be better in future.
phantom07

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

Okay, thank you. It's better to sell 1044 before it finally falls apart. )
ahmodtoyou

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

Can i do master-node on windows 8.1 ( my laptop )

and how can i update the wallet i got version 1.5 , or i have to download it again ?

sorry for my bad english
hashsomecoins

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

and how can i update the wallet i got version 1.5 , or i have to download it again ?

sorry for my bad english

You have to use the latest version with -reindex.
For a Masternode you need a fix / static IP-Address.

IPv6-addresses are not supported for masternodes by the windows wallet (Pushi-QT)
hashsomecoins

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

Okay, thank you. It's better to sell 1044 before it finally falls apart. )

Your welcome.
Would you give me a feedback about our explorer? :-)
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

GRAVIEX EXCHANGE BOT?

https://graviex.net/markets/pushibtc?markets=all&column=name&order=asc&unit=volume&pinned=true

take a look at those pump&dumps
this is a bot for sure

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
ahmodtoyou

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

sorry for my bad english

IPv6-addresses are not supported for masternodes by the windows wallet (Pushi-QT)

i wil get ubuntu 16.04 vps now , i guess thats a good choice ?
and is there a guide setup the wallet and masternodes on it  !?
hashsomecoins

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

sorry for my bad english

i wil get ubuntu 16.04 vps now , i guess thats a good choice ?
and is there a guide setup the wallet and masternodes on it  !?

There is a guide -> https://www.pushiplay.pw/guides/PUSHI-MN-GUIDE-EN-V3.pdf
blazingcherub

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

hi
i need some help with wallet .
i make transfer some coin to graviex but they don t get there  .
i make another wallet and try again , but the same thing , the coin is lost.
i make another account to graviex  and i try from my pc , not vps and nothing.
the coins  are dissapear ...
someone  can tell me how i repair this ?

Maybe this will help:

Graviex exchange is working fine again.
For those that have withdrawal stuck(Almost Done -  status) when the exchange wallet was offline, please contact exchange support by a ticket.
Note that new deposits/withdraws are working fine.

It seems like you chose wrong time to send your funds to exchange. If you have tx id of your transfer to graviex why don't you just reach out to their support? Probably they might help you.

antoniocd

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:15:27 AM

I sent 1002 pushis to the new wallet 1.1.6, the new explorer https://www.pushi.masternodes.ml/address/PBDnvbX2scZPZqkbUJQtTYSvaMzdiksCdg indicates that I received the coins, but my wallet show 0. It is updated and synced with the network. Please help
hashsomecoins

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:13:10 AM

I sent 1002 pushis to the new wallet 1.1.6, the new explorer https://www.pushi.masternodes.ml/address/PBDnvbX2scZPZqkbUJQtTYSvaMzdiksCdg indicates that I received the coins, but my wallet show 0. It is updated and synced with the network. Please help

Did you use any old nodes to sync your wallet or didn't do a run without -reindex after update your pushi core? Maybe your wallet is not on the right chain.

you can use this configuration parameters into your pushi.conf and run your pushi with -reindex

addnode=masternode1.masternodes.ml
addnode=masternode2.masternodes.ml
addnode=masternode3.masternodes.ml

I guess your coins will be available then.
antoniocd

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:54:30 AM

Did you use any old nodes to sync your wallet or didn't do a run without -reindex after update your pushi core? Maybe your wallet is not on the right chain.

you can use this configuration parameters into your pushi.conf and run your pushi with -reindex

Thanks a lot, you are the best Wink
hashsomecoins

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

Thanks a lot, you are the best Wink

Your welcome.
Apelsinus
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:10:08 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 09:04:07 PM by Apelsinus

Mine Pushi with happypool.cc

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://happypool.cc:3533 -u WALLET -p c=PUSHI

Built-in Pushi calculator
low fees, no registration

Support: https://discord.gg/NBb6XqF

Stay comfy & Be happy!

puchisupport (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:37:20 AM

Today we are glad to announce that, PUSHI coin is listed at coinlib https://coinlib.io/coin/PUSHI/
Notyoursbuisness

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

Tried to run wallet in wine in vm (i don't want to move wallet file to some kind of payed server somewhere). it works but when i start masternode it requires some kind of watchdog to be used Huh
And if i leave it run this way it will just show me "restart required" on next day. I see lots of people having same problem in masternode list.

Tried to run linux native file (that is much much bigger file) - double click on it doing nothing.
After hours of installing many many dependancies its still not working for me.
When i try to run wallet from console (oh linux and its "love" for making user use console  Angry ) it shows me that libqt5network.so.5 file is missing.

So be aware. masternode is much more complicated than just move coins to your wallet and leave it on as you do on regular POS staking. Cause even after all the steps and config file editing it still additionally require some kind of "watchdog".

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
hashsomecoins

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

Tried to run wallet in wine in vm (i don't want to move wallet file to some kind of payed server somewhere). it works but when i start masternode it requires some kind of watchdog to be used Huh
And if i leave it run this way it will just show me "restart required" on next day. I see lots of people having same problem in masternode list.

Tried to run linux native file (that is much much bigger file) - double click on it doing nothing.
After hours of installing many many dependancies its still not working for me.
When i try to run wallet from console (oh linux and its "love" for making user use console  Angry ) it shows me that libqt5network.so.5 file is missing.

So be aware. masternode is much more complicated than just move coins to your wallet and leave it on as you do on regular POS staking. Cause even after all the steps and config file editing it still additionally require some kind of "watchdog".

Don't be afraid for the masternode setup. It looks more complicated as you say. It's an easy thing :-)
You need a little bit time and have to wait at some steps for arround 20 up to 30 minutes.

Let me start.

The first step on your local computer wallet.
Transfer the 1000 coins to a NEW CREATED walletaddress, which you give a name like Masternode1 or what you want. You need this name later for your masternode.conf on your local computer. Maybe QT.
If you're done with that. Check in the Debug-Console for a valid masternode tx includes vout. by using command: 'masternode outputs'
You will see an output like that, when it was OK.
{
  "4c56b902e13936c26ec401f89988098c5bf9fcd08084fb3067c360a33c5a3902": "1"
}

Otherwise you will get only {}.

If you have this. Write down as TX-ID => You need this again for your local masternode.conf
Next way to generate a masternode key. use the command 'masternode genkey'
You will receive a key like this: 2rfnBvjLoEMwrg8kdkMF9rxour77mBx9i84u54rXUdfxWBTxhVm
Write down that key as MasternodeKey =>  You need this again for your local masternode.conf and later for the real masternode on linux vps or other computer!

As next Open your local masternode.conf.
Add a line like this: (with your data)
#WalletName #IP:PORT                  #MasternodeKey                                                          #TX-ID                                                                                           #VOUT
Masternode1 123.123.123.123:9847 2rfnBvjLoEMwrg8kdkMF9rxour77mBx9i84u54rXUdfxWBTxhVm 4c56b902e13936c26ec401f89988098c5bf9fcd08084fb3067c360a33c5a3902 1

and save this and restart your wallet.
now open your local pushi.conf (local configuration file) and add this line:
mnconflock=0

And save. This will unlock your 1000 coins, that is is possible to run your masternode.

So now we need a fresh installation of pushi on the remote computer with IP 123.123.123.123 (example - you need a real static ip and this computer must have it on its network device)
May be you use an external VPS (Virtual-Server).

Install pushid on it.
Start it and wait until it is synced.
Stop it and open the pushi.conf

add the following lines and change the 'BOLD' marked things.

rpcuser=rpcusernamewhatyouwant
rpcpassword=passwordwhatyouwant
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
txindex=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
rpcbind=127.0.0.1
bind=123.123.123.123
externalip=123.123.123.123:9847
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=2rfnBvjLoEMwrg8kdkMF9rxour77mBx9i84u54rXUdfxWBTxhVm

and save it and start your pushid again.

Sentinel would be good. The linux example and cronjob from the Masternode Guide are realy useful. Easy command copy&paste.
Wait until both(local and remote) pushi are sync again. And run from your local wallet at  the debug console by command: 'masternode start-alias Masternode1' <- the name of the Masternode Wallet which you give.
If you use the QT you can press on the Button Start-Alias.

When the steps are successful and you see WATCHDOG_EXPIRED. Wait until 20 up to 30 minutes. I guess it will work and change the status to ENABLED soon.

Good luck.

If you need help you can contact me private. If you need a managed remote masternode (node + sentinel stuff based on linux),
we can deal with pushi or other crypto currencies for it. No worry, your 1000 PUSHIs stays at your local wallet. We only provide the IP and you will provide us the masternodekey. The earnings will going to your local wallet.

Notyoursbuisness

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

Thanks for information. I tried doing something like that with windows version under wine. but got watchdog problem.
I really don't want to use any kind of vps. And i can't even launch linux QT version of wallet to tie it to that watchdog thing.
If every masternode requires installation of some kind of additional "WATCHDOG" . I think i will just avoid buying masternode coins.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
puchisupport (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

Winners For PUSHI Coin Airdrop (February-April)
https://gist.github.com/pushiplay/1c7ae8980e92ce62a5234d30828bec62
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: