Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can this stabilize the market?  (Read 238 times)
parepare (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:17:13 AM

What do you think about SEC and CFTC statement, how big impact this can make and in which way?

Links: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7vhoei/tomorrows_sec_and_cftc_senate_banking_committee/
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1458

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:36:28 AM

I reckon no. But maybe in the future when the whole cryptocoin market has matured and has gained enough volume to make it hard for the whales to easily move the price wherever they want it to go.

But then there will come bigger whales from Wall Street who has control of the billions needed to manipulate the whole cryptocoin market.

We are looking at the transition of the game going from the present whales to the Wall Street super trader billionaires.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:57:38 AM

I reckon no. But maybe in the future when the whole cryptocoin market has matured and has gained enough volume to make it hard for the whales to easily move the price wherever they want it to go.

But then there will come bigger whales from Wall Street who has control of the billions needed to manipulate the whole cryptocoin market.

We are looking at the transition of the game going from the present whales to the Wall Street super trader billionaires.
okay, the end I understand what's happening right now. anchovy eaten tuna fish, tuna fish eaten by sharks and sharks eaten by whales. it is exactly like a food chain and the law of the jungle prevails, that who is strong and great then he will prevail.
parepare (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:04:32 AM

isnt that exactly what we need?  Grin
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1458

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:55:09 AM

@tdeannova. Yes at the end of everything, the powerful and the rich will always get what they want at the expense of the people like us who loyally follow a cryptocoin like it was a religion.

@parepare. That would depend on what they decide hehehe. They can also make decisions that you might not want, like make the market crash.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:02:52 AM

Yes, it will as hegde funds are coming into the market. Enjoy for now.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:19:23 AM

It is overall positive outcome for cryptos and should help boost the crypto market prices going in future and make these more mainstream.
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

As news, this is not enough. We need more and more good news.
The crypto-currency markets has little liquidity for funds. Big money simply can not buy now at good prices.
Therefore, not now.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:09:32 AM

We were having good news following good news when crypto pump has started in 2017. Now its like 1 good news against 5 bad news. I hope it will help recovering the price but possibly no.
Also newer developments about altcoins will help them grow anyways.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Natetan1004

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

What do you think about SEC and CFTC statement, how big impact this can make and in which way?

Links: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7vhoei/tomorrows_sec_and_cftc_senate_banking_committee/

A good move from the SEC and CFTC. This will help the cryptomarket stabilized because those person whose got lot of money which control the price of altcoins will be regulated. At least  time We know that the government are really working to protect the citizens welfare.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

No bad news are good news for crypto as there were so many bad ones last few weeks some were older then 3 months but people seem not to care and publish it anyway.I was suprised buy that guy actualy knew what he was talking about and most of his statement was about how risky icos are
Freddoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

The market might be green today but I'm sorry to say we will not se a stable market yet. To much fud out there.

RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

I agree that it is still good news and has a positive impact to the crypto market no matter how small that event is. Even if there was too much FUD in the past few days, the market was able to go on green again because of that event and as far as I know there will be other crypto events regarding Bitcoin in the next few weeks so I think it's another good news for crypto again.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

Yes it is possible didn't you notice last week a lot of FUD upcoming on Bitcoin and suddenly this week a lot of good news now upcoming on crypto world. Because to whales out there try to short the market as much as they can because big people out there will come and join crypto world and now it's starting so expect the market to the moon.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

isnt that exactly what we need?  Grin

not necessarily,

the crypto markets at the moment MAY be manipulated to a degree by various groups and whales
do we really need bigger whales with potentially more control ?

This is what happens when something becomes a speculatory tool rather than what it was initially designed as.

in the case of Bitcoin with its limited supply of 21,000,000 coins was there a vision that the value was going to be so high?
was it talked about that it would turn into a store of value or an investment commodity?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Kulllianll

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

I already do not believe anyone and I think this is the next stage of the game, there will still be a big drop. I hope I'm wrong, I'll be happy.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

bitcoin and then worst of all altcoin market will never stabilize because first of all it is a decentralized market which you can not control (at least not fully) and then also because it is a small market and specially altcoins are heavily manipulated beyond control and even if you try controlling them through exchanges people will simply shit over to decentralized exchanges to pump and dump altcoins.

however it is interesting to read this statement. and i am interested to know what they are planning to do in the future.

We are entering a new digital era in world financial markets. As we saw with the development of the Internet, we cannot put the technology genie back in the bottle. Virtual currencies mark a paradigm shift in how we think about payments, traditional financial processes, and engaging in economic activity. Ignoring these developments will not make them go away, nor is it a responsible regulatory response. The evolution of these assets, their volatility, and the interest they attract from a rising global millennial population demand serious examination. With the proper balance of sound policy, regulatory oversight and private sector innovation, new technologies will allow American markets to evolve in responsible ways and continue to grow our economy and increase prosperity. This hearing is an important part of finding that balance.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

I think that we've already hit the bottom of the crash. The SEC meeting will help to prevent future FUD, and a nice recovery ought to be coming soon.

Andrene

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

It is a very good positive news, but it won't move crypto up drastically. More of such good news would help.
But in politics, politicians do not believe or worse they don't know anything about what they say.
For them is interest the biggest motivation. So if I get something out of it I will put some nice words.
For me that is disgusting, but big part of the world functions like that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: