Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is safe haven right now ?  (Read 1855 times)
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

Every day I am convinced more and more: the best decision in the crypto market is BTC. This currency is the stablest and safe, in comparison with other altcoins. BTC is the best long-term investment in the crypto market.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shanghai

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

In my experience when i trade Bitcoins as well as Altcoins on exchange sites. When a wave happens, i usually choose Tether (USDT) as a place of value hold and hiding when the market fluctuates a lot. The amount of money that i left the market.I see that Tether is useful.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

In the case of the fact that now there are very, very low prices for tokens of very serious projects, I think it’s time to start investing in cryptocurrency is really very important and I hope you will apply it correctly.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

I read your message early in the year. I acted as you wrote. I do not regret, now many coins have made -2-10x
BGanio

Activity: 128

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

I think ethereum is the safest coin for now because i believe eth can not decrease more than that. Also there are too many capital companies and icos holding huge amount of ethereum. and they will not sell their ethereums for 200 dollar. so they will definetly pump that in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

Every day I am convinced more and more: the best decision in the crypto market is BTC. This currency is the stablest and safe, in comparison with other altcoins. BTC is the best long-term investment in the crypto market.

Bitcoin is most safe coin and bitcoin is more valuable.  Future coin is bitcoin, all altcoin started after bitcoin launch. I am agree with you that only Bitcoin is safe coin than all over altcoin. Bitcoin price stable then altcoin stable  if by chance bitcoin down, all altcoin lay down very much. So best choice is bitcoin.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Michelecako

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:02:43 AM

Only Bitcoin and Ethereum are absolutely safe in real time. This point of view is valid for people who do not participate in day trading. For those who trade at price fluctuations during the day, there is no coin on the crypto exchanges that would be a danger to the market participant.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

The most reliable way is to hold. Now the market is not in the best condition. Soon there will be a growth of bitcoin, and accordingly the entire market. Do not rush to sell if you are not sure.
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:45:54 PM

Everyone has their own perspective and according to me, bitcoin is always one of the safest and best cryptocurrency, which is everyone always wants it.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:16:40 PM

Bitcoin ethereum and xlm is the future coin and it will be a valuable coin in the future that will be coins that will be recognise in our store

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

I think bitcoin is currently safe because the price of bitcoin is still stable and good for long-term investment. And also now the price of bitcoin is the determination price to go up or down maybe next month the price of bitcoin starts rising
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

I absolutely agree with you. Times when any token could make x5 in a week have passed and now alts market is much more volatile than bitcoin's. And anyway, we need btc for trading every day.

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:34:49 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best coin to hold. next will be ETHEreum.
These are the old coins that can still give much profit in the future.
Loyalcoin is a new project who has sold out ICO, which will be a good project for the world.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:52:12 PM

After the recent news from TIO Trade Token, when have hacking from a cold wallet who is in the safe, I begin to doubt the security of the crypto!
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:52:50 PM

What you need to do now is to be patient. Every new market has its own difficulties to develop. You can see the crypto is like the stock market 10 years ago after the 2009 recession. I think it will grow in the near future, let's look at the value of crypto technology instead of looking at the price : dump and pump charts.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

Amid Bank FUD / Price drop / Tether FUD, which "CRYPTOCURRENCY" to hodl for safe haven right now ? Im confusing and fear, but can not sold crypto to fiat.

Altcoins at the present time now was so bad for the whole year of 2018, Why did I said that? It is because most of the ico they extend their payment token to their participants until December, even though the bounty ended up early but the distribution of the token was too delayed, I don't know if it is because of the price of Ethereum or they just didn't meet the target sales, which is they can't tell it to us. Maybe out of 10 bounties which I joined 2 of them only sent payment.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

Bitcoin ethereum and xlm is the future coin and it will be a valuable coin in the future that will be coins that will be recognise in our store

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

There are no safe cryptocurrencies on the market, any currency can make you bankrupt, and there is only a small chance that it will make you very rich. Many currencies are growing very high but not everyone is ready to wait for this moment, many sell at the slightest growth
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

It seems to me that such a cryptocurrency is simply by definition not present, because a cryptocurrency itself carries risks!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

I absolutely agree with you. Times when any token could make x5 in a week have passed and now alts market is much more volatile than bitcoin's. And anyway, we need btc for trading every day.

partial agree...but we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: