Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is safe haven right now ?  (Read 1855 times)
thanhswp (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:25:46 AM

Amid Bank FUD / Price drop / Tether FUD, which "CRYPTOCURRENCY" to hodl for safe haven right now ? Im confusing and fear, but can not sold crypto to fiat.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eight5nine

Activity: 25
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:30:42 AM

Best thing to do is just HODL for now. If you've only invested in sound coins then i would'nt be too worried.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:38:55 AM

I think bitcoin is still the safest right now. Bitcoin still has great potential for long term profit. So you should go for bitcoin. Don't worry when price drops for it is normal, soon bitcoin price will go up again. Just have faith with bitcoin.
thanhswp (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:39:22 AM

Best thing to do is just HODL for now. If you've only invested in sound coins then i would'nt be too worried.

I'm hodling Tether, but It seem Tether will get in jail soon. And all Altcoins are dipping more...
eight5nine

Activity: 25
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:16:29 AM

I'm hodling Tether, but It seem Tether will get in jail soon. And all Altcoins are dipping more...

So you sold everything at a loss?
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:26:21 AM

The safest thing is to hold fiat and then set buy orders really low, like $3,100, $3,500, $3,800 and wait. You should be able to pick up a lot of bitcoin if there is a flash crash (which is likely thanks to panic sellers).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:58:33 AM

All cryptocurrencies are safe, it depends upon on how the situations being handled by the person who accessed it. In cryptocurrencies most especially in bitcoin, we cannot determine the total movement and status of their value, and to avoid losses of capital, we must watch out carefully on how the market value being move. We must used our strategic way to evade total losses of capital.
thanhswp (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:03:38 AM

I'm hodling Tether, but I read more bad news about Tether today on Cointelegraph
gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:04:35 AM

Do not worry, bitcoin is still the cryptocurrency with the highest potential. As long as the Spring Festival is over, its price will still rise,and now is a good time to buy.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

I'm hodling Tether, but I read more bad news about Tether today on Cointelegraph

balls of steel

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:13:58 AM

Amid Bank FUD / Price drop / Tether FUD, which "CRYPTOCURRENCY" to hodl for safe haven right now ? Im confusing and fear, but can not sold crypto to fiat.
I choose ethereum i know that ethereum is the safest cryptocurrency so we should need to invest now in ethereum or in bitcoin so we will not regret somedday some people want to buy when the value goes dips.
hgkcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:15:38 AM

I think Ethereum is worth holding because it is relatively stable compared to other cryptocurrencies and even Bitcoin is not as good at it as we know it. So I think it's the best way to hold Ethereum right now.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:18:55 AM

No crypto currency is safe to invest right now other than Tether because it is the only coin is stay at these value,but every other cryptos fell upto 15%-30% so the crypto currency market is collapsed right now.I hope these situation will be back to normal when the clear news about regulation in some countries until that lot of rumors and fake news are created against bitcoin.
The only thing we have to do right now is just hold the coins as it is and if you can buy,buy more potential crypto currencies which soon will bump at the back end of this year.But this awful run may continue for a little while so investors don't get panic and sell your holdings.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:19:11 AM

Why are you guys holding tether! Why would someone even hold that, it's like holding USD which you cannot use and fear of being burned anyday.
ayeba

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

Cryptocurrencies are safe. In cryptocurrencies most especially in bitcoin, we cannot determine the total movement and status of their value, and to avoid losses of capital, we must watch out carefully on how the market value being move. We must used our strategic way to avoid total losses of capital.
I think bitcoin is still the safest right. Bitcoin still has great potential for long term profit. So you should go for bitcoin. Don't worry when price drops for it is normal, soon bitcoin price will go up again. Just have faith with bitcoin.
CryptoJoshua

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Win $1,000,000 USD! @ BitcoinJackpot.Global

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

No crypto currency is completely safe. There is always a risk. However, a pretty solid choice would be Bitcoin since it pretty much determines the entire market. If Bitcoin goes up, all the alt coins will follow and the same vise versa.

BitcoinJackpot.Global   |||   World's Best Crypto Raffle
████   JOIN US NOW AND BECOME AN AFFILIATE    ████
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:24:32 PM

If you have been holding crypto coins then, don't be worried. All crypto are very volatile, specially altcoins. You may see and enjoy tremendous growth but be wary that it may be just a pump-and-dump only.

As for safe haven, I can't think of any at this point. Just bought coins when they are cheap specially in the top 10 coins and just hold on it. Everyone of them is really good for long term. Occasional downtrends are inevitable, but if you are a long term holder, you don't care as long as you won't sell it lets say for about a year. You will hold as long as you can, of course there might be reasons like emergencies in your end. But the longer you hold the better you will maximized your profits. Just my .2 BTC

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:50:48 PM

Well,mentioning a particular cryptocurrency one thinks you should hold right now may depend on the person's perception and knowledge about the cryptocurrency,which may differ from your perception.Why dont you take your time to do some good research on your own. But i will just mention that POLY,GJC and Bitcoinwhite look safe according to my own analysis.In case you are interested.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:25:01 PM

Almost most cryptocurrency of the world is safe. It is managed by the person's access. I think Bitcoin is safe from other coins. There is a possibility of long-term gains. Do not worry if you ever lose its price, because its price may increase at any time.
INBOT

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:30:58 PM

The markets are down and now many people are in fact buying - sell high, buy low - the fundamentals of investing.

However, no one knows what the time will bring, in world economy or in cryptos.

It also depends on your own situation regarding investments. It is very easy to start crypto with for example airdrops, where you don't need to make financial commitment. In general one should not invest more than what they are ready to loose.

Crypto will gain bigger and bigger footstep all the time. So it is not only bitcoin. So it might be wise to consider other cryptos too.

There are many interesting altcoins on the market with high potential for growing due to solid businesses the coin in based on.

People who want to change the world and see good things happening will invest in them because they want to be part in these revolutionary businesses.

Our revolution in Inbot is an AI-powered platform for trusted introductions. Our global community of ambassadors help companies build trusted relationships with their customers, starting with a warm introduction to the right decision makers.

The ambassadors get rewarded for their introductions and everyone wins. No more cold calling or email spam!

For more information and registering please check https://inbot.io/join/r1Kvm80NG or https://t.me/intoken

Good luck to you on your own path!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: