Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin over?  (Read 3414 times)
danielwwt

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

we are witnessing either the biggest revolution of the century or the biggest bubble of the century.

Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:20:33 AM

Bitcoin price is getting down just like ski slop!
Is bitcoin over? do you think bitcoin will recover their price?
I'm afraid, I lost my everything almost 2million....
How could you lose everything? Price is not zero. Even if you purchased it at $20k, which is the worst scenario possible, you still have 1/3 of your investment remaining.
sfr2017

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

the price of bitcoin is down more than in the past. But i don't think that bitcoin will be over because it's volume in the market.

onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:29:24 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 06:41:52 AM by onecall123

Don't say like that. Bitcoin is a life changing opportunity right in front of you. Over 50% portfolio were gone due to this ridiculous bloodbath, but still HODL anyways! Worship this Bitcoin technology at any cost, it'll re-bounce as always.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:41:15 AM

I think it is not over. Surely, it is a large drop, but it is neither the first nor the largest (by percentage). The 2013 crash was much deeper (compared to the current levels) and yet bitcoin recovered. It was even worse in 2011. Yes, there is a possibility that it is the final crash, but it seems to be very unlikely. There will be another pump. Maybe not this year, but I have little doubt that it will happen.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

now bitcoin value is around 6200 , as bitcoin is losing its value all other altcoins are also losing its value too why is that so ? Do every coin is dependent on Bitcoin ?? If that so then what is the purpose of buying altcoin as it will gain and lose its value in parallel with bitcoin , no every person gain afford to buy bitcoin.
lhadygreen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:44:50 AM

Not yet. In fact, it's just started/begin.
Though the btc price fluctuates or drops down, that doesn't mean it is over.
Let's wait when will be its price recovery.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

the crypto market is a crazy market cannot predict its moves and you don't know what's even going on some say its panic sell because the bad news about India some say because of facebook banning paying ads and i still dont think all this fud could affect bitcoin like that every market has his ups and downs that doesn't its over but like every saying to you don't invest what you cannot afford to lose
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:57:42 AM

why so many people say this is the end of bitcoin, I think this is not bitcoin over, instead it's a new start for bitcoin revive and rising back in price like 2017, where prices are so high and now I'm sure bitcoin prices will rising further than the price when bitcoin increases in late December 2017.

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

we are witnessing either the biggest revolution of the century or the biggest bubble of the century.
Actually, it is both. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:09:48 AM

Bitcoin price is getting down just like ski slop!
Is bitcoin over? do you think bitcoin will recover their price?
I'm afraid, I lost my everything almost 2million....

I can not say anything definitively. but, it is only confidence that makes everything endure. I know what's happening this makes many people concerned and panicked. This correction is too deep a result of the previous year. I would take the risk to buy bitcoin at a value of $ 5000
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:13:57 AM

Actually, it is both. 

Or it may be neither. It's only 2018 and much stranger things may happen during this century.
jazpreti

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

No, its not over yet. I mean, it will never be over. Big drop does not mean its over. Be happy because something will happen soon. Big drop today but I am sure that very soon, bitcoin will increase its value big time. Just stay positive, bitcoin will never be like this forever. Bitcoin is still the leader.
Sallysakky

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

We will return at the beginning of the autumn and then it will be grow.
More and more people are buying Bitcoin now- a big re-buy is happening. Big banks is already trying to block Bitcoin purchases with credit card!
Stay calm and u will see strong BTC again. Remember that it was cheaper 3 months ago!

Tongue
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

Hello everybody. I think this question people asked from the first day of the existence of bitcoin. I want to say that, at the moment, for bitcoin, the normal price is from $ 1 000 to $ 100 000 $. In addition to the fact that bitcoin is the carrier of progressive blockchain technology, it is also a tool for speculating brokers. And it's normal that the price changes, - it would be worse if the price stood still. Now we should be glad that the price is falling and we have a chance to buy bitcoin at such a good price, or would you rather buy it for $ 20 000 $? Fate gives us the chance to buy this digital gold for seven thousand dollars. I'm sure that this freebie will not last long
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

We can have a recession period like 2013 after MT Gox where price stays low for several months or even years, but Bitcoin won't die just yet. It hasn't dropped like 90% or so in one go. It has been gradually falling to a level where most people would have bought it in as an investor. It was expected since the rise to 20k was also a no dip steep rise.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
DexterRock

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/bX0OqZTG-Blood-in-The-Water-Sharks-Rip-Chunks-From-BITCOIN-BTC/

This post is from two days ago.

Now that bitcoin is a tradeable asset on CME, it is fully susceptible to market manipulation. So it is going down in order for all the people who bought high, panic and sell to those people who are short, so that the bulls can come back and pump the price back up, rinse and repeat :-)
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

Its all about the news and about the finance minister just said in budget about cryptocurrency, and the news about korea. Well i would say that now would be the best time to invest in bitcoins and have patience it will rise very soon.
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

Hello everybody. I think this question people asked from the first day of the existence of bitcoin. I want to say that, at the moment, for bitcoin, the normal price is from $ 1 000 to $ 100 000 $. In addition to the fact that bitcoin is the carrier of progressive blockchain technology, it is also a tool for speculating brokers. And it's normal that the price changes, - it would be worse if the price stood still. Now we should be glad that the price is falling and we have a chance to buy bitcoin at such a good price, or would you rather buy it for $ 20 000 $? Fate gives us the chance to buy this digital gold for seven thousand dollars. I'm sure that this freebie will not last long

I agree with you, this is our chance to be able to have a large amount of bitcoin. this correction is quite healthy although the downturn is felt very effect. I just hope everything will go back to normal and run slowly.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

the price of bitcoin is down more than in the past. But i don't think that bitcoin will be over because it's volume in the market.
I agree due to bitcoin's price is down trend doesn't mean bitcoin is over, for me the bitcoin's price went down more like correction of the price before to be more expensive. I don't think the bitcoin's price went down will be the causes the bitcoin over due to the price is always increasing again and the community of bitcoin always be support for the ecosystem of the bitcoin. They never be losing trust in new technology of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: