Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin over?  (Read 3414 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

Hi,

STOP PANICKING!

Everythnig is ok. Yes, prices go down and yes, it has been quite a while. BUT, there is nothing to worry about for the moment. Bitcoin has always gone through ups and downs and I am quite persuaded that price will recover and by the end of the year, reach new all-time peaks.

If you rely on this investment for your everyday life, or any real-life investment, I can understand that such situation is worrying. But bitcoin should not be used as a short-time trading tool. It is an investment over the long term!

I couldn't agree more, it seems those short to medium term investors are the moment affected and are whining every minute on the forum but if your prior motive was to keep bitcoin for the long term then i guess nothing has changed and you will rather cease this opportunity to buy more now and add up to your already existing chunk so that you can sell for profit in the future.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

Bitcoin price is getting down just like ski slop!
Is bitcoin over? do you think bitcoin will recover their price?
I'm afraid, I lost my everything almost 2million....
Indeed, bitcoin price is getting down, but it doesn't mean that it is over. If you are doubting about bitcoin will crash this year 2018 then you should be reading some articles. Yes, most of the news headlines are bitcoin's issue today, but most of the experts have good and positive thoughts about current happenings to bitcoins. To be honest, all of my token's price dropped and just like you, I am really disappointed, but I'm trying my best to have a long patience.

daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

After you go down on a ski slope you go up again to have more adventure. Bitcoin will go up because it is bitcoin and it is powerful
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

I hope not. I just saw a post on how much bitcoin has declined over the years and I had faith that bitcoins will eventually bounce back and make a huge come back this 2018. The price is declining today, but the community strives to keep everyone at bay and continue buying a lot more bitcoins.

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

Don't loose hope because this is just the beginning. It is normal for the price to drop but I am sure it will go up again

The best is yet to come!
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

Do not worry about this problem because bitcoin will never decrease continuously maybe after the various issues have subsided bitcoin prices will soar again so you are able to gain profit in the future.

purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

Bitcoin is not over. Its just the price or value that gets low. Its price will go high again for some time. This is our chance to invest with it because we can buy it at a low price and wait for it to become high before we can sell it.

https://endfb.com/shop/
Vikas Bansal

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

To much negative news  i think waiting, patiently waiting i was like wow
bibiqua

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

After you go down on a ski slope you go up again to have more adventure. Bitcoin will go up because it is bitcoin and it is powerful

But you take a lift and have to pay a fortune for it.

Nothing will magically tunnel you back to the top of the slope.
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

There's no proof that Bitcoin is over. There's nothing to worry about since there's always chances to recover. It's not the end yet, we just need to be patient in waiting. We will not judge Bitcoin if there's no evidences and proofs. Just believe and the right time to rejoice will soon come.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

I think the bitcoin will go down at a very low price but it will not end. Because bitcoin is a relatively hot market today. A lot of big investors are looking to invest in this market so it can not end. And I think those who are holding the majority of BTC are not able to watch BTC die so they will do something to bring the BTC prices back in the coming time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

For me, bitcoin is not over and it will never end. It will goes down but it will never end. We all know that the price of bitcoin is getting extremely low but in my opinion it is temporarily. Sooner or later it will rise again and the bitcoin will recover. We are all hoping that bitcoin will recover and the value of bitcoin will increase. We should not panic so keep on holding.
Yazrielle

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

we are all worried about the sudden drop in the price of bitcoin but just be positive, as last year's bitcoin value was too low but before the end of the year it suddenly rose and reached its triple price. There is also talk of talks that when the chinese new year is over, bitcoin will increase. so I just believe that btc can be recovered again.
Weldhers

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

I think the bitcoin era is still not over because bitcoin is still very popular and many want to have it, and also coupled with the high price makes bitcoin will still continue as a diamond in the world of cryptocurrency
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

Yes it is over, all the credits and financial problems to those who are joining bitcoin is over. Ofcourse there families experiencing there life with abundance of blessing coming from bitcoin ofcourse. Therefore if you dont joined bitcoin your chances are all over.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Frone

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

I consider that bitcoin falls only because the countries like China or Korea & others are trying to withdraw the cryptocurrency from circulation.
Hivozo

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

I don't think so, bitcoin and cryptocurrency is going down because bad news from china and Banks in Britain and the United States have banned.
I hope after this time bitcoin price is increase return.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

We need to be positive and have hope that Bitcoin will value rise up again, I felt sad last time, because of thr currency price I never expected that it will drops down that much my Bitcoin which is stored in my digital wallet and the Bitcoin that I earn from the signiture campaign is decreasing little by little, because of the value bitcoin,. I really hope that it will go back to it's normal price.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

I hope that the price of bitcoin and other crypto will be restored, by the middle of 2018 all prices should stabilize.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

I hope that the price of bitcoin and other crypto will be restored, by the middle of 2018 all prices should stabilize.

We're still here so we can't say bitcoin is over. Low price only because of other countries withdraw there crytocurrency but we're getting better and soon to recover. Just wait and see!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: