Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:01:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin over?  (Read 3415 times)
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:33:12 PM

Bitcoin price is getting down just like ski slop!
Is bitcoin over? do you think bitcoin will recover their price?
I'm afraid, I lost my everything almost 2million....

bitcoin will be recover soon.just wait until the bitcoin currency getting high in the market. but  we dont know  how long it is. lower and higher price is always happening in the bitcoin market.
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:35:26 PM

Bitcoin can only die by new-better technology, not current downfall.

i think not
today we have a tons of new better technology and bitcoin feels good Wink
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

As you are feeling, everyone is terrible, are afraid of bitcoin's decline. Too much negative news so far that everyone thinks bitcoin is nearing death, but I think bitcoin has been so skeptical for so many years that it still exists, waiting, patiently waiting.

Just Patience and holding that we can do so far to wait the price recover.
The price will recover and i am sure that. I bring my optimistic so i still hold mine. The recent price gives us signal that bitcoin is not over.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

It may be getting down, but I think you're underestimating bitcoin by thinking that it's over. Bitcoin is the pioneer coin in the market, it has been the strongest, and it basically introduced the cryptocurrency to the world. I think you're mistaking the price slump it is experiencing as equals to its death. That's just how the market plays, I think. Just a few days, Bitcoin dropped to 6.2k dollars, but now, it's again up at 8.7 dollars. It has the power to rise up, thus, it is far from being over.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

i am positively standing for bitcoin are stay strong as first digital decetralized crytpocurrency, we should know even the fiat currency or the world market are have an same problem like the problem of bitcoin. falling down or up the price is the part of currency movement.
bitcoin today are facing hard trials as currency but i believe all of this fixed in the right time so far bitcoin price including the altcoin are gors up hoping this movement continue go up again the price.

jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

what make it look like is over,the currency is a volatile currency,and it is undergoing a big  dip due to it nature ,it dose not mean that is over cause is not the first dip and it will not be the last one
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

Bitcoin can never be over. Bitcoin will still be alive even if it is a single country in the whole world that accepts it. As for the price, just give it a little time and it will definately bounce back.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:45:27 PM

In it's present form yes I think it is.  If it's re-invented again it could survive.
Minus7point5

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:46:33 PM

If you truly think that bitcoins over, it may be time for your coins right now.  Sell them for cheap so people like me can scoop them up at discount prices  Grin
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:53:23 PM

I am convinced that bitcoin still has a lot to offer to the current economy, and in fact the blockchain technology is just beginning to be recognized for all the potential it has to improve many processes of modern life, therefore there is still a lot of space for the bitcoin to grow, although it may take a long time to recover the trust of the investors.
MarketCat

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

every year we hear this "bitcoin is over" or "bitcoin is dead" etc., may be this is realy dream of banksters im sure it never will be.   Roll Eyes If we look to history we will see sameting that was early

1000% true
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:56:00 PM

Bitcoins value is obviously turbulent. Not knowing when and where its stakes could lead or bring us. What matters is its survival and us we can see it is currently recovering, again. Basically,  what it teaches us is patience. We must learn to wait to earn for better than what we are expecting.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:02:44 AM
Merited by 01asd (4)

Bitcoins value is obviously turbulent. Not knowing when and where its stakes could lead or bring us. What matters is its survival and us we can see it is currently recovering, again. Basically,  what it teaches us is patience. We must learn to wait to earn for better than what we are expecting.
No, Bitcoin is not over yet. At least, we still do not know about that. But what we know is, we cannot predict the future is going to be what way. Maybe Bitcoin will go down a little further, but maybe Bitcoin will go up and stay for a little longer. We still do not know yet. But whatever it is, I still have faith with Bitcoin. I still invest and keep collecting Bitcoin as much as possible. That is because I do not buy and never get Bitcoin by buying with my money from salary or from my savings. I just use my side-job to get Bitcoin and invest in it. I do not care what will happen with the price of Bitcoin right now, because I believe that the price of Bitcoin will go up sooner or later.
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:07:56 AM

Bitcoins value is obviously turbulent. Not knowing when and where its stakes could lead or bring us. What matters is its survival and us we can see it is currently recovering, again. Basically,  what it teaches us is patience. We must learn to wait to earn for better than what we are expecting.
No, Bitcoin is not over yet. At least, we still do not know about that. But what we know is, we cannot predict the future is going to be what way. Maybe Bitcoin will go down a little further, but maybe Bitcoin will go up and stay for a little longer. We still do not know yet. But whatever it is, I still have faith with Bitcoin. I still invest and keep collecting Bitcoin as much as possible. That is because I do not buy and never get Bitcoin by buying with my money from salary or from my savings. I just use my side-job to get Bitcoin and invest in it. I do not care what will happen with the price of Bitcoin right now, because I believe that the price of Bitcoin will go up sooner or later.

As i remember last year bitcoin goes up very rapidly in price for only 1 till 2 weeks till the price reach more than $15k.
So now is normal if bitcoin goes down very rapidly down just like bubble but not bubble.
In the future we need more slowly up then the correction also will not very deep. So bitcoin is not over but just do what it has to do.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:13:52 AM

It's a no, no. Bitcoin is not over and it will never be. Be optimistic! Let's hold our bitcoin. Wink Wink  For sure it will recover SOON. Wink

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
ayiaye

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:28:32 AM

like what you feel, i also feel afraid of this terrible thing. because a lot of negative news about bitcoin. but, there is still a little hope to wait and be patient.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:33:45 AM

It's a no, no. Bitcoin is not over and it will never be. Be optimistic! Let's hold our bitcoin. Wink Wink  For sure it will recover SOON. Wink
Well i agree on that bitcoin is not over because it is only dropping nobody knows when will be the bitcoin over it is really unpredictable because even the most experience person in the bitcoin feild really didnt even know when will it end.And if we put basis on its popularity i believe this bitcoin never end.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:41:05 AM

what make it look like is over,the currency is a volatile currency,and it is undergoing a big  dip due to it nature ,it dose not mean that is over cause is not the first dip and it will not be the last one

Its dip doesn't mean it is because of its nature, sometimes, there is an issue about bitcoin market that is why it is having its DIP---a big dip we had this past few weeks, but bitcoin's price seems recovering now, as you can see, it PUMPS to $8000 from $7000, so it is a good sign I hope. Lucky for those who still holds their bitcoin and how unfortunate to those who did panic selling, good luck to you guys.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:04:37 AM

Dont think that bitcoin is over. You are being a pessimist. If you are going to lose that huge amount of money, thinking negatively will not help you. Instead, put your attention to some different things while the price of bitcoin is very low and just wait for the perfect moment that its price will continuously increase again.

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:14:21 AM

If you are waiting for BTC to overcome, wait patiently and wait with a plan. FUD and hype are never ending events in crypto. Whenever btc spikes sell into fiat and whenever btc declines, buy in the dip if you can. I had no fiat this time to buy in this dip, unfortunately. BTC is alive and it will be
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: