Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:20:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin over?  (Read 3414 times)
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:16:00 AM

Everyone who has predicted the death of bitcoin since 2009 has been wrong, so it follows that predictions of its demise will continue to be wrong. Bare minimum the bitcoin brand will keep it alive, since its value is in the billions of dollars.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:25:14 AM

You won't lose everything since bitcoin will still have a price even when it is lowered. Best thing would be to hold if you will be forced to sell at a loss these days.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
BrianBrianBrian

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

“Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players ”

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:50:40 AM

I think its far from over, times like this happen even in stock markets.
I believe there will be a time when Bitcoin will recover.
The question is when, let's just wait for the mean time and hold our wallets close.

──『 JOY TOKEN 』──
Infrastructure Protocol for the Gaming Industry
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:18:06 AM

Bitcoin will not be over. But nobody knows if its going down or up. If this happens it most likely heads back to where it came from. The black market. So you see you can still use bitcoin.
janah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:23:54 AM

Bitcoin price is getting down just like ski slop!
Is bitcoin over? do you think bitcoin will recover their price?
I'm afraid, I lost my everything almost 2million....
Really? Are you fool? Investing 2mil in bitcoin? And you are just newbie?
If you are really smart investor then why not go for business? How about you trade? How about you build restaurant? 2million is soooo already high...why not do business?
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:38:22 AM

You will only really lose if you exit the game. Otherwise, you still have the same number of coins; that you can come back and look at it at a better time, when the FUD dust have settled; and the market becomes more mature and stable due to imposition of the much needed regulations, IMO.

Some FUD in the market has made it more dangerous for the btc prices to slump and thus those panic situation have affected the market badly. But now the prices are on recovery mode and seems to  be a good buying opportunity as well for the long term.
That is the reason prices are going to fall more and more. Now a days some rumors are being heard on the social media that bitcoins are falling down and soon they will be seized to death. For this reason, people losing interest and trust in bitcoins and some are selling them so that they can saved from loss. But actually they are making the others loser due to taking down the bar.
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:43:03 AM

bitcoin does not finish because of its user volume.
long bitcoin and no more break it
Mer1251

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:52:18 AM

Bitcoin is not over yet  even though the price is down bitcoin will raise his name again for sure no dount about it bitcoin is king among the other Smiley
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

Dont panic! Be patient! and always Remember Keep Holding bitcoin! That's a word of wisdom.

glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

NO. I don't think bitcoin is over. And I believe that bitcoin's price will recover. And just wait and don't dump your bitcoin. Just wait bro. Keep hodling. Its price will go up like an airplane that is taking off.
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:01:38 AM

No, this is not the end for Bitcoin in the crypto world. Bitcoin will recover as soon as possible. For me, although lately the bitcoin is downtrend but I'm sure bitcoin will rise again in these weeks or months ahead. And I'm sure bitcoin will be higher than before downtrend.
The bitcoin price is down but that does not mean bitcoin will end.
I give trust 100% for Bitcoin.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

It will recover soon. Just do strong not to give up if you lose a big amount. If you give up then you lose all. Bitcoin price will back. Do wait and don't panic. Make yourself busy to avoid thinking about price. Do play games or recreational activities it is helpful for you.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1447

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:06:46 AM

I heared, that after 14/02 bitcon will start dying and bitcon cash will take it place. If we look at the cmc grapf, cash rises much better then simple bitcoin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:07:07 AM

unfortunately it is no possible to tell how long will this current bear market last for. it can reverse tomorrow and start the rally up towards the ATH or it can take a year to stop and reverse upwards. I don't think it will take more than a year though.
depending on how long it will take to end this downtrend the final price of bitcoin by this year's end can be very different. I can be from $10k to $100k.
It'll grow up, but the question is when.
Traslavin

Activity: 461

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:09:05 AM

Dont think that bitcoin is over. You are being a pessimist. If you are going to lose that huge amount of money, thinking negatively will not help you. Instead, put your attention to some different things while the price of bitcoin is very low and just wait for the perfect moment that its price will continuously increase again.
I don't think too that bitcoin today is over just because it's price drops too low compared to its price last year that hits almost $20000. I guess this is because bitcoin today is changing only it's price and we're all hoping that bitcoin will pumped again, hoping that it would pumped up that was so profitable.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

Bitcoin is not over and there are still a lot of things to get excited with bitcoin in the near future. The price of bitcoin is just dumping and experiencing a bearish market and there is no reason for us to panic just because the price dropped, keep calm and keep grinding hard in bitcoin so we can get more bitcoins and if the price of bitcoin goes up to 20,000 USD again then we can just get a huge potential profit.
Butchick

Activity: 392

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

Bitcoin is definitely having a downtime as of the moment but this doesn't mean that bitcoin is over. It is somewhat normal for a currency to experience some downtime and though this is quite way too low, but i do believe bitcoin will soon rise same as last year.

betiteh0777

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

Bitcoin lost a small battle this last one month due having so many enemies in this war and almost no allys (except us), but a small battle does not win the war! No one can win the war against bitcoin! And they perfectly know it! No matter what they say against it, no matter how much they bring it down, bitcoin will always be there waiting for grow, waiting to prove of their never ability to compete against it, and that scares the shit out of them as the only option they have if they want to kill it is to shut down the internet network - sorry motherfuckers, you cant do that!
bluebird08

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:44:22 AM

No its not gonna happen because this is best crypto and it has too many investors I think its not over yet
tinytrader

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

Bitcoin went 20k from 2k. Those who are holding from 2k, they are still in good profit. And the thing goes up quickly , descends more quickly. So the correction was obvious and I am not worry at all. I am learning each day from day trading and mining, and holding. BTC is not meant to die quick death. Bitcoin is innovative and most advance tech in money transaction process. It will live forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: