Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin over?  (Read 3414 times)
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

Bitcoin price is getting down just like ski slop!
Is bitcoin over? do you think bitcoin will recover their price?
I'm afraid, I lost my everything almost 2million....

Bitcoin is here to stay forever! In the coming years it will reshape the world we live in. Bitcoin is on the lips of everyone!
I believe bitcoin can become a global currency for the next few years.
And then what will happen?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chamaraprabhath

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

This is not the end of bitcoin or cryptocurrency. This is some actual behavior of any market. In these days US stock market also down. So then can we say this is the end of US stock market. No we cant say like that. It will recover in the future. Same here in cryptocurrency. It is at law level now. But it doesnt mean that this is the end. The drop will recover in near future. You didnt loss 2million. You have invested it. There will be a huge profit for your investment. So no need to worry. A lot of cryptocurrency experts say that bitcoin will reach $50k at the end of this year.

daneel [●_●] Your Personal Cryptocurrency Smart Assistant ▬
\\ ▬▬ ICO > 29th January ▬▬ // (http://daneel.io)
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:35:15 AM

I think it is not possible that Bitcoin is over.People all over the world are crazy about bitcoin.The popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day.In the year 2018 Bitcoin price is decreasing for some issues.But that is not mean bitcoin is over.Bitcoin price already starts to increase and very soon it reaches high. Bitcoin has a brilliant future and there is almost certainly that bitcoin will change how we live and that is the explanation behind me for bitcoin to not end.Bitcoin is the mother of all digital forms of money in the market.So you can not think of other altcoins without bitcoin.

yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:37:44 AM

Yes it is over. for the correction time.
bitcoin currently is on the green condition and the price will be increase much more.
bitcoin is not something that can over easily.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
jolajola

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:45:54 AM

No. I have faith that bitcoin will go up.
serferbali

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:49:00 AM

Most people (especially those from the cryptocommunity) sound optimistic.
But I think that everybody is quite worried. Moreover, if you invested a lot. There are too many external factors we cannot control or influence, unfortunately. The only thing is to wait and hope to growth.
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:00:40 AM

It will never be over. Since bitcoin is very popular in different countries nationwide. All we need is to to trust the bitcoin and influeced others to used this .It may happened that the bitcoin is goes to a normal case like changing the value of  the price.we should hold and wait it to increased
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:23:04 AM

Bitcoin is the best virtual currency in the world. Not only that it is also the most valuable currency.Last year the price of Bitcoin was started with only 9000$ and ended with 16k$
This year if the price of Bitcoin rise like the last year then we will see the price at 40k$. So to becoming sure that if you invest now then there is a chance of a profit of 20k$ with in just a year. Again if you see the other people then you will observe that people are becoming addicted to bitcoin. That is the people are investing more and more in Bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will not be down easily. According to some economist, one day Bitcoin will rule the world. So if you want my suggestion then instead of storing it, invest it. More and more investment will make more and more profit.
So, Bitcoin is not over. Trust me.

ice_man75

Activity: 150
Merit: 44

ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

Nope. It's not over this is just the beginning. The fall was a correction, it was good as well, because this fall showed the true nature of many of the people in the community the ones who panicked and left and the ones who stood and faced the storm. Over the next couple of weeks bitcoin will be able to not just recover but make another milestone as well.

lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Prices is not always in good looking. Sometimes it scary to see. Sometimes it is nice to hear. The reality prices won't always goes like that. The day's will not always red alert, it goes to green alert too. No stable table of prices in the market place. Everything are under the principle of change. Even the climate change. Even love change. Everybody change. Bitcoin price will change now and later. This is not mean bitcoin is over. No over yet, unless bitcoin won't move its price. The stability of bitcoin price is the most scary to think and that is over. Do hold, look bitcoin goes in green then goes in read. Aggressive movement right.?
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

Its terribly alarming that btc continuously drop since last december till now. But i am not losing hope that btc will recover soon.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Siddela Sarat Kumar

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:31:01 PM

Bitcoin is not over. The recent fall in the price of bitcoin has people tensed up which is making them think that the bitcoin is over. But if you think through it , you would release that the bitcoin has just started. And thinking of it to end is not anywhere in the picture.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:40:29 AM

If bitcoin is considered as a means of making money, it may be yes. But I do not think if it is thought of as a technology.

for me, it's more to be held now and be patient. Selling will not be an advantage. Just wait for the better things for Bitcoin and the kriptomenya market so, no, that's not the end of bitcoin. This scenario is only part of the voltage and normal occurs. Fluctuations like this, certainly not to be feared. The price will eventually increase based on my past experience with bitcoin
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:44:23 AM

Bitcoin is over for as long as you gamblers keep speculating about its price rather than focusing on its utility and tech. The fact remains BTC still has serious issues with scaling and transaction fees which new blockchains will solve. We need to focus on how to overcome these two things rather than looking at pointless daily price charts before it reaches #2 market cap. Once it reaches #2 market cap, it will fall further.
paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

For no its not over because there too many people trusting here in bitcoin and they dont want bitcoin to end
Portgas ace

Activity: 98

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:06:16 AM

Do you mean is the price bitcoin too much down, then I also berfikiran so, for bitcoin down with a very drastic, but don’t worry for now we can see if bitcoin began to rise slowly, perhaps the price bitcoin will recover again like the price in 2017.

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:16:11 AM

no and it will never be...bitcoin have lots of followers...members..investor..bitcoin helps so many unemployed before merit requirements applyed which make us so sad because bitcoin are the hope of unemployed and to people who doesn't have money to invest( for those who are still junior member because they can't joined campaigning unless they will be given merits)

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

Bitcoin is not over and it will never it be. Bitcoin now is growing and spreading all over the world in fact bitcoin now has many followers because many people already know how valuable bitcoin is today. They believe in bitcoin that by just investing at bitcoin they can earn higher by just hodling. To those who research at bitcoin im sure they already know that bitcoin is perfect for long term investments.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

Try to study how the market really works to have a better understanding about how the system in this industry works. Those who only lose a huge amount of investment are people who are not well knowledgeable, most of the traders are panic selling their coins at the lowest amount when the value of cryptocurrencies are decreasing and that was a very bad idea.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

No. I have faith that bitcoin will go up.
No not in the least. a long way from being done. that is probably not going to happen. BTC is encountering its enormous plunge now yet it doesn't mean it is its finish. it is typical for cryptocurrency to goes here and there as it is unstable. so on the off chance that you have BTC just hodl compensate soon will be yours exclusive hodlers will get benefit sooner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: