Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin over?  (Read 3414 times)
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:53:47 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 01:32:48 PM by 1jaffa1

No bitcoin is not yet over, nowadayas it is experiencing the down of its value but this is the reality of the market and bitcoin price fluctuates. But we all know that bitcoin always goes back and soar high. People must not lost hope for everything need to be courageous enough to work harder for the better tomorrow. I think what price in 2019 was 50000
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

I think it's normal for bitcoin's price to go down especially now but I think that bitcoin can only be recovered from its price we need not only a few months or years to increase its price much because the sell their bitcoin so bitcoin's price drops somewhat

Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

bitcoin will never be over as long as many people will continue to earn and use bitcoin.Also bitcoin already use by many people so I dont think that bitcoin is  already over.Bitcoin is a good investment because of its high value so many people will still hold bitcoin.
jeldzrey16

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:19:11 AM

Thats aweful since then. Changes is the only constant in the world, and bitcoin couldnt escape that. But bitcoin is a bitcoin and that doesnt change from a mere fact that there is still a value doesnt matter if its price are low or high. As of now, bitcoin has its hieghest price 10kUSD and it is still even climbing for the next few month and i think it will never over as what you think. Bitcoin is so influencial now adays since there are many users who want to earn bitcoin and who want to invest it for their future.

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

No definitely not bitcoin will be last longing. You don't predict its existence because its not based on any individual. We all together can make it or break it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

Bitcoin price is getting down just like ski slop!
Is bitcoin over? do you think bitcoin will recover their price?
I'm afraid, I lost my everything almost 2million....
lost 2 millions?do you really believe that people here will buy your story!?lol but bitcoin is just starting,it didnt reached the highest he might reach like $50-100k or some speculation said maybe it can take even a million,but ofcourse ill be consider as a bonus if it can make such.

Thats aweful since then. Changes is the only constant in the world, and bitcoin couldnt escape that. But bitcoin is a bitcoin and that doesnt change from a mere fact that there is still a value doesnt matter if its price are low or high. As of now, bitcoin has its hieghest price 10kUSD and it is still even climbing for the next few month and i think it will never over as what you think. Bitcoin is so influencial now adays since there are many users who want to earn bitcoin and who want to invest it for their future.

Got it right mate,no one will skip changes.but theres two kind of changes,the positive changes and negative changes.and about bitcoin this two changes is applied to it,sometimes positive when pumping and negative when dumping
may27

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

Is bitcoin over?? No, its not. And NEVER will it happen. Why? Because bitcoin is decentralized and no single institution controls the bitcoin network. It is maintained by a group of volunteer coders, and run by an open network of dedicated computers spread around the world. Maybe it's on low at this time but that's life, isn't it? We're not always on top.
khai29

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

No,because bitcoin is not the end of it,it can really happend when the internet is shutdown all over the world but in bitcoin case that's impossible to stop because there so many people love to invest to it.
Copulative

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:49:02 AM

I textual style know whether a few people here live in a parallel universe? So when I take a gander at the graph, a bitcoin cost still 9700$. So for me that is a considerable measure of cash, however it would appear that that is a sum for some individuals here to state that its useless. So you read the incongruity in my post? At that point please quit influencing strings to this way and making significantly more fud. Simply hold your coins and pause, the time will come when bitcoin begins raising.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

Nope, Bitcoin is not going down.
I think every currency has ups and downs regarding the price. Since Bitcoin is a virtual currency and decentralized system so that it always faces such type of situation. that's why don't be panicked.
I have a strong belief that Bitcoin will recover the falling price very soon and this market will get back soon with a high price value. not only that but also Bitcoin will be the most influential currency in the near future.
LuciferEveningStar

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

Bitcoin will always recover even thought the value sometimes is fluctuating, there are a lot of new investors each day and that what makes the value of bitcoins increase even further more and not decreasing for a very long time.
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:24:14 AM

People have memories that are far too short.  BTC is not over, you're just not making ridiculous amounts of money, only slightly crazy amounts of money.

THink back, the end of 2017 everyone was hoping it would hit 10k, then it hit damn near double that, now it's kind of leveled off a bit at 11k, so you should still be well ahead of putting your money in a bank.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:28:13 AM

I'm afraid, I lost my everything almost 2million...
You will not lose everything if you can keep your Bitcoin. You just need to be patient again to wait for Bitcoin prices that will jump even higher. And I think this is very reasonable, this is called fluctuate. So my advice you should not be afraid that you will lose everything.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:57:26 AM

Bitcoin doesn't die. This is simple correction which is natural for any assets in the world. I am absolutely sure that, we will see new maximum of bitcoin price in the second half of this year.
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

Don't worry. I think it's a normal adjustment. It will stop falling soon and get back on track. What we need to do is to be patient with bitcoin and wait, don't panic and sell your bitcoins, and you'll lose a lot.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

Nope, Bitcoin is not going down.
I think every currency has ups and downs regarding the price. Since Bitcoin is a virtual currency and decentralized system so that it always faces such type of situation. that's why don't be panicked.
I have a strong belief that Bitcoin will recover the falling price very soon and this market will get back soon with a high price value. not only that but also Bitcoin will be the most influential currency in the near future.
I think so too because it always or it is a random case where there is no permanent value. And,as a newbie I can see the growth of bitcoin when I check the price daily.
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

Why al you guys get always in panic when btc dumps or dont rise for a while? Look at the value of bitcoin, look at the community of bitcoin and how many people hold on bitcoin. Do you really think it can disappear from today to tomorrow? Shure not. So if you dont believe in cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, you should not invest in. Because the people who makes the most profit of it, are the people who investet at first on it because they believed in the blockchain technology.
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

a big drop does not mean that bitcoin is over, bitcoin started its price lower than a thousand dollars per bitcoin, and look at its price now! about $11000 dollars. Price drops normally happens all we need to do is to wait until its price goes up again.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:29:02 AM

it is not yet over with bitcoin. The decline in price of bitcoin does not necessarily mean and end to bitcoin. price decline is not peculiar to bitcoin it can hapean to many commodities yet the bounce back after some time.
some89

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

it will go up again but there will be more drops  before it goes up again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: