Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin over?  (Read 3415 times)
dangwapo311

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:18:29 AM

I know you are scared like everyone else but always think of the bright side. Think of this as an opportunity to buy lots of cheap bitcoins. Most newvies who have little experience are panic selling right now. For me I would still not sell any of my bitcoin just because we are experiencing a dip. I still believe price will go up. It's not like bitcoin reach this price, years ago bitcoin was almost amount to nothing but look at it now.
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:25:23 AM

May be before make such threads it is better to use "search"? There are many threads with the same theme. No, Bitcoin doesn't die. Now it is just simple correction. It will end before summer. And we will see great upward trend. Just give it a little bit more time.

I also do not agree that bitcoin will die, since early this year indeed bitcoin experienced a very deep exposure and significant decline, but I see precisely the current price is very acceptable. and moments like this will begin to fade in the middle of this year even predictably will return the same as the end of the year and will even more soar from the end of the year. right .... with you, give time to get back

rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:20:17 AM

I don’t think so.  Just hold your assets. Bitcoin still a strong coin. The only thing that can kill Bitcoin is if Internet down.

Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:03:46 AM

bitcoin is not over. bitcoin is just facing a minor challenge which it has faced before and pulled through in the past. bitcoin will surely bounce back very soon and grow stronger. you have not lost your investment yet
This year is a big challenge, many countries are tightening the rules of cryptocurrency, but with increasingly strong user pressure I'm sure that bitcoin prices will continue to improve so what's happening now is commonplace and bitcoin will not over.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Verona25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:29:43 AM

To make it easier to enter the address of the recipient, many wallets can read the address by scanning the QR code or by touching two phones together with the help of NFC technology.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:38:06 AM

How many are using bitcoin or what is it?

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

It's not over yet. Bitcoin just started. Hoping during last December is not the time you invested your 2 million.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
JanuaryStars

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:46:48 AM

Bitcoin price is getting down just like ski slop!
Is bitcoin over? do you think bitcoin will recover their price?
I'm afraid, I lost my everything almost 2million....

Wow you have an awful lot of money I suppose.
Anyway, many years back bitcoin was like around $3500  and that was pretty impressive back then, and then it suddenly mooned even more impressive. At present bitcoin is a little over $8300, but still, it is way more than what it was back then. So I would say, just be patient and don't panic.
Prices will recover as soon as it hits the bottom.
Bitcoin will never be over
serferbali

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

Forget this panic  Smiley
Bitcoin is not over and it will show its real strength. The market situation now happened many times. Thus, BTC has definitely all the chances for recovery.
Mark 360

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

I don't think bitcoin time is over, I believe it is just the start. Bitcoin is the future and as time passes it will gain more acceptability. People who have fear of losing money are spoiling this market because they entered to make short term profits. Think bitcoin as a long term investment and then wait and see you will never lose irrespective of your buying value. Even you bought at $15k or $20k. Time will come when you all can book your profits. 
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

Forget this panic  Smiley
Bitcoin is not over and it will show its real strength. The market situation now happened many times. Thus, BTC has definitely all the chances for recovery.
Bitcoin will not only reach large numbers much sooner, but the numbers will be bigger than originally predicted.bitcoin potentially striking $25,000 in the final  of 2018, and  is supposed that bitcoin would hit $50,000 in 2022.
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

Wow 2million, you put that huge amount in crypto currency? and now you are afraid to lost all you have in crypto and before that i think you know how risky investing in crypto right. And you did not follow the golden rule which is invest the amount of money that you only afford to lose.

To be over in crypto currency is might be happen since the situation in this kind of business is depending on the investors who wants to put up with regards for the long term investment.
universaly

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:14:46 AM

bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocoin in the world
now bitcoin facing the worst period in their trade history
but end up bitcoin is not at all easier thing
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:17:06 AM

No. the bitcoin is never over my friend, the market went down for few days and thank God, the market started recovering slowly today as the market added over $50 billion in less than 12 hours.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

Wow that is great amount to loose in a single shot, you must be very rich.  Tongue

I think you should really keep it calm for now because it is your fear which is talking behalf of you. No bitcoin is not over yet and it is not even close to getting over. Im pretty sure that it is temporary drop and we have seen these kind of falls many times.

Bitcoin will recover their prices, yes they will and they will surely go beyond our expectations. So its better to hold back your investments. You will get your money as well as your profits.
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

Nobody knows. People have been predicting this that and the other, and the overall result is that people can't predict what will happen to the bitcoin price.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

Everyone are grieving with the fluctuation on Bitcoin price. But base on the market preview, the price is stabilizing at 8000 US DOLLAR.
The only way to ease your mind when prices drop is by having accumulated  knowledge on how this technology works,it will help you becoming a better investor and
understand in-depth on  how the market works, A lot of unforeseen events that affects the market today specially on trading.
It is not yet over for Bitcoin. Hold on, it will recover soon...
MawanWawan

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

why should be afraid.bitcoin is fluctuating sometimes up sometimes down it depends on our own.bitcoin can not be restored because bitcoin is digital currency. basically we must be careful in buying bitcoin.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

Everyone are grieving with the fluctuation on Bitcoin price. But base on the market preview, the price is stabilizing at 8000 US DOLLAR.
The only way to ease your mind when prices drop is by having accumulated  knowledge on how this technology works,it will help you becoming a better investor and
understand in-depth on  how the market works, A lot of unforeseen events that affects the market today specially on trading.
It is not yet over for Bitcoin. Hold on, it will recover soon...

i dont really see that bitcoin is stabilizing but rather i only see that bitcoin is still fluctuating from time to time and mostly its value tends to decrease more oftenly. bitcoins hype maybe over but that does not mean we should stop there. infact we should always continue our gratitude and support to bitcoin , in order to create a wonderful world , not just for the sake of our lives but also to the future generations.
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

Well, if you just keep that no loss will not be just right now, this time bitcoin will not stand still
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: