Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin over?  (Read 3414 times)
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

Bitcoin price is getting down just like ski slop!
Is bitcoin over? do you think bitcoin will recover their price?
I'm afraid, I lost my everything almost 2million....
bitcoin is not over,definitely not,because even bitcoin price is down but still there,we encounter that before the price is going down but still it will become stable,and other country is accept it because they say that bitcoin is our future money.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Walter789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:15:48 AM

I think bitcoin is not over although the price is going down. I think it is not the end of bitcoin maybe it is the beginning of a new century using cryptosystem. Maybe we are afraid for the reason that our investment in bitcoin is become useless someday. So that instead of confusing in holding or to give up this bitcoin we just try to focus on the our main job. Don't use your whole time in bitcoin rather make this as an alternative way of job.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:21:24 AM

I think all investors experience and feel what you feel but the belief and patience of different people from each investor if the price drops for now my belief bitcoin will rise drastically later in the future
MuxeProject
Copper Member

Activity: 126

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:10:03 AM

no, I think this is just a very rough patch. Crypto is in a new era now and the market is still trying to figure out how to adapt.

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

Bitcoin can never be over instead bitcoin will grow to be more popular and it's value will be much higher it is presently. Don't be discouraged that the price of bitcoin has dropped a lot, I think it's a normal adjustment. Bitcoin can never end.

Although I support the theory that even after the last Bitcoin is mined, the crypto will be still valuable, I suppose that one day it can be replaced with something better we do not even guess about.
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

I do not think bitcoin will end, do not just look at the last few months at this time that there is a fairly large decline of bitcoin. but it can not yet be considered a sign of its ending of bitcoin. try to be patient and hold the bitcoin we have, I am sure for the next few months bitcoin will go back up and stable.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

Wow, how big your bitcoin funds you have. I think will soon to recover just wait because there's a speculation that it will hit on $50,000 before the end oc this year, so if I were you just be patience hold for a while and soon your profit will make bigger and bigger.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

Bitcoins are just getting started to make thwir name into the market and it is impossible fo them to fall today not just because their price arw also fall. We all know that thisw falling of value ins not that permanently gonna happen and ae can gain a lot of profit i this thing and just continue and have a lot of patience when you are gonna hold aomw bitcoina.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

There were many factors behind the Bitcoin drop since December, but the end of Bitcoin is not even close.

Big banks bought lots of BTC to dump it. They're desperate, but this is all the damage they could do.

Then the mtgox guy who dumped half a billion dollars over 3 months.

Then the Tether investigations which still can explode at any time.

But in the meantime Bitcoin has undergone a major upgrade. Now segwit is active and transactions are dirt cheap again. Lightning Network is the 2nd layer being built and looks promising.

I think when the fear fades away it's going to explode again when everyone realises the real fraud here is the banking system not Bitcoin.

Every single thing they said about Bitcoin can be said about banks. They print fake money, they manipulate the markets and they defraud investors. Bitcoin makes all this transparent. The day Goldman Sachs tried to buy Bitcoin without being noticed, everyone reported it. Banks are desperate because their business model will be gone in 20 years.

In the end, all these will make Bitcoin even stronger and drive it to new ATHs.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

Bitcoin price is always recovering from its low price and i dont think bitcoin will die because many people are still using it. I will suggest to hold it for a while and wait till the price increase again because if you sell your bitcoin you will lose your 2million and its a big lose. Have patience think of positive side Smiley
You are absolutely right bitcoin is getting high day by day, today price is very high as compare to the old price of bitcoin, at the start of bitcoin price was only few hundred dollars but now it is very high, so after the present condition of bitcoin it is not good to say bitcoin is going to be over in life, as time passing bitcoin is being famous which is only because people trust bitcoin, they know bitcoin is future maker so bitcoin is not over at all.
This information is correct. I would just add that the price of bitcoins is moving in both directions but, if you look at the price of the OP and look at the price now you can see that already it has moved up by about 40% and this is just in a few weeks, so who knows where it can go in another few days.

KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

Bitcoin is not over. You need to take a look at historical data of bitcoin. It always plummets at the beginning of the year and rises in the mid year/end of year.

Moreso, you wouldn't expect any asset to keep going up forever in price. It goes up and comes down. Hold on to your bitcoins for the long term and thank me later.
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:40:49 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 11:10:27 AM by canque31

Bitcoin is not over. You need to take a look at historical data of bitcoin. It always plummets at the beginning of the year and rises in the mid year/end of year.

Moreso, you wouldn't expect any asset to keep going up forever in price. It goes up and comes down. Hold on to your bitcoins for the long term and thank me later.

Bitcoin is not yet over. It still strive to surpassed all of the trials it faces in the cryptocurrency world market. The up and do of its value is just normal because of the demand in the market. But slowly by slowly btc is climbing up in the chart again. We should not lose hope because the experts still trying to do their best in order to save btc. Hand in hand will help btc achieve its goals.
Basshunter

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

I cant understand why is everyone panicking like that , start reading some marketing basic stuff and you ll get a better grasp of the situation srsly-.-
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:00:27 AM

I don't think this Bitcoin is over. But Bitcoin price is falling down the overacess. I hope Bitcoin price will increase again.
genology

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:04:31 AM

Just because Bitcoin lowers in growth doesn't mean it will die. This is a normal scenario especially to those companies or business that instantly booms in the market. I personally believe that Bitcoin will bounce back because it is being adapted by establishments.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:06:06 AM

Bitcoin will never be getting over. I believe that it will continue offering its high value. If ever there will be chances that the value will be lower, still I believe that it will never be over.
Yes!! i also believed that bitcoin will rise again most espcially this time hence theres a lot of investors interested to invest. Its the same way in life, sometimes we are up and sometimes we down. Lets just hoping that it will be backed from previous heat in the pot.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:15:00 AM

In 2017, bitcoin drops even sharplier in July and September. Tons of bad news made investors choose to exit.
Agree to this. There are many people who are spreading fake news or FUD. Just to make the price of bitcoin drop, so whales can buy again. There are so many people who is manipulating the market, that is really sad for everbody. We can't blame others, cryptocurrency is decentralized.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:17:00 AM

Bitcoin will never be getting over. I believe that it will continue offering its high value. If ever there will be chances that the value will be lower, still I believe that it will never be over.
Yes!! i also believed that bitcoin will rise again most espcially this time hence theres a lot of investors interested to invest. Its the same way in life, sometimes we are up and sometimes we down. Lets just hoping that it will be backed from previous heat in the pot.
Support for Bitcoin is on the rise and it shows that Bitcoin is getting in demand. This good growth brings positive news and now more and more places are receiving payments via Bitcoin. Until now I still believe that Bitcoin can survive for quite a long time. In addition, Bitcoin can be a bridge to start a much better cryptocurrency era in the future.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:40:01 AM

i think bitcoin is not over because people don't read and freak out,India was not going to ban bitcoin or crypto just illegal use of it and that goes with most things but people freak out..then the thing with the finance minister and korea and China always causing a stir.,maybe people are over it now and calming down and realizing crypto is here to stay and won't just disappear overnight. It is like worrying that the internet itself will one day not be there...
Noelbetty12

Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:52:07 AM

It could probably go up again, but It will take time. The reason why bitcoin is unstable was due to many coin holders that are keeping it, aside from those negative impacts from banning. The real usage of bitcoin is probably around 6,000$. As it seemed that this is the bottom. The value of bitcoin going up was due to people who invested much on this coins and when they do sell it, everything goes like a Water Dam where the real water level seen when it was released all at once.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: