Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin over?  (Read 3414 times)
anahawjeff21

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:29:01 AM

I dont think so, even its price is very low now, eventually it will increase in few weeks or months, because of limited supply of bitcoin and greater demand, because some establishment accepts bitcoin as payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:00:37 AM

I don't think so.also I think bitcoin not getting over.it will continue  day by day..now in the world,bitcoin is top currency.though its price value are low,but it survive day by day.I believe bitcoin stay long long time.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

No, the company of bitcoin is not over; as a matter of factor they continuously operates in our industry and helps lots of people to become successful. In bitcoins all dreams are important to achieve.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:33:07 PM

Bitcoin price is getting down just like ski slop!
Is bitcoin over? do you think bitcoin will recover their price?
I'm afraid, I lost my everything almost 2million....

Bitcoin is not over.  We are just over thinking that bitcoin will die the moment it falls down. I actually get panic sometimes but realized that bitcoin was designed to rise and down sometimes but wont down for life for sure.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:36:33 PM

The value of bitcoin has been hanging in there in recent weeks following its rocketing value over Christmas and jittery plummet back to earth in January and February, as governments and central banks around the world continued to raise the spectre of future regulation.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

You lost 2M? 2M dollars, yen or what? even thou that is a huge lost, but it is considered a paper loss if you haven't convert your bitcoin into fiat. But in the case you have managed to float or hodl the bitcoins, your investment is still in the safe hands. There are so many prediction that tell bitcoin will soon raise maybe the third or fourth quarter of this year. I even have bitcoin which looses its value due to the recent decline.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:46:24 PM

I think what is needed now is patient. Bitcoin is not over but only experiencing a fall in price but sooner it will stabilize and will recover fully.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:48:49 PM

In my openion bitcoin is not over i think for now bitcoin will go down but sooner or later bitcoin will rise up again, you need to be patient and wait for the rise up of the value you need to take a risk for now because nothing last forever the value will rise up for sure.
That's right, a few weeks this is indeed a lot of bad rumours related to cryptocurrency, one of which is Google plans to ban ads about cryptocurrency. It simply affects the price of cryptocurrency. As with bad news, good news also greatly affects bitcoin, so stay patient and do not panic.

fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

bitcoin will never die Cryptocurrency is always evolving as technology develops, I'm sure bitcoin will return to its normal point or even rise in price, and I think you already know and understand with the risks of investing with bitcoin
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

Bitcoin is not over, its still the most valuable cryptocurrency available, and still has a god future. the fact that the prices aren't as stable doesn't mean that BTC is over, it will regain its value, with time.
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:24:33 PM

Bitcoin will never be "over". I do believe that the people will keep using the blockchain technology in the future.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

bitcoin prices do drop dramatically but it does not mean lost or dead, I believe the future bitcoin will return to normal and experience a fairly rapid increase in the future

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
leemichael9

Activity: 322

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

No, it will not over, the price will rise up because several  country now already agree that bitcoin is legal invest so i think the price will up

rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

Of course  not,  bitcoin is not yet over.  I am enjoying the price now and still believing that it will rise this year. Bitcoin is not stable but it is not yet over even if the price drops.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:59:21 PM

For me bitcoin is hard to become bitcoin over because the movement of pricing is low and high and now bitcoin is lower price but we dont know in the coming days or coming month bitcoin will rise again so that donot panic if the bitcoin will down because bitcoin will rise again and recover in a normal pricing.for me now is good to thinking the bitcoin will recover and become a normal pricing.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

When you get yourself into any currency, you can't forget that it is a very volatile game. We all have a different risk tolerance...check out our blog post we wrote about this. Maybe it'll help you out  Smiley

bit.ly/WhenToBail

Good luck!
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

No, bitcoin is still alive in the market. It is just bleeding. According to the news that I gathered, many countries are now study the flow of bitcoin.
They starting to patronize bitcoin for their transactions. So it means, the demand of bitcoin may be increase again.
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

No! It will not getting over as long as a there are users and investors involved in this kind of business it will not happend. And I do believed it will continue untill all the people educated about this and if it is happened many people embraced it and it will rapidly succeed.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

For me bitcoin is difficult to end up bitcoin over on the grounds that the development of evaluating is low and high and now bitcoin is bring down cost yet we don't know in the coming days or coming month bitcoin will rise again so that don't freeze if the bitcoin will down on the grounds that bitcoin will rise again and recoup in an ordinary pricing.for me now regards thinking the bitcoin will recuperate and turn into a typical valuing.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

No! It will not getting over as long as a there are users and investors involved in this kind of business it will not happend. And I do believed it will continue untill all the people educated about this and if it is happened many people embraced it and it will rapidly succeed.

Yes that's right as long as there's users and investors  involved in CryptoCurrency especially in bitcoin it will not be over. Bitcoin is the first digital currency that had a great potential and many people  are believing in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: