Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin over?  (Read 3414 times)
jjdd2

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

Bitcoin will never end, I believe it will continue to provide its high value, it will be more and more stable, the value is getting higher and higher.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adegokemufu

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:51:37 AM

Bitcoin will never be over. BTC will rein forever. That is what i hope.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:10:33 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 08:57:21 AM by brylle34

Bitcoin price is getting down just like ski slop!
Is bitcoin over? do you think bitcoin will recover their price?
I'm afraid, I lost my everything almost 2million....

im sorry to hear that,my brother almost lost 100k with his loan, its a big heartache of 2 million, bro always remember don't invest what you can't afford to lose, you can consider bitcoin as a long term investment, it will not die, just believe, what i recommend for is to join bounty camapaigns so that u will get back whats lost. Its just months and it will sure get back to its peak stake, you look the graph of bitcoin since it started, it always goes up every year.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

It is not yet over for bitcoin.  Bitcoin is currently recovering, the price is doing well.  Let us see if bitcoin price will continue to pump or will go down again.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:46:48 AM

I cant imagine that bitcoin gettings over, i think not may the price will go down but this not mean that its over one day it will rise up again bitcoins build a legacy for cryptoworld and its going over as easy .
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

I cant imagine that bitcoin gettings over, i think not may the price will go down but this not mean that its over one day it will rise up again bitcoins build a legacy for cryptoworld and its going over as easy .
Yeah i agree on you  bitcoin will not easily going over, even the price will not stable as of this moment it cannot affect the postion of bitcoin that been made, there are lot of scam in bitcoin and we must watchful and aware of this so that we can prevent bitcoin from demonic creator of scam..
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:03:09 PM

I think its not over bitcoin as of this momen are struggling but it not getting over.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

Ofcourse not
Bitcoin will never over, in one hour bitcoin price suddenly rise $1000
So dont worry dont panic, buy and hodl i believe it will rise to $10000 in couple of week

caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

im sorry to hear that,my brother almost lost 100k but you, its a big heartache of 2 million, bro always remember don't invest what you can't afford to lose, you can consider bitcoin as a long term investment, it will not die, just believe, what i recommend for is to join bounty camapaigns so that u will get back whats lost
In this business you just loss for today but in next day you can gain your profit, what i may say is bitcoin will not be over this is the king of cryptocurrency whatever scams come up it cannot affect as long as were protecting the bitcoin from scammers...
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

Bitcoin will never end, I believe it will continue to provide its high value, it will be more and more stable, the value is getting higher and higher.
Having problem and being in trouble doesn't mean it's over. Remember that every problem has its own solution and at this very moment bitcoin is still searching for it. It's not too late for it to recover because there's still a chance. I can't see it ending any moment right now because it's still functioning just got to be strong.

Y U MAD AT ME
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

Will bitcoin end .. I think bitcoin will last long, as long as bitcoin users are still there and investors still have bitcoin will last longer .. may be over but it takes a very long time and no one can predict .. because so many people- people who have benefited from bitcoin, so there will be plenty of people there who always support bitcoin to stay there and survive ..
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

If countries do not defeat inflation, Bitcoin will grow, it seems to me, with world inflation will not cope until 2040. But in 2040 Bitcoin will end and here it is interesting what will happen and how much it will cost.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

bitcoin will never die or over, because it has a big future in terms of digital currency compare to other coin that can be say as a shitcoin only. bitcoin can replace our traditional currencies or our paper currency because bitcoin can lessen the transaction time.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

I know how you feel, you maybe felt loss because that time bitcoin was totally decreased, if you will not be patience of waiting to go back at their real price value you will absolutely called a loser. But you if will still hold on or stick on what you are standing for until it come back or more, there is a big chances for you to recover your losses when everything turns back at the original price or more. This is trading and only two things may happened here going up or going down the price whether it is Bitcoin or altcoins.
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:55:26 PM

I'm more interested in what will happen to the ethering of the \ zek and other altkoins, if suddenly turn off the bitcoin ...
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

When the bitcoins run out, the miners will be paid only commissions with transfers that will increase slightly
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

head of the first bit hedge fund and executive director of the online broker EXANTE Anatoly Knyazev (in the post they came up with, just not to work) in general predicts the growth of the cue ball to 3000 - 5000 bucks. So about the end there can be no question.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

Bitcoin is not yet over,  the price right now started to rise and i hope that this is the begining of the recovery stage of bitcoin. Looking forward for a higher price of bitcoin.

I agree with you that bitcoin is not over, even the price of bitcoin became low in the market it will recover on the right time, and bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency so even the price of it will dump very high, it will surely bounce back more higher, we just need to trust bitcoin.

Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

Yes it will recover because bitcoin price is always surviving, it happens not just once or twice, so dont think it will lose because lot of people still using and investing in bitcoin, so it will recover. Just wait and always pray that the price will increase again.
LaitHonor

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

Yesterday's vertical growth of bitcoin over an hour of more than $ 1000 from $ 6,900 to $ 8,000 was the main event in the last year's crypto currency market. On Friday, the benchmark Crypto currency continues to add to the price, demonstrating an increase of 18% over the past 24 hours. The leading altcoyins also increased by 13-15%.

There are no fundamental reasons for the sharp growth in the market of crypto currency. The general nature of the dynamics is speculative. The most likely cause of sharp growth was the sharp closing of short positions for BTC. According to the Bitmex exchange, the volume of applications for the purchase of BTC has grown to $ 50 million, which indicates the appearance of significant trading volumes in the market.

Recently, bitcoin faced serious difficulties in overcoming $ 7,500 and was trapped in a rather narrow range of $ 6,500-6,900. It is likely that it has become a psychological level for participants who did not allow the currency to grow for no apparent reason or to fall lower.

In the community believe that the reasons for growth were created artificially by large-scale capital, which entered the market, calling growth "pampas Soros." If they are right, then this situation can create grounds for manipulating the market.

At the time of the first waves of the current phase, the correction in the community was expected that the pumping would occur this spring. Now, the shoots of a possible rally are really beginning to appear on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: