Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomorrow in USA this is what will happen... followed by end of bleeding  (Read 266 times)
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:37:42 AM

This is what will happen tomorrow in USA...

https://www.banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2018/2/virtual-currencies-the-oversight-role-of-the-u-s-securities-and-exchange-commission-and-the-u-s-commodity-futures-trading-commission

https://www.banking.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/d6c0f0b6-757d-4916-80fd-a43315228060/A2A6C1D8DDBB7AD33EBE63254D80E9E3.giancarlo-testimony-2-6-18b.pdf

https://www.banking.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/a5e72ac6-4f8a-473f-9c9c-e2894573d57d/BF62433A09A9B95A269A29E1FF13D2BA.clayton-testimony-2-6-18.pdf

basically:
1) cryptomarket (ICO) must be followed to avoid scams
2) cryptomarket technology is a must

UP! $$$$$$

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:19:25 AM

Dude if your summary of those articles is correct (I opened them but they were supremely lengthy so I left it this time Grin) then I freaking conquer and at the same time would love to crack a beer to know the end is over. I am prepared for 5k Bitcoin but it would be nice to end the pain right here Cool.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

Maybe that is the last piece of uncertaintly left to clear before the panic selling ends that is already too much
overdone. We will see what tomorrow brings.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:00:32 AM

everyone hopes for the best and the news is like a fresh breeze in the hot sun, but if there is no real action and good results, maybe the market will remain this way or nothing will change.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:10:23 AM

https://www.finder.com.au/us-regulators-cryptocurrency-is-a-new-chapter-of-economic-history

parepare

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:16:58 AM

america is world's technologic leader, i believe they cant and wont ruin this masterpeace of technology, and that they know what they are doing. We are still in early addopters phase, i cant even imagine how big this will be in few years.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:31:44 AM

america is world's technologic leader, i believe they cant and wont ruin this masterpeace of technology, and that they know what they are doing. We are still in early addopters phase, i cant even imagine how big this will be in few years.

Agreed. There will be regulation and framework for crypto as a whole. This means some short term pain (US will no doubt come down hard on ICOs) but the long term means stability for crypto and creation of a new asset class. Institutional investments will follow, mainstream adoption will happen.

SHBlizzard

Merit: 124

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:11:06 AM

Delaware Blockchain Initiative

Wyoming Blockchain coalition

other countries will look at the US on how to deal with blockchain

the ball has only started rolling, q1 2018 will be rough, but once the regulatory uncertainties pass, i think it'll be a great year for blockchain

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:39:59 AM

Delaware Blockchain Initiative

Wyoming Blockchain coalition

other countries will look at the US on how to deal with blockchain

the ball has only started rolling, q1 2018 will be rough, but once the regulatory uncertainties pass, i think it'll be a great year for blockchain

Exactly, you are right because things will move according to the blockchain technology way because already many countries are showing their integrity towards regulation instead of banning and this might help to the community, who are supporting from the beginning.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

Going above our heads to read articles lengthy articles that would not even add anything to our knowledge or change whatever that is going to happen is a waste of time. What is sure is that all of those events will happen and the regulations will be summarised while those that affect us will be implemented and forwarded to us in due time. So let's stop jumping the gun and just focus on what is happening now at this time.
thew3apon

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:57:30 AM

Here are the top 5 news on the day:

1. Ban Complete: China Blocks Foreign Crypto Exchanges To Counter ‘Financial Risks’.

China will add offshore cryptocurrency exchanges and ICO websites to its Great Firewall, the South China Morning Post reported Monday.

2. UK bank Lloyds doesn’t want anyone buying the Bitcoin DIP.

As prices tumble and the markets make a huge correction from their spike in early January, the banks are battening down their hatches.

3. Bitcoin-Related Super Bowl Ads Spark Some Major Discussions.
The yearly Super Bowl event is mainly known for its interesting commercial and half-time shows. Even though it’s sports event watched by millions around the world, the ads are always most talked about.

4. Peach to be Japan’s First Airline to Accept Bitcoin.
Peach Aviation, Japan’s number one budget airline, has announced plans to maintain their schedule to accept bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies for ticket payments.

5. Bitcoin Prices Again Below $8K, But Traders Forecast Fresh Upside.
Bitcoin has fallen 11.23 percent in the 24 hours to press time Monday, Feb. 5, dropping below support at $8000 as its price continues to dictate altcoin performance.
SHBlizzard

Merit: 124

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:21:01 AM

I think the biggest news to come out of that hearing is that the CTFC Chairman's Niece HODLs Bitcoin  Grin

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: