Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 11:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram group for new currencies, POS Mining, ICOs and Trading  (Read 97 times)
Dastorbed (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:04:56 AM

Greetings, I don't know if this is the right place to post this to, but I made a Telegram group for new currencies, PoS Mining, ICOs and Trading, I am tired of these fake pump/dump and ICO scam promoting groups and I decided that I should create one.

https://t.me/Crypt0Profits

Q: Why should you trust me?
A: Don't. Before investing always check twice. I am just posting information based on my speculations and my experience. I have been in this business since 2013.

Q: Will there be pumps and dumps?
A: Hell no. First of all pumps and dumps are profitable only for the creators of the pump/dump signal, others just get burned.

Q: What will be the group about?
A: New and interesting currencies, ones that are profitable to stake or really profitable to mine, (PoW Mining won't be the center of our discussion, but there will be some information from time to time if there is something really profitable.) low risk - high ROI ICOs, HODLing, events in the future and more Crypto-related stuff!

Q: What is your profit in posting free information?
A: None, I just read a lot and it won't hurt to tell other people too what I've read and what I've earned, but you can buy me a beer at these addresses:
BTC: 1JWHh65gs9hzJB7wKtkn9EyWzAUjmqcjgA
ETH: 0x9716e37c3Df9D8866BA1197D4951224dd8b0C20D
LTC: LeWSq8pMkeQ4SzhkSXrzcqMFQNabxNMwVo
DASH: XjYyFDaBeTHy1UExTGzG56XSwnhYRqmbkp
Woah, that's a lot of wallets for beer  Grin

Spammers, bots and shameless advertisers are NOT welcome and will be removed from the group.

Feel free to ask me questions here or in the group.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: