Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:30:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINS TO Invest Before Market Recovery  (Read 418 times)
mikyadel (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:45:41 AM

If I were to choose which coins on the market am I going to invest before it recovers, here are they:

1. Electroneum (ETN)
2. Tron (TRX)
3. Reddcoin (RD)
4. Siacoin (SC)
5. Dentacoin (DCN)
6. Verge (XVG)
7. Bytecoin (BCN)
8. Digibyte (DGB)
9. Dent DENT)
10. NEM (XEM)

Even if Ripple (XRP) is undervalued right now, I choose not to buy because it's centralized and controlled by banks. I did buy it before, but I exchanged it with TRX. I think it would take a long while for the market to recover because the bloodbath is not yet over. Plus, I expect it will dip even more when Chinese New Year comes.
from what you mentioned i still like TRX as it lost alot of its value so easily 2-3x once market recovers , but why would market crash when Chinese New Year comes ?

mikyadel (OP)

Arabic Translator

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:47:13 AM

You should invest in coins that have real use cases, I don't expect a lot of alts to recover that well from this.

Exactly correct as there are too many alts which got pump just because some new investors invested into it because others were investing this creating more demand and increasing the value of alt which do not have real life usage or has too many alternative for those coins.

can you mention some of these coins ?!

PoseidonDev
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

https://posq.space

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

Poseidon would be good, just got listed on an exchange today!

https://graviex.net/markets/psdbtc

thanhthai89

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:56:13 AM

If I were to choose which coins on the market am I going to invest before it recovers, here are they:

1. Electroneum (ETN)
2. Tron (TRX)
3. Reddcoin (RD)
4. Siacoin (SC)
5. Dentacoin (DCN)
6. Verge (XVG)
7. Bytecoin (BCN)
8. Digibyte (DGB)
9. Dent DENT)
10. NEM (XEM)

Even if Ripple (XRP) is undervalued right now, I choose not to buy because it's centralized and controlled by banks. I did buy it before, but I exchanged it with TRX. I think it would take a long while for the market to recover because the bloodbath is not yet over. Plus, I expect it will dip even more when Chinese New Year comes.
from what you mentioned i still like TRX as it lost alot of its value so easily 2-3x once market recovers , but why would market crash when Chinese New Year comes ?

Totally agree. I believe that after Chinese New Year, everything will be recovered and TRX could be 2x.
Amalgamus

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:05:03 AM

Omisego is a promising coin also with a lot of groundwork that has been done before by Omise. Have a look at the project and what's in store around Omisego in the coming months: https://hackernoon.com/omisego-omg-real-problems-real-solutions-everything-you-need-to-know-8-reasons-to-buy-92551527c0a7
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:12:07 AM

there's a sale for all alts right now , i'd like to take this opportunity and invest in a coin that might get 3x when market recover
i was hesitating between TRON and OYSTERPYRL . both will have token burn soon and they are in a good price .
what's your thoughts here ?! 

Nice to someone mention oyster pearl. They have a working product and the marketcap is small right now, around 23 million. Prices are still dropping so oyster might go down to 25 cents. Still a great buy at 35 cents. Very undervalued. Go get that oyster.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
mikyadel (OP)

Arabic Translator

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:40:38 AM

thanks everyone i bought trx and i hope it was the better choice

DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:16:13 AM

Make sure you're making the best investment by reading all the white papers, reviewing the history of the team, and any other necessary due diligence.  Also, that coin should have an actual utility.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
easypeasy

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

Be smart and pick undervalued coins with REAL proven dev teams with real use cases.

bitbay
blocknet
byteball
pivx
komodo
xrb

these types of project

listen to this guy, though i would add phore to the list but apart from that, top stuff posted right there
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:50:49 PM

there's a sale for all alts right now , i'd like to take this opportunity and invest in a coin that might get 3x when market recover
i was hesitating between TRON and OYSTERPYRL . both will have token burn soon and they are in a good price .

At a time when cryptocurrencies are falling, it is advisable to invest in long-term cryptos such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, and Litecoin. These coins if you hold for over 6 months will indeed be profitable, if lucky can x2, x3 compared to the money spent on investment. In the period of cryptos decline, you should not invest in altcoins because of the magnitude of the risk.

pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

Look for the solid coins which has dipped more than -30% so if the market has recovered from the bloodbath surely you will have a lot of money from the dips,buying at the dips are the perfect timing to acquire most of these solid coins because they are less than their usual prices which makes our buying point perfect,if the market recovered surely you will have big rewards.

ramahm

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

ENG
QSP
RHOC
BRD
ZRX
KNC
ICX
DRGN
WABI
AION
POWR
balrog

Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:35:14 PM
Merited by Fenderr (1)

Search for a new alts , which is below their ICO price now , due to the last market dump . I think this is a win-win proposition and their price will definitely grow soon
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:02:51 PM

If you had invested in both oyster pearl and tron at the very beginning you would be sitting on a huge fortune right now! However, as they have both already pumped it is hard to say how much further they will rise. I think it will still go up but not at the same crazy rate that it did late last year. Worth getting a few though due to being good coins.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

You should invest in coins that have real use cases, I don't expect a lot of alts to recover that well from this.

This sums it all! The perfect response! only invest in coins with real case use, those are the ones that will stand the test of time however the market swings. Like you said, a lot of coins will not survive this crash and this largely because they have no real case use in the real world.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:11:58 PM

Maybe buy eth or btc while the market hasn't recovered fully and buy some ICO tokens with a strong team you should be able to get your 3x the value in no time after tokens are listed on an exchange
TwoSides

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

If I do have more money to invest I'd probably buy a fraction of those on the top 15 list of altcoins in CMC aside from Ripple because I've decided even before not to buy it since it is centralized. I'd probably top up my ADA, TRX, DRGN, and Stellar again if possible.
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:39:45 PM

Projects I like and I think willl do well (xvg) verge, (strat) stratis, ( slr) solar and (pwr) power i think will do well on summer months. But the alt to invest that is undervalued at the moment is Lite[Suspicious link removed]d time to buy it I think.

Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:41:52 PM

I invested in NEO, when it was pretty cheap - it will hit 160 USD easily this year, maybe even 200 USD. Good picks are also ICX, XLM and STRAT. XRP of course will go up this year, I expect the price aroun 2 USD in Summer, and 3-4 USD in Autumn and Winter. I also invested in several ICOs when market is down - Vestarin, NapolenX and Omnitude.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:43:50 PM

If I do have more money to invest I'd probably buy a fraction of those on the top 15 list of altcoins in CMC aside from Ripple because I've decided even before not to buy it since it is centralized. I'd probably top up my ADA, TRX, DRGN, and Stellar again if possible.
Actually I do not really care about Altcoins and I do not really understand about which Altcoins that I can invest in. So all I can say and all my advice is Bitcoin and Ethereum. In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum will go up once the market has recover. We will need to collect Bitcoin and Ethereum as much as possible right now. And when the price of Bitcoin has recover, the price of other crypto will recover as well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: