Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:02:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Altcoin are going down  (Read 268 times)
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:37:02 AM

Altcoins are going down because all markets are going down. The stock market is way down, crypto is way down. There is a flight to cash.

Right now altcoins are taking the brunt of the assault, even though many of them have incredible value.
Max Lee

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:39:40 AM

because market cap & btc down, ez  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:46:57 AM

It's probably because most altcoins are frequently exchanged with BTC, ETH, and LTC. Since these major coins prices are falling, no wonder alt coin prices are also falling. In addition, everytime a government announce a FUD, they always include all ICOs and cryptocurrencies. Not just BTC, etc.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:47:18 AM

When bitcoin makes a rapid movement whether it is up or down then altcoins are affected. Altcoins only shine when bitcoin is having sideways movement. Nowadays, altcoin is in a downward trend as well because bitcoin is just constantly going down. Most of the altcoins are traded with bitcoin so when the bitcoin goes down, it is expected that altcoin would go down as well so traders would just sell their coins and maybe just stay in fiat to wait for a cheaper price and then buy again to have more coins. If bitcoin recovers then altcoins would recover too so if you are at a loss now then better buy back more because good news are slowly coming which means a potential uptrend.

Take a look at this news http://uk.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-prices-fall-but-institutional-investors-hold-steady-2018-2

"If you ask most institutional investors, one of the most valuable aspects of bitcoin is that every time something has occurred that should kill it, it doesn't die and it comes back stronger," Pompliano added. "I think that element of bitcoin is incredibly powerful and highly underrated."

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Joyce.Chu

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:55:50 AM

i think because chinese, china ban ico  and to Block Access to International Cryptocurrency Exchanges
asdfbna

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:57:28 AM

Why Altcoins are going down ??

Should I Sell My Altcoins?

coinlisit.com

[/size]

I saw a large red, my heart is cold, my assets have been a lot of losses, and some profits before even the principal has even lost a part of the capital, and uncomfortable, when can it rise?
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:18:39 AM

All decisions are on you, whether to sell them all or keep them until you get a profit. Wise in making decisions when prices fall
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:33:30 AM

coinlisit.com

[/size]

Bitcoin is going down because of the recent news and issues about cryptocurrencies and sthe coins. News like china regulating bitcoin or banning bitcoin, facebook and instagram banning bitcoin, and other relevant news. These results to negative impact to bitcoin's chart. Then, all other altcoins also follow the footstep of bitcoin as chain reaction.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:03:17 AM

coinlisit.com

[/size]

Bitcoin is going down because of the recent news and issues about cryptocurrencies and sthe coins. News like china regulating bitcoin or banning bitcoin, facebook and instagram banning bitcoin, and other relevant news. These results to negative impact to bitcoin's chart. Then, all other altcoins also follow the footstep of bitcoin as chain reaction.
If the Chinese government has banned bitcoin, that does not mean that everyone involved in bitcoin will stop working. In our country, the government has also banned bitcoins and has not spread or used them. But I and my friends are still working normally and do not have any problems.
So, I think, the price of all the altcoins goes down because the whales have sold them all. They want to enjoy their New Year  Cheesy

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Titus pollo

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:14:12 AM

Btc drop means everything drop
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:38:07 AM

because bitcoin is going down, most of altcoin, i mean all of them are exchangeable to bitcoin, so it is also the reason why altcoins are going down, the price of bitcoin is the major reason.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
nani

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:48:51 AM

coinlisit.com

[/size]

https://i.imgur.com/jeMbYJd.png
the decline in some bitcoin prices caused by one of China's largest Bitcoin exchanges will soon be closed. It follows the Chinese authorities' decision to deal with the growing crypto. The reason the Chinese government forbade companies to raise money through virtual coins because it is considered potentially fraud.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:51:47 AM

coinlisit.com

[/size]

I do not know exactly, but most of the altcoin, token and BTC are down, the current time! Prices are very low.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:55:08 AM

This is not only on a btc correction , this is a huge market correction. Never sell Your coins at loss. Hold them all tight , good times will come and it will take time.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:00:44 AM

Altcoins are going down because all markets are going down. The stock market is way down, crypto is way down. There is a flight to cash.

Right now altcoins are taking the brunt of the assault, even though many of them have incredible value.
The entire crypto market is experiencing an incredible decline today. the wonder of all the news about the cause of the crash crypto market is still the same as a few days ago. That is the ban crypto market circulating in many countries. if you see google, the trending topic is china forbid the exchange of cryptocurrency.I'm so upset about the news which has persisted since first crypto crash a few weeks ago. why many users are still panicking for the same reason?
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:06:35 AM

Altcoins are going down due to bitcoin crash and other negative news about the cryptocurrencies that are spreading. If the news of cryptocurrency ban on different countries would stop this market crash would surely subside.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:12:35 AM

Basic answer that you can get to understand this easily and it is because many are selling.
Why you would ask if you can sell your altcoins now? Are we the one that's holding your portfolio? If you are good with the current gains you have made then its better for you to sell. But don't ever do this trick, buy high - sell low. Those people who are in panic now are doing that trick and that should be avoided that's not the way you trade and make money in crypto.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

These days the whole crypto market is in the midst of crisis a lot of countries compel restrictions on cryptocurrency, also a lot of bank doesn't allowed their credit card holder to buy cryptocurrencies on dept these result to crypto market crash and this is one of the reasons why altcoin and bitcoin are going down.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: