Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 Ether Sportz 🌟🚀  (Read 4323 times)
taylorgangod34

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

Could you please tell about rewarding system for players? I'm not sure I understand it correctly.

Players will enter a tournament by paying cash, bitcoin, or ethereum. They will play the game and then the winner or winners will be paid accordingly with 90% of the prize pool. The other 10% of the prize pool will go to support operations and reward token holders. Let me know if this does not answer your question and I can try to clarify more.

Hi guys!
It would be nice if u can better explain how token holder can earn income with the platform fees.
I read in ur WP that u will distribute 50% of those fees.... but i can t find anywhere an example where is explicity said the amount of fees PAID BY PLAYERS for partecipate to a tournament.
Is something like 1% of the torunament prize pool? Or is like 20%?
I think the value of this percentage is crucial to the whole business... either for token owners but even more for the players! (Easy to say: the less fee i pay the more i want to play with that platform)

Players will pay 10% in fees to use the system as I understand it. Because 10% of the prize pool will be taken as fees, half used for operations and half to reward token holders with quarterly dividends.

I did my job and read as much as possible about the project and I am very happy about what I read about the project. It looks very good and has a lot of potential. I am hyped for this and cant wait for more information. Wish you best of luck !

I'm hyped too! Definitely a lot of potential with the rise of esports and competitive gaming! Join telegram if you like to help stay up to date on news and more discussions around the project.   https://t.me/ESZCoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giovenice

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:35:00 PM

Hi guys!
It would be nice if u can better explain how token holder can earn income with the platform fees.
I read in ur WP that u will distribute 50% of those fees.... but i can t find anywhere an example where is explicity said the amount of fees PAID BY PLAYERS for partecipate to a tournament.
I think the value of this percentage is crucial to the whole business... either for token owners but even more for the players! (Easy to say: the less fee i pay the more i want to play with that platform)

It is 10% of the prize pool, of which 50% is distributed.

thank you, where did u find this info?? i read all their WP but didn t find.... maybe i donno about some documentation??
EtherSportz (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:03:15 AM

EtherSportz Project Update 1.2 — CoinMarketCap & Blockfolio Listings: https://medium.com/@EtherSportz/ethersportz-project-update-1-2-coinmarketcap-blockfolio-listings-fc4d5022f19b
kdemiamod

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:06:23 AM

EtherSportz Project Update 1.2 — CoinMarketCap & Blockfolio Listings

https://medium.com/@EtherSportz/ethersportz-project-update-1-2-coinmarketcap-blockfolio-listings-fc4d5022f19b
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:11:19 AM

Looking forward to hear more about this project because I really like your ideas Wink
Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:59:13 AM

competitive video gaming has great perspectives, and I always dreamt to participate and win some
good luck team! Cool
Bumper_Butt

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

looking forward for the dynamic development of the platform and social affiliation to make the world of competitive gaming more convenient and much more interesting! Grin
Vanmandan

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

Hi guys!

It is 10% of the prize pool, of which 50% is distributed.

thank you, where did u find this info?? i read all their WP but didn t find.... maybe i donno about some documentation??

It is all listed on the website here https://ethersportz.com/eszcoin/
Gholbimand

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

This sounds like a really good project and something worth investing time and money in. Its really look fantastic
 Good luck all
Adam Palvin

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

It looks good! How could I invest? I have btc. What should I do?
BearuBear

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:40:11 AM

Just interested where are you guys based?
Akinohn

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

Haven't find the info so maybe I could ask here. Who if at all are your similar competitors? And how does EtherSportz differs from them? Thanks.
Moto_angel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team? 
Anayajurus

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

EtherSportz is surely bringing plenty of attention itself! I'm not sure if there is anything similar, or is maybe it's one of a kind. So I'm actually looking forward to this and how the platform will develop.
FranzyFox

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project

They are looking to announce partnerships in Q3. There will be increased value in partnerships/promotion/marketing when there is at least the closed beta is out which will be Q2. So a little patience and the news will start rolling out.

Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a  project dev team?

They are looking to provide updates weekly per feedback from the community. Telegram is a great channel to keep up with discussions and news with the project! You can also follow medium as well which is where they've posted the articles outlining the updates.

https://t.me/ESZCoin

https://medium.com/@EtherSportz

This project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in this project is doing their best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented and kindful devs that can make a nice and great quality to qualified those people who is interested or liked theyre project espescially to the generous investor, thats why im so happy that i joined and feel blessed to be part of your community cause im pretty sure that this project will thrive and will get fame in this kind of field Wink

I think so too! =)

Where can I see the video overview of the platform?  

You can find a video overview of the concept here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiPG8_j20I0&t=2s

I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point
How are u going to be profitable?
I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation

The project will be profitable through the success of the platform with users. What that threshold is where revenues turn to profit I am not sure. But the success of the token is directly tied to the success of the platform. 10% of all prize pools will be collected by the company as fees. Half that will go to the company for operations and the like. The other half will be distributed to token holders quarterly as a dividend. So since its percentage based, you earn more as the platform becomes more popular. Let me know if this doesn't answer your question and I can clarify anything.

great project
I always support projects related to sports
When does the project open for pre-sale?

The project already completed the ICO and it sold out reaching their 3.5 Million USD hardcap. 7 million tokens were sold. 1 million is for the team and founders locked for two years. 1 million is for partnerships/bounties/etc. 1 million is in cold storage locked for five years. You can find more information in the whitepaper here.

Thank you! Keep us updated!
ticulves

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project

They are looking to announce partnerships in Q3. There will be increased value in partnerships/promotion/marketing when there is at least the closed beta is out which will be Q2. So a little patience and the news will start rolling out.

Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a  project dev team?

They are looking to provide updates weekly per feedback from the community. Telegram is a great channel to keep up with discussions and news with the project! You can also follow medium as well which is where they've posted the articles outlining the updates.

This project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in this project is doing their best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented and kindful devs that can make a nice and great quality to qualified those people who is interested or liked theyre project espescially to the generous investor, thats why im so happy that i joined and feel blessed to be part of your community cause im pretty sure that this project will thrive and will get fame in this kind of field Wink

I think so too! =)

You can find a video overview of the concept here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiPG8_j20I0&t=2s

I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth

The project will be profitable through the success of the platform with users. What that threshold is where revenues turn to profit I am not sure. But the success of the token is directly tied to the success of the platform. 10% of all prize pools will be collected by the company as fees. Half that will go to the company for operations and the like. The other half will be distributed to token holders quarterly as a dividend. So since its percentage based, you earn more as the platform becomes more popular. Let me know if this doesn't answer your question and I can clarify anything.

great project

The project already completed the ICO and it sold out reaching their 3.5 Million USD hardcap. 7 million tokens were sold. 1 million is for the team and founders locked for two years. 1 million is for partnerships/bounties/etc. 1 million is in cold storage locked for five years. You can find more information in the whitepaper here.

Okay, I'll follow you in TG. Looking forward to see more updates from the team!
ComSilver

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

I think so too! =)

great project

Great video, thank you! Also would be great if you add some interview with team members or advisors
Ttexav

Activity: 220

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Success to the team
Adokelv

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future Grin
Grinin

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

I have searched for good projects and find out EtherSportz, but it's a pity that I missed the ICO stage.
Could you please explain why the token is needed for this project? Why did you decide to do this through the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: