Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 231 times)
Bythebass (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:57:27 AM

Good day to everyone reading this post. I can say that I am no longer a newbie with bitcoin however I am still not making any income and most of thr time I end up being scammed. A friend of mine recommended to join bitcointalk instead of joining bitcoin groups in fb because that is the playground Of scammers according to him. Can you show me the way on how to earn a decent money in bitcoins the legal way you guys know.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baabaing

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:03:39 AM

Fellow newbie Grin I've learned all I know on bitcointalk & reddit by reading. A lot.

Read white papers, ask lots of questions and only invest via reputable wallets/exchanges. Good luck!
Bythebass (OP)

PISTI

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:50:27 AM

Fellow newbie Grin I've learned all I know on bitcointalk & reddit by reading. A lot.

Read white papers, ask lots of questions and only invest via reputable wallets/exchanges. Good luck!

How do you make money by reading whitepapers? I guess I still have alot of things to learn on crypto currency.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:01:12 AM

How do you make money by reading whitepapers? I guess I still have alot of things to learn on crypto currency.

You can possibly make money by reviewing certain cryptocurrencies. If I remember correctly it's along the lines of something like "article bounty" or something. I personally don't do those things though. You simply make bullish posts on certain cryptocurrencies on communities like here in bitcointalk and in /r/cryptocurrency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:15:06 AM

Can you show me the way on how to earn a decent money in bitcoins the legal way you guys know.

Sure, friend!

See, Bitcoin is not magic, it's just money. You can do anything on the planet that someone will pay you for and either (1) ask them to pay you in Bitcoin, OR (2) use whatever currency they pay you in to buy bitcoin. It's, literally, that simple.

So let's get on to how get you paid!

What do you do for a living? What do you do make money to buy food, clothing, and a place to sleep? Let's talk about that and how you can (A) do it better, (B) do it for more people, or (C) do it more often. All three of these options will lead to you earning more money to spend on buying Bitcoin!

And the best part? You're a lot less likely to get scammed!

I hope to hear back from you. Welcome to the forum!
Bythebass (OP)

PISTI

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:14:51 AM

You can possibly make money by reviewing certain cryptocurrencies. If I remember correctly it's along the lines of something like "article bounty" or something. I personally don't do those things though. You simply make bullish posts on certain cryptocurrencies on communities like here in bitcointalk and in /r/cryptocurrency.

What do you personaly do? Are those members earning bitcoins or also other cryptocurrencies?
Can you show me the way on how to earn a decent money in bitcoins the legal way you guys know.

Sure, friend!

See, Bitcoin is not magic, it's just money. You can do anything on the planet that someone will pay you for and either (1) ask them to pay you in Bitcoin, OR (2) use whatever currency they pay you in to buy bitcoin. It's, literally, that simple.

So let's get on to how get you paid!

What do you do for a living? What do you do make money to buy food, clothing, and a place to sleep? Let's talk about that and how you can (A) do it better, (B) do it for more people, or (C) do it more often. All three of these options will lead to you earning more money to spend on buying Bitcoin!

And the best part? You're a lot less likely to get scammed!

I hope to hear back from you. Welcome to the forum!

Yeah your right about that at first I though it was so easy to earn bitcoins but I was wrong and instead of earning I am getting scammed. Btw I run a small boutique to be specific a vape shop, I am earning a decent amount but I want to venture into bitcoins as well because it seems it has a lot of posibility to progress more in the future. Thanks for the warm welcome Smiley

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
King Koopa

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

Probably doing a lot of your own reading among forums like this, reddit, youtube. Plethora of information out there but it doesn't hurt to pick up a book or two on it as well since they are structured rather than you bouncing all over the place.
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

I am also newbie and I learn how to earn here
CryptoTony3

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

There are 2 ways to make money from crypto currencies. Trading, as was mentioned above and mining coins. Both need investment and both can lead to many ways of loosing money too (being scammed, making bad investments, mining the wrong coins.....).

As was written already, take time, read, read and read more. Learn, ask questions and go very slowly.

All the best my friend...
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

Good day to everyone reading this post. I can say that I am no longer a newbie with bitcoin however I am still not making any income and most of thr time I end up being scammed. A friend of mine recommended to join bitcointalk instead of joining bitcoin groups in fb because that is the playground Of scammers according to him. Can you show me the way on how to earn a decent money in bitcoins the legal way you guys know.
What to do if you don't want to mine cryptocurrency and don't feel like buying it either? Some tips for you:

* Blogging in Steemit lets you earn some coins and convert them to top cryptocurrencies.

* Cryptocurrency for shopping. Dealbit refunds up to 20% of your purchases in crypto.

* Contribution to science. GRC compensates miners for providing unused computer power to help solve problems in medicine, biology, mathematics, climatology, astrophysics and other sciences. See BOINC

* Bounty campaign. Bounty is an incentives program for helping to promote ICOs, where participants receive project tokens for certain advertising and information activities.

This is not a complete list, but you can start with that.
Skellen_Nilf_gaard

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

Welcome! Remember, that making money with bitcoin is not too easy these days, and it also depends on how you want to make money with it (mining, trading, investing in ICOs, etc).

You can get scammed if you don't choose a legit exchange to sell or buy bitcoins from, invest in fake ICOs or trade with people having scammed private keys, or your digital wallet is scam and always takes your funds away. To avoid that, please do your own due diligence research on the exchanges, ICOs and digital wallets you are dealing with, read a lot about them in this and other forums, and watch some videos on YouTube! Remember, RESEARCH is your most important weapon in this business.

Additionally, pay attention to the step-by-step guides for bitcoin trading, there are many good options in this forum, just search them and you will find. Also, search for the relevant topics, like digital wallets, safe exchanges, private and public keys, etc., you will get tons of useful information. Good luck, and never give up researching!  Cool
Fakhri1907

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

Join airdrop / join bounty program. Trust me. I get some free money from those ways XD
rohanshinde

Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

You have come to the right placement friend... I would suggest you reading a lot here and reddit. I would also suggest you to DYOR before investing into any coin.check the team behind it, check the problem they are trying to solve. Also try reading about charts and start analysing different graphs and charts. This would help you avoid being scammed.

⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡[/url (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1553108)
rohanshinde

Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

You have come to the right placement friend... I would suggest you reading a lot here and reddit. I would also suggest you to DYOR before investing into any coin.check the team behind it, check the problem they are trying to solve. Also try reading about charts and start analysing different graphs and charts. This would help you avoid being scammed.
I would also suggest you to check DeepOnion. It's the best privacy coin out there and it's way too undervalued. Due to whole market drop it's between 3 to 4 USD, best point is getting in it now. We also have airdrops. Check https://DeepOnion.org for more details

⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡[/url (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1553108)
Bythebass (OP)

PISTI

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

Probably doing a lot of your own reading among forums like this, reddit, youtube. Plethora of information out there but it doesn't hurt to pick up a book or two on it as well since they are structured rather than you bouncing all over the place.
Good suggestion but can you recommend me some books to start with?
What to do if you don't want to mine cryptocurrency and don't feel like buying it either? Some tips for you:

* Blogging in Steemit lets you earn some coins and convert them to top cryptocurrencies.

* Cryptocurrency for shopping. Dealbit refunds up to 20% of your purchases in crypto.

* Contribution to science. GRC compensates miners for providing unused computer power to help solve problems in medicine, biology, mathematics, climatology, astrophysics and other sciences. See BOINC

* Bounty campaign. Bounty is an incentives program for helping to promote ICOs, where participants receive project tokens for certain advertising and information activities.

This is not a complete list, but you can start with that.
Thanks for this i will definitely check steemit since I also do content writing. Whats Boinc? Can you kindly give me the link?
There are 2 ways to make money from crypto currencies. Trading, as was mentioned above and mining coins. Both need investment and both can lead to many ways of loosing money too (being scammed, making bad investments, mining the wrong coins.....).

As was written already, take time, read, read and read more. Learn, ask questions and go very slowly.

All the best my friend...
Maybe someday I will fully understand how trading works and that could be a long term inveatment to consider.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Abbeyvanloi

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

I am also a newber hihi Grin Grin Grin Grin
CryptoTony3

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

Maybe someday I will fully understand how trading works and that could be a long term inveatment to consider.
[/quote]

Hi, just found this link in another thread. Maybe it will help you learn a little about trading......

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2892590.msg29739768#msg29739768

I am reading it..... and there is a lot to read.....
Bythebass (OP)

PISTI

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

Hi, just found this link in another thread. Maybe it will help you learn a little about trading......

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2892590.msg29739768#msg29739768

I am reading it..... and there is a lot to read.....
[/quote]
Thanks for this friend.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
kristianccwolf

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:26:08 AM

I think you need to reseach more infomations. Many websites for you to do it. Good luck
CryptoBankers

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

Hi Everyone
I am newbie on this forum. Hope to share a lot of information regarding Crypto Market.

Regards
Crypto Bankers
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: