Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yesterday India, today china, tomorrow USA  (Read 1351 times)
zombies (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:34:59 AM

When I said more countries are going to ban crypto or bring strict regulations some of the cryptomaniacs got mad and lost their minds and attacked me but finally I am right and the new inside news which I have got is more countries are going to follow it. Doomsday are ahead. Don't believe in HODL anymore. Pretenders are going to pretend and play with innocent people's money.

If you will listen to me you will be out with minimum loss. Many people thanking me as I exposed this scam  on Jan 10th and gave solid info how it is going to fall from Jan 12th. They are happy they got out when it was at ATH. Some people who din't trust me are crying as they lost more than half of their money. If you can get out of this madness now, you will atleast be left with half of your money rather than not getting a dime if you keep on Holding by trusting the HODL believers.
WalkinRobbie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:39:05 AM

sounds like a song

Yesterday India
       Today China
            Tomorrow    (SING THIS REAL DRAMATIC AND STRETCHED OUT )  THE UUUUUUUUSSSSSSSAAAAAA
rkrams

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:49:51 AM

India hasnt banned Cryptos its fake news.

What Indian finance minister said was they will make regulations so that cryptos arent used for illegal activities. If chocolates are traded for illegal activities you dont ban chocolate.

Plus there is also a committee formed in india to make sure cryptos are regulated and taxed properly plus people are made aware that its a volatile asset and cant be used as currency.

How does this make it a ban ?
zombies (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:52:25 AM

India hasnt banned Cryptos its fake news.

What Indian finance minister said was they will make regulations so that cryptos arent used for illegal activities. If chocolates are traded for illegal activities you dont ban chocolate.

Plus there is also a committee formed in india to make sure cryptos are regulated and taxed properly plus people are made aware that its a volatile asset and cant be used as currency.

How does this make it a ban ?

Read my post carefully. I said some are bringing strict regulations which will keep people away from this madness.
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:57:55 AM

Bro,  you  were   wrong  maybe

Look  at this statment:

https://www.finder.com.au/us-regulators-cryptocurrency-is-a-new-chapter-of-economic-history

zombies (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:05:08 AM

Thats what I am saying. Read my post again. Either ban or  strict regulation is on the cards which will keep people away from crypto.
dlagwagon

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:02:40 AM

Hey man,

I've been seeing your crypto-doomsday posts, and obviously find it a bit disconcerting. However, you say crypto is dead, which doesn't seem realistic. I mean do you truly think ether and other cryptos that have utility are going to fall off the face of the earth? And how do you explain what will happen with blockchain? Are you truly of the belief that it is all going to crawl in a hole and never come out?

The reason I'm asking you is that your words thus far have been validated with your charts, however your claims become far fetched when you say these things will go extinct. I'm holding a fair amount of crypto right now, though it's about 75% lower than it was several weeks ago and at this point I've all but given up. I'd almost rather go down with the fucking ship and hold on to hope that someday after I forget about it, it will spontaneously recover and I'll find myself with a windfall. lol

Curious to hear your thoughts.

Cheers
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:14:41 AM

I also believe that all these difficulties and complexities in the world of crypto currency are just a temporary phenomenon!Maybe we will not see the value of the tokens, which was before the fall of the course,but the situation should be leveled!

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:57:10 AM

When I said more countries are going to ban crypto or bring strict regulations some of the cryptomaniacs got mad and lost their minds and attacked me but finally I am right and the new inside news which I have got is more countries are going to follow it. Doomsday are ahead. Don't believe in HODL anymore. Pretenders are going to pretend and play with innocent people's money.

If you will listen to me you will be out with minimum loss. Many people thanking me as I exposed this scam  on Jan 10th and gave solid info how it is going to fall from Jan 12th. They are happy they got out when it was at ATH. Some people who din't trust me are crying as they lost more than half of their money. If you can get out of this madness now, you will atleast be left with half of your money rather than not getting a dime if you keep on Holding by trusting the HODL believers.

Anybody who attacked you because of expressing your opinion on the subject matter is probably doing it because of ignorance of just wanting to avoid the truth. The is exactly what would happen the moment government realises that the authority is being threatened while those who felt there is no need to go all ban would consider the other option which is strict regulations and that is exactly what we are facing but that does not mean the end is here because there is still hope.
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:05:31 AM

Your words certainly take place. And indeed, several countries have already banned crypto-currencies, but this is not the main reason for the fall. Now there is a lot of panic and senseless sales after such reports and the market has already become oversaturated.

dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

If you suggest like this, then you think the crypto world will not recover and has died forever? Is that so?
Everyone has the right to make his or her own choice, everyone dreams and hopes that the future can be better.

When the volcano erupts, all its citizens flee to save themselves, all his possessions destroyed by the disaster. But after the disaster ends, their land becomes very fertile and its citizens will go home to rebuild their lives with a bright future.
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:19:56 AM

sounds like a song

Yesterday India
       Today China
            Tomorrow    (SING THIS REAL DRAMATIC AND STRETCHED OUT )  THE UUUUUUUUSSSSSSSAAAAAA
Wish there was a +Rep button on here for times like these Cheesy
mpeis007

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

Thats what I am saying. Read my post again. Either ban or  strict regulation is on the cards which will keep people away from crypto.
What you dont seem to understand or deliberately disregard is that regulation(taxation, AML etc) are good and a step forward eradicating uncertainty and letting adoption increase(especially for institutional investments). As stated before, I m only sincerely hoping you gain something out of this constant FUD and you re not just doing it for free...
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

Many countries will follow start accepting Bitcoin and other altcoins and moreover countries are not mentioning they are banning the Bitcoin. I agree with you countries are regulating the cryptocurrency not to damage the crypto world, but soon we can see Bitcoin price will increase again.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:44:50 AM

But i believe eventually they will be lifting it for a reason, they just want to lessen the prices in order for them to buy more and wait for the rise again. I mean i am use FUDS nowadays, look at Jaimie. You can't really see what's his stand about crypto currency, he just wanna ride the flow for more profit. Those countries are no different for him, no matter what they do they can't deny the flight of crypto for sure.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
zombies (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

People who are still believing in holding are cheating themselves. There is lot of money went out from the market. Morethan 600 billion is out. That money will never return. People will never buy the btf at that ridiculous high price. How you people are still believing in this madness is still beyond my understanding. Stupidity thinking must have a limit. You people only lose if you don't believe me. I am sorry to say this but my inside sources are telling me that total market cap will be below 200 billion this month itself and then the crash will get bigger and bigger. Don't tell me I din't warn you guys. Doomsday will come next year when btc will be of null value.
mpeis007

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

Many countries will follow start accepting Bitcoin and other altcoins and moreover countries are not mentioning they are banning the Bitcoin. I agree with you countries are regulating the cryptocurrency not to damage the crypto world, but soon we can see Bitcoin price will increase again.
Damage may be short term from regulation news but long term such news open the gates for the REAL party to start.

People who are still believing in holding are cheating themselves. There is lot of money went out from the market. Morethan 600 billion is out. That money will never return. People will never buy the btf at that ridiculous high price. How you people are still believing in this madness is still beyond my understanding. Stupidity thinking must have a limit. You people only lose if you don't believe me. I am sorry to say this but my inside sources are telling me that total market cap will be below 200 billion this month itself and then the crash will get bigger and bigger. Don't tell me I din't warn you guys. Doomsday will come next year when btc will be of null value.
You dont understand a single thing how markets work if you think that a change of market cap between 800b & 200b means 600b were actually withdrawn from the market.
So the anonymous FUDer with "inside sources", just how stupid you think people are to claim such things with a straight face..
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

Damage may be short term from regulation news but long term such news open the gates for the REAL party to start.

You dont understand a single thing how markets work if you think that a change of market cap between 800b & 200b means 600b were actually withdrawn from the market.
So the anonymous FUDer with "inside sources", just how stupid you think people are to claim such things with a straight face..

The  point  is:  there  are no people  who will buy bitcoin at  crazy prices

In December we were in Bubble  ,  even  the ignorant  crypto user  came into the market

Those  kind of  people  have lost, and got out  and theywill never  came  back in  short times,  because  they see  cryptospace as a  scam.

If you look at  google analitic in december  the bubble  was at the higest hype  level and crypto  was the most searchead  word, the down fall is  clear  

No one of  common  people believe in crypto,or put onto this  a single penny for a  the  least  2  years, from now

It's going to be a  bear  market, that's it

The smartest  thing to do was to sell and came in brighter times, cause the down trend  it's  not  over

mpeis007

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

The  point  is:  there  are no people  who will buy bitcoin at  crazy prices

In December we were in Bubble  ,  even  the ignorant  crypto user  came into the market

Those  kind of  people  have lost, and got out  and theywill never  came  back in  short times,  because  they see  cryptospace as a  scam.

If you look at  google analitic in december  the bubble  was at the higest hype  level and crypto  was the most searchead  word, the down fall is  clear  

No one of  common  people believe in crypto,or put onto this  a single penny for a  the  least  2  years, from now

It's going to be a  bear  market, that's it

The smartest  thing to do was to sell and came in brighter times, cause the down trend  it's  not  over

I ll wait for SEC news before deciding if I keep my current positions or liquidate & wait for lower lows myself. And trust me that
a) collective memory is very short term
and
b) the crypto market is still in the low hundreds (of Billions), if regulatory stance is clear you ll see the real money flow in. If even a fraction of the trillions of worth put in the stock market is invested into the market such market caps (as of current) will seem like a distant dream.
Marine2k

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

Whats wrong with that zombies guy? Comes out of nowhere and starts just FUD topics in this forum but seems to have no clue about crypto at all.
Do you get paid to spread FUD?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: