Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:55:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yesterday India, today china, tomorrow USA  (Read 1353 times)
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:05:07 AM

Big players like goverments and banks are in, hedge and fund money will enter into crypto space, everybody wants to have own coin at the top, blockchain technology is yet to implement, crypto market is not dying, lows and highs are like night and day.
Expected unexpected!!!  Wink

CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:20:25 AM

They weeding out the weak. Only the strong will survive. I getting tire hearing all of this FUD. The people who left the market because they brought at all time high and sold at loss will do the same thing when another all time high comes. People need to HODL.

People who HODL after 2008 recession are rich today. You have to train yourself through tough times. I mean less than 1% of the world is in crypto. All these fear is going on because the big boys want to buy low. Never sell at loss. Never buy all time highs. If you do that you will be fine. It okay to take profit. I mean who doesn't.
markovi4mark

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:37:42 AM

Looks like it is time for some profits. I wonder how many hundred or thousand have been weeded out of the trading this last month. Hopefully this has shown some us a thing or two about this business.
SSDrome

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:40:04 AM

I don't really care about nation this or that.
It is the collective of us that make this space worth it!
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:22:39 AM

all news and FUD just mind game, big whale want to buy more in cheap price. its a big discount, just enjoy riding the waves
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:59:13 AM

https://www.ethnews.com/chinas-central-bank-email-hacked-message-claims-cryptocurrency-ban

Cheesy apparently china not banning crypto either if this article is to be believed

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:02:04 AM

I think neither of the two you just said hasn't ban any crypto but clearly they ban some exchanges and regarding to US I think that would be far enough than you would expected. You just spreading some FUD's instead for some users and probably investors with this statement.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:19:04 AM

You are saying that there will either be a ban or a strict regulation. The two of course are different. As for the ban, India, China, and then the USA are all saying they will not be implementing a ban on crypto. I hope you have read such news elsewhere. As for regulations, yes, there will be regulations to be expected. That is normal. That will be coming from the governments of such countries to instill measures whose purpose is nothing but the protection of their citizens and of course to be able to tax them to a certain extent. Again, this is normal.

Over all, there is nothing to be afraid of really. Everything is pretty much healthy and Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency technology is growing.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:25:12 AM

India hasnt banned Cryptos its fake news.

What Indian finance minister said was they will make regulations so that cryptos arent used for illegal activities. If chocolates are traded for illegal activities you dont ban chocolate.

Plus there is also a committee formed in india to make sure cryptos are regulated and taxed properly plus people are made aware that its a volatile asset and cant be used as currency.

How does this make it a ban ?

Read my post carefully. I said some are bringing strict regulations which will keep people away from this madness.

How is regulations effect negatively, In my prospective i was waiting to get in to crypto investment once regulations are in place. No governments are going to leave crypto world unregulated and it's very bad for the investors. The amount of scam actors are popping up and raising ICO funds without any regulations and running away with it.

If there is regulations scam actors will be gone from industry so we can invest in future real use case technology with good teams behind it.
Zanetti83

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

When I said more countries are going to ban crypto or bring strict regulations some of the cryptomaniacs got mad and lost their minds and attacked me but finally I am right and the new inside news which I have got is more countries are going to follow it. Doomsday are ahead. Don't believe in HODL anymore. Pretenders are going to pretend and play with innocent people's money.

If you will listen to me you will be out with minimum loss. Many people thanking me as I exposed this scam  on Jan 10th and gave solid info how it is going to fall from Jan 12th. They are happy they got out when it was at ATH. Some people who din't trust me are crying as they lost more than half of their money. If you can get out of this madness now, you will atleast be left with half of your money rather than not getting a dime if you keep on Holding by trusting the HODL believers.

Well, I still believe that cryptocurrency has a good concept, and yes, some countries might have banned it, I will add Indonesia, but I don't think government just have not found a proper way to regulate this system.
People will still find the most efficient way, and as crypto will benefits most of people, it will survive, I believe.
There are still many good projects in ICO, and for the future, they will be turn out to huge success
Magica

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

Even today people don't know the exact meaning of the statement that RBI released some time back.
But one thing is for sure, cryptocurrency is not banned in INDIA. You should do a little reading before you post here.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:18:50 AM

What are you talking about on Jan 10th? Your post history only begins January 24th. Where did you "warn everyone" on Jan 10th exactly?
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:31:27 AM

What Indian finance minister said was they will make regulations so that cryptos arent used for illegal activities. If chocolates are traded for illegal activities you dont ban chocolate.

Plus there is also a committee formed in india to make sure cryptos are regulated and taxed properly plus people are made aware that its a volatile asset and cant be used as currency.

The reports of India and China and South Korea banning crypto are misleading, incorrect and misunderstood.
South Korea for instance stated they are not planning on banning crypto outright.
As did India, most countries understand the values of crypto, like Japan and Australia.

At the moment there are both positive and negative reports, just visit the PRESS child board on the forum and read the headlines.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=77.0

We can see there Australian banks will not stop customers from buying crypto while others are advising against it.

exactly. it's fud. All those articles are overstretching what was said so it's important to visit official statement with this kind of things. Never trust those websites which uses opinion instead of facts or what was said.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

This seems like an exam in the world cryptocurrency so that everyone can be more patient in restraining order could come it costs more. just wait and don't panic.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

The reports of India and China and South Korea banning crypto are misleading, incorrect and misunderstood.
South Korea for instance stated they are not planning on banning crypto outright.
As did India, most countries understand the values of crypto, like Japan and Australia.

At the moment there are both positive and negative reports, just visit the PRESS child board on the forum and read the headlines.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=77.0

We can see there Australian banks will not stop customers from buying crypto while others are advising against it.

exactly. it's fud. All those articles are overstretching what was said so it's important to visit official statement with this kind of things. Never trust those websites which uses opinion instead of facts or what was said.

Correct unussualfacts30,
we all need to check alternative news sources and get more informed before joining the fud or fomo.
It can be a bit of a pain and it might lead to nothing new but we can learn more or become more confident about making a decision.
The next thing is to find our own reputable news sources.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Rickirs

Activity: 206
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

The thing about most countries is that they are worried about their own FIAT currency . What if day to day transactions are being carried out in a crypto which is created by some random group and Govt. has no control over it ?

Although right now, valuation is based on Fiat currency , they more fiat we pore in , the more valued it is .. isn't ? 

So, they don't want to loose control over it .. although they can't really control if all transactions are ultimately in crypto and no fiat is involved.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

you should check your information carefully. in my opinion, all the bad news now are fake. They wanna dump the market to buy with low price. You should not be worry, the market will recover soon
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

India and China did not ban cryptocurrencies. China banned only ICOs. Let us be honest most of the ICO's are scam, governments may decide making regulations on ICOs and exchanges. This is totally understandable. I see that these kind of movements make fud in the market but all fundamentals are ok, that is why market recovers quickly after these fud

However the amount of fud will be much bigger if US make a move regulating or limited cryptocurrency activities. This may happen sure but I think cryptocurrency world will find a way to adapt the situation. Just understand the revolution.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

What about all the positive news and price going back up now Zombies? Still sticking with your doomsday posts and FUD? haha If you think BTC is so bad just do us all a favor and get off the forum and quit talking about it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-price-could-hit-50000-this-year-experts-say.html

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

Whats wrong with that zombies guy? Comes out of nowhere and starts just FUD topics in this forum but seems to have no clue about crypto at all.
Do you get paid to spread FUD?

I think he does. It's all he does. Probably has a few different usernames too. Can't believe he hasn't got the boot yet....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: