Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yesterday India, today china, tomorrow USA  (Read 1351 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

India hasnt banned Cryptos its fake news.

What Indian finance minister said was they will make regulations so that cryptos arent used for illegal activities. If chocolates are traded for illegal activities you dont ban chocolate.

Plus there is also a committee formed in india to make sure cryptos are regulated and taxed properly plus people are made aware that its a volatile asset and cant be used as currency.

How does this make it a ban ?

The reports of India and China and South Korea banning crypto are misleading, incorrect and misunderstood.
South Korea for instance stated they are not planning on banning crypto outright.
As did India, most countries understand the values of crypto, like Japan and Australia.

At the moment there are both positive and negative reports, just visit the PRESS child board on the forum and read the headlines.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=77.0

We can see there Australian banks will not stop customers from buying crypto while others are advising against it.

exactly. it's fud. All those articles are overstretching what was said so it's important to visit official statement with this kind of things. Never trust those websites which uses opinion instead of facts or what was said.

Correct unussualfacts30,
we all need to check alternative news sources and get more informed before joining the fud or fomo.
It can be a bit of a pain and it might lead to nothing new but we can learn more or become more confident about making a decision.
The next thing is to find our own reputable news sources.

Just scan the article for quotes from officials and read them. that's all that matters. rest is opinion. If there are no quotes skip it altogether.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:28:51 AM

It seems that the name test for the crypto world because of the longer the more stringent regulations of various countries. Hopefully in the future is getting better and this will not cause prices to fall more and more coins.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

Sell everything, and what further to do, invest in the dollar? This is exactly a soap bubble ... This is only the beginning, and for crypto money the future. I'd rather risk and be rich than not risking and being a beggar. All this news, going out specially and smart people know this.
shileiya

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

all news and FUD just mind game, big whale want to buy more in cheap price. its a big discount, just enjoy riding the waves
I agree with you, they just did not get cheap chips, deliberately release fake news, the purpose is to fool people's chips.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

Say whatever you want to say, the hold still have it, I don't know the time you have spent in he space, if you have studied the past price crash, BTC always comes out stronger and I don't think this will change, does people panicking are those new to the space that think they must act everytime there is a news in the space
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

11 Signs that everything is going to be ok. :sunglasses:🤘

1. Singapore just announced it has no intention of making crypto illegal.
2. The market is still 3x what it was 6 months ago
3. Australia's big 4 banks have no intention of barring people from buying crypto.
4. Banks are starting to use crypto for cross border payments.
5. The stock markets are down $1 trillion this week, crypto markets are doing better.
6. Bitcoin ATM installations are on the rise.
7. Singapore airlines wants to use block chain tech for it's loyalty program
8. Europe’s Largest Utilities company is ready and willing to Sell Renewable Energy to Cryptocurrency Miners.
9. Bittrex about to reopen user sign ups and add USD trading option.
10. CFCT chair declares that the aim is to protect the consumer with a "Do no Harm" approach to regulation.
11. Everything is on sale

What the news says and what the news means can be 2 completely different things.
While many people may feel that they got burnt buying bitcoin in December, the reality is that this is still a normal correction. No one wants to ban crypto, Tier 1 Countries have no desire to ban crypto, the world is still preparing for mass adoption, banks are not preventing people from buying crypto, big institutions are using crypto daily, the SEC aim to protect consumers against fraud in crypto and the crypto market is still larger than what it was 6 months ago.

What does all this mean?
A lot of the news in recent times have painted a rather grim picture of the crypto space - there's a lot of FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt) mixed in with fake news and rumours that fuel negative sentiment.
Take everything into consideration from a holistic point of view rather than focussing on the scary bits.

The one bit of news that needs clarity is the fear that banks are helping to 'ban' crypto by preventing people from buying crypto - this is simply not true.
Banks are stopping people from buying crypto using credit cards because frankly, it doesn't make sense that people use credit to buy other money. The banks also need to mitigate credit risk and fraud by taking this stance.

So now that you know, doesn't the future seem brighter and so much more exciting?

Remember, it's always darkest before the dawn.
In addition to this, there are always supporters and haters. Some will stand by your side while some will protest against you. This is the way of world since the birth of human race.

Digital currencies are very new and it is going to take them some time before totally becoming understandable by the whole world. All those who are doubting bitcoin and altcoins at the present moment will be regretting it tomorrow. I have just one piece of advice, to play safe, do research by own.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

The biggest threat to Cryptos are media and not governments because they spread fake bullshit FUD instead of real news. America's senete meeting was clear so there were no FUD news but incase of India the news were completely misinterpreted. Some Indian cunt jounalists themselves produced false information and many foreign media picked this up and called 'India banned Bitcoin'! Lol
Anyway Indian finance minister himself clarified with full details.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

banning something and regulating something are 2 different things .
and people who want to regulate it bcoz of scam coins and fraud ICOs .
also in india , govt need regulation to stop black money in this market .

you and your follower more than welcome to leave crypto markets .
blockchain technology is praised by india and usa both govts .
zombies (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

How much you people twist the words and abuse but it doesn't add any substance or it doesn't stop the disaster which is going to happen.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

When I said more countries are going to ban crypto or bring strict regulations some of the cryptomaniacs got mad and lost their minds and attacked me but finally I am right and the new inside news which I have got is more countries are going to follow it. Doomsday are ahead. Don't believe in HODL anymore. Pretenders are going to pretend and play with innocent people's money.

If you will listen to me you will be out with minimum loss. Many people thanking me as I exposed this scam  on Jan 10th and gave solid info how it is going to fall from Jan 12th. They are happy they got out when it was at ATH. Some people who din't trust me are crying as they lost more than half of their money. If you can get out of this madness now, you will atleast be left with half of your money rather than not getting a dime if you keep on Holding by trusting the HODL believers.

Please tell me which countries banned cryptos ?

Are you sure about the US ?
It seems to be quite the opposite actually.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-cftc-breathe-life-into-floundering-crypto-market
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

When I said more countries are going to ban crypto or bring strict regulations some of the cryptomaniacs got mad and lost their minds and attacked me but finally I am right and the new inside news which I have got is more countries are going to follow it. Doomsday are ahead. Don't believe in HODL anymore. Pretenders are going to pretend and play with innocent people's money.

If you will listen to me you will be out with minimum loss. Many people thanking me as I exposed this scam  on Jan 10th and gave solid info how it is going to fall from Jan 12th. They are happy they got out when it was at ATH. Some people who din't trust me are crying as they lost more than half of their money. If you can get out of this madness now, you will atleast be left with half of your money rather than not getting a dime if you keep on Holding by trusting the HODL believers.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-cftc-breathe-life-into-floundering-crypto-market

US regulators told us about crypto was in the gray area and it can be considered as an investment place that involved high risk to the investors(not sure if the regulators said they were banning it dude).

Remember bittrex and bitfinex or even bitstamp were US-based cryptocurrency exchange site.

And this time they are still running perfectly with work under SEC compliance.
dilpreet111

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

You need to understand that any new financial or economic instrument or vehicle takes time before its is accepted by the governing bodies or general public. The same treatment is happening to Cryptos. It is something whose time is ripe and will eventually be a part of the system but before that there will be many ups & downs and the weak will run. It may take years but Cryptos are here to stay.

Read history, its always been the same for any new concept, before it is accepted.
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

Don't worry, as long the Trump is a president a cryptocurrency is safe. He is a businessman and he understand and support the cryptoworld.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
2stout

Activity: 2366
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:25:29 PM

Yep, all of those countries listed definitely want their governmental cut of the pie.  Most things that are taxed, ex. cigs and booze, are legal and won't be banned because of tax revenue.  Appears crypto is on a similar path and you may even observe some countries that have declared a ban reverse their positions once considered.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

India has not openly banned cryptocurreny, that news was a false speculation. And yes, Government of certain Countries are banning cryptocurrency because they don't want a competition with their country currency and they want to be the one to regulate and make decision concerning their citizen monetary aspect, with bitcoin it becomes Impossible for them. Bitcoin price might be dipping but we can't say that the recent bans are the Causes, any other things can.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:23:50 PM

Don't worry, as long the Trump is a president a cryptocurrency is safe. He is a businessman and he understand and support the cryptoworld.

I don't think Trump has any say in it whatsoever, nor should any president. Of course they can maybe have an influence but ultimately it is down to the regulators who should be independent.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

The biggest threat to Cryptos are media and not governments because they spread fake bullshit FUD instead of real news. America's senete meeting was clear so there were no FUD news but incase of India the news were completely misinterpreted. Some Indian cunt jounalists themselves produced false information and many foreign media picked this up and called 'India banned Bitcoin'! Lol
Anyway Indian finance minister himself clarified with full details.
You're right mate, media are powerful and can write everything, because they know that can create 'truth'. Moreover media are links to banks and politicians as well so there is a problem to determine what is fake
Kowalskix

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

Lol hehe I actually love this Zombies. I must admit you are dedicated. I don't know if you are really believe in that or you just FUD, but you are dedicated.
Anyway I bought more coins from my earlier investment that brought me nice money. We will see who is right Wink
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:30:50 PM

You have to realize it is FUD FUD FUD garbage, i don't know how many times i should say this FUD.
The real news, India and China only prohibits if Crypto is used as a money-laundering tool by corrupt officials, and the rest is only FUD made by Tether and its alliance including America.
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

Lol bro..
The India thing was just a misunderstanding, you really need to do some good researching.
USA, wouldn't do that, you heard about the SEC hearing? Probably not.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: