Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:36:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yesterday India, today china, tomorrow USA  (Read 1353 times)
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

USA literally just said that they don't have problem with crypto but they will regulate it. Come on man, don't spread such FUD.
Correctly noticed!Of course,regulation does not always have a positive impact on the value of the course!But it's good that the US will be allowed to use the crypto currency officially!
it's true because with the US permit krypto currency in official then the progress of the US country will grow rapidly well and also my advice do not ever spread such FUD

india and china thing is misunderstood.
usa is too.

they all want to regulate it. not ban. they know, future is on blockchain.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

I think positive news will increase. States also acknowledge that even taxpayers acknowledge this officially. That's good news, I think. I think 2018 will be good.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

I think positive news will increase. States also acknowledge that even taxpayers acknowledge this officially. That's good news, I think. I think 2018 will be good.
As practice shows in many countries, the taxation of each transaction is very high. So I wanted to ask you a question, are you ready to pay in excess of the norm for every crypto-currency transaction you have made?
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

With what happening now, I don't think so that this will happen. It's the new digital world required. An easy way to transact with digital currency. Banks will even have to accept this, so I don't think that Crypto will be banned.  Let's hope for the best crypto peps.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
davidcarpediem

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

Let's stay positve
 Grin
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

Don't waste your time so much to care about these news Smiley. Sometime it's real but sometime it's just a fake news to make investors FUD and make the whole market dump to hell then the whales will take advantage of this case to collect good coin with low price Smiley. Just believe in cryptocurrency and try to be positive Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

I think the rise of Bitcoin will continue. This is not a big guess anyway. I now think that the regulations that governments will make in this issue will be reflected positively in the market.
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:50:43 AM

India and China did not ban cryptocurrencies. China banned only ICOs. Let us be honest most of the ICO's are scam, governments may decide making regulations on ICOs and exchanges. This is totally understandable. I see that these kind of movements make fud in the market but all fundamentals are ok, that is why market recovers quickly after these fud

However the amount of fud will be much bigger if US make a move regulating or limited cryptocurrency activities. This may happen sure but I think cryptocurrency world will find a way to adapt the situation. Just understand the revolution.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

India and China did not ban cryptocurrencies. China banned only ICOs. Let us be honest most of the ICO's are scam, governments may decide making regulations on ICOs and exchanges. This is totally understandable. I see that these kind of movements make fud in the market but all fundamentals are ok, that is why market recovers quickly after these fud

However the amount of fud will be much bigger if US make a move regulating or limited cryptocurrency activities. This may happen sure but I think cryptocurrency world will find a way to adapt the situation. Just understand the revolution.
Another thread made for FUD to make the coins drops at the moment that they seems in green, Government s engaging too much now in crypto just for some regulations on how it works and process. Banning term makes newbies in panic ,each country trying to implement rules to atleast take care their people,there are no totally banning just on exchanges and ICO or if not ban some KYC were just required.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

We should be prepared for the fact that periodically there will be negative news about the crypto market. So we should also understand that these are just attempts to manipulate the crypto market. China will never give up crypto =))
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

It's maybe an unpopular opinion, but I think make a real regulation for crypto is a good thing. For past years, crypto only uses by a certain community, by adding real deal regulations there is a huge opportunity for crypto to be accepted more widely,

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

We do have our own speculations and it's our right to speculate and its for free. Yours is somewhat not on the side of cryptos and i respect that. Mine is something different and contrary from your views because i never think a digital currency that is utilized by people will be vanished.

jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

I have read all 7 pages OMG i don't know how I did this, but was pretty usefull I found some really new information about things now
But yeah tomorrow USA!

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:34:24 PM

I have read all 7 pages OMG i don't know how I did this, but was pretty usefull I found some really new information about things now
But yeah tomorrow USA!
Doesn't really seem like it. Wall Street is prepping ETFs, so while regulation (or attempts of such) is likely there probably won't be any bans.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:02:19 AM

But yeah tomorrow USA!
Doesn't really seem like it. Wall Street is prepping ETFs, so while regulation (or attempts of such) is likely there probably won't be any bans.
Good news for crypto users, I expect no more negative issues.
because Bitcoin is very vulnerable to the issue, thus making panic and falling prices.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:28:04 AM

When I said more countries are going to ban crypto or bring strict regulations some of the cryptomaniacs got mad and lost their minds and attacked me but finally I am right and the new inside news which I have got is more countries are going to follow it. Doomsday are ahead. Don't believe in HODL anymore. Pretenders are going to pretend and play with innocent people's money.

If you will listen to me you will be out with minimum loss. Many people thanking me as I exposed this scam  on Jan 10th and gave solid info how it is going to fall from Jan 12th. They are happy they got out when it was at ATH. Some people who din't trust me are crying as they lost more than half of their money. If you can get out of this madness now, you will atleast be left with half of your money rather than not getting a dime if you keep on Holding by trusting the HODL believers.

I agree that it's more likely for governments to continue their streak of banning cryptos than not.

However is the crypto community going to become more sensitive to these events after so many bans and regulations, or will they become more resilient? Holders are holding because they believe that cryptos can become the dominant world currency eventually, not because they think the government is going to legalize bitcoin some day.

I personally think that the valuation of crypto will be more and more detached from news from the gov. Just my thoughts.
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

There are reports from various countries about the regulation of Bitcoin and ICOs. In this case, I think that short-term negative winds will positively affect mid-term.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

But yeah tomorrow USA!
because Bitcoin is very vulnerable to the issue, thus making panic and falling prices.
Good and bad news always come in cycles. I'm not sure to what extent this is a coincidence and to what extent certain people are trying to manipulate markets... But in either way, I think it's safe to assume that there'll be more negative news in the future. But that won't be a problem anyways due to the decentralized nature of Bitcoin.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

And that you think so simply you can crush the entire market of crypto currency. I think this is impossible, as long as he himself does not want it and no prohibitions, and especially advice will not help. People know what they are doing and what risks they take in doing so.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:39:59 AM

But yeah tomorrow USA!
Good and bad news always come in cycles. I'm not sure to what extent this is a coincidence and to what extent certain people are trying to manipulate markets... But in either way, I think it's safe to assume that there'll be more negative news in the future. But that won't be a problem anyways due to the decentralized nature of Bitcoin.
I hope the same thing, it may take time to educate that Bitcoin is volatile and always filter out information about negative issues, so it's not easy to believe then act carelessly or panicky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: