Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is your stand in this situation?  (Voting closed: March 23, 2018, 03:40:45 AM)
I am still holding. - 35 (58.3%)
I am selling my all digital assets. - 1 (1.7%)
I think it is a buying opportunity. - 17 (28.3%)
I have sold and will not buy back again. - 1 (1.7%)
I have sold and waiting for a good buying situation - 6 (10%)
Total Voters: 60

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price is decreasing. What's your strategies now?  (Read 686 times)
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:26:51 AM

yes, this condition has made me bored, I always hope bright sun will come soon. but because I believe in bitcoin, so I will not go away from bitcoin. because I am not a traitor.

the strategy I do is hold and hodl, secure some bitcoin investment I have. this condition is very dangerous and hackers can steal the contents of our wallets.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

Tbh, today is a very hard day for traders and crypto holders. I chose the last option since I panicked with the current condition. I'm waiting for how far the price will go down. Then I intend to buy again if the condition has been met. My strategy may change in the future, it depends on my own analysis.

lhadygreen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

You should hold on still to your btc even though the price is unstable at this moment.
I know others sold their btc, but if you can wait a lil' bit longer, the value of your btc
will be doubled. Now is the time to invest.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

The market is fully unstable at the moment.  I personally think that the market will stable obviously ( but have no idea when  Huh  Huh) And I want to know your strategy towards the market, what you feel.

I still holding until now but on another side, I still buy and the last time I bought is at $61xx. I feel it is too difficult to see the price increase again because the price it seems to need to reaches low price first but I guess we are not yet to see the bottom price and maybe the price will down again and then I guess the price will increase back.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

The market is fully unstable at the moment.  I personally think that the market will stable obviously ( but have no idea when  Huh  Huh) And I want to know your strategy towards the market, what you feel.

Best thing we all can do is to HOLD, HOLD until the charts are green again and the red zone dissapers. Short term investors, I pitty you. :|
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:40:07 AM

Even if it drops to below 1k $ i will still hold my bitcoin , im one of the risky person on the positive side of bitcoin and i will still believe that bitcoin will recover from this big dump even if takes a lot of time, hopefully soon the better. So im going to HOLD , HOLD and HOLD all the time.

Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

BTC price is decreasing the tough time for the bitcoin users and now the strategies come fail in the present time because if we buy at $7000 tomorrow we will sell at $5000 or $4000 through which i will bear huge loss so the altcoin is good we have to make some of the investment in the present time because the bitcoin and Ethereum both having same value of the price range now so the altcoin is good to buy for the business and for the future.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

Obviously, I will hold because this is tough time and I can't take decisions quickly.More is I think it's a great opportunity for us to buy bitcoin now.Because soon bitcoin price will rise up again.So this time, I can afford to make bad decision.I will buy couple of BTC and hold for long time.So that I can cut a good amount of profits in upcoming month /year.Till now, I am holding my All BTC because I do trust on bitcoin.It didn't disappointed me in the past, so I think bitcoin will give me better profits in future.

knoxshaan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:49:41 AM

I think it is a buying opportunity. My opinion is that is a great time to buy this dip. Maybe i won't see it lower, but I'm no crypto expert.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:04:16 AM

I'm holding everything I already have and buying more in set increments. I know it will come back soon and everyone who sold will be kicking themselves in the ass lol

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Subkarnas

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

My strategy is to hodl, mine, invest in some ICOs and stay away from trading. Been burned hard by trading and have learned my lesson. You can earn alot from it but you can lose it all so easily. :/
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

Choice in voting is quite objective because it depends on the ability of each. For big investors, this price reduction will be used to increase their assets. However, for a small fund, or even the BEP is not achieved, would prefer to hold, or sold and will not buy back again, in hopes BEP can be achieved.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

My strategy is to hodl, mine, invest in some ICOs and stay away from trading. Been burned hard by trading and have learned my lesson. You can earn alot from it but you can lose it all so easily. :/

Holding btc till the dust settles? Its a good idea. But I would like to know some real reason why market is crashing so much. I dont have any problems hodling my assets for years to come but this dip is unnerving so to speak.

If you do invest in ICOs do so with the fiat and not crypto - simply because crypto is falling while USDT seems to keep up its level though fluctuating.

However I disagree with you idea of trading. Simple because you traded at the wrong time with the wrong pair is not exhaustive of the idea that trading is loss - I made good money trading btc and alts. It needs some practice and some gut feelings as well Grin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

Already cut all my btc position when btc drop below $10k, its just a panic selling and a good opportunity to buy back and i definitely will buy back and start staking new position around $5k - $6k, i'm pessimist if bitcoin will drop below that because i think this range $8k-10k is the normal price for btc, not to mention the spike last 2 months really is a bubble and when the world start to recognizing bitcoin, the government will try to do anything to stop what they can't control  Grin
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:24:09 AM

If you believe the market will recover again, the strategy s very simple, wait for what you think is the bottom and buy more.
The other option is shorting your BTC but that is a very dangerous move since we are almost at the bottom.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

You are not notified as a crypto investor or traders if you will be panic, in crypto world this situation is just only a normal so usually for me I hodl my coins, calm and waiting then may be buying more coins this night because it is in a deep price it is our advantage.  

Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

I’m just sticking with my old plan, and that’s holding until the price soars up again. This recent dip kinda surprised me a little. It’s not because I’m panicking but the price is so low meaning another opportunity to accumulate and more people can afford it. Buying and holding are the best strategy at times like this.
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

Right now the prices are very less. So it will be foolishness to sell the bitcoins now, because it will give the lose right now. Keep holding for atleast a year will give huge profit.

JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

It is indeed unfortunate to see how things are going right now. The market price of Bitcoin is decreasing continuously but despite of this problem, my plan still is to hold since i believe that its price will again increase eventually. also, i have plans of investing to bitcoin to somehow tke advntage of its low price. This is jist how confident i am for Bitcoin.

Easy_Guide

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

I 100% belive that it is temporary situation. Bit can not fall down. Some carruption people at governments (India, China, Korea) wanted to earn and did it. In the other hand it is good examenation for cripto and need to make clear rules for all people
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: