Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:16:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $6200 I'm buying  (Read 729 times)
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

Ok, so this has gone on long enough, I've been short most of the time, but I'm buying all I can here ! Let's go! At least back up to $7200
$6200 is good price to buy bitcoin. you are intelligent investor. because so many people have fear of price drop and they do most common mistake here. what they do is instead of buying they are selling their BTC. price drop and price rise is common things in crypto world.

price drop and price rise is the way of making money you just have use it properly. it's all about timing. when to buy it and when to sell it can be describe your ability in crypto world.
so we need to buy for that amount if that happens for the benefit of the both of us, first we will have a potential gain and second is that you are also helping the bitcoin community as you are adding on the demand and other people are encouraging to invest more whenever they are seeing that the price is increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:15:12 PM

The bears have exhausted their selling power and bulls are working on it to take over. I personally think that we have already reached the bottom price at $6k. Institutions are buying large volumes of BTC discreetly during this accumulation stage which could cause a mini selloff at $9k price level resulting to a downtrend to a support level of $7.5k which is a good price level to buy if you are aiming for long term.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

The bears have exhausted their selling power and bulls are working on it to take over.

I think it's more a matter of people coming to sense rather than bulls taking over. The market was oversold, and people were still selling like there was no tomorrow. Seriously, one must be madly dumb to sell his coins at any price below the $10k level, and that's a fact -- the only thing you're supposed to do at such levels is buying. It doesn't matter if you can just afford to buy with $100, or if you're a high roller with $100k, just make sure you put your money to work in an efficient and profitable manner. I don't expect a major recovery at all honestly speaking, but we should be able to try and kiss the $10k level at the very least. What happens after that remains to be seen....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: