Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China wants to ban bitcoin…again to create their own cryptocurrency exchange?  (Read 283 times)
Max Lee (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:09:40 AM

The Chinese Government ban youtube then promote Youku, ban google then they create Baidu, ban facebook to promote weibo
and now, they block access to international cryptocurrency exchanges to create their own cryptocurrency exchange?

China to Block Access to International Cryptocurrency Exchanges - https://news.bitcoin.com/china-block-access-international-cryptocurrency-exchanges/
Joyce.Chu

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:12:01 AM

China will not ignore this lucrative benefit dishes
Yuli.2205

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:14:19 AM

This is the way the Chinese Government's easy to guess.
After all, BTC will be go to 20.000$
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:14:59 AM

Well China is not banning cryptocurrency all together, it just keeping all it Chinese customers to itself. I don't think this was suppose to affect the market too much. I think a lot of people took this the wrong way and thought China was going to completely ban cryptocurrency.
Ms.Caroline

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:15:58 AM

Definitely agree with you. Chinese government is trying to ban anything which they can control, then create their own one to control and get profits from it. With their big market, nothing is impossible
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

China will not ignore this lucrative benefit dishes

These Chinese government and regulators are strange they want to create their own crypto but wants to ban the bitcoin which is the pillar of crypto.

Am I spamming? Report me!
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:19:45 AM

China is a communist country what do you expect?they want to use their cryptocurrency to their own premises,its like a cryptocurrency for the whole country itself.China is one of the powerful country today,they can do what ever they want,chinese has an option to migrate to other country if they really want some freedom,if this news in unconfirmed you are just spreading another FUD.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mark-Krawed

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:20:38 AM

Chinese people don't want to get behind, specially the goverment. They will do everything just to make more profit..
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

Obviously, the government wants all Chinese citizens to patronize their own cryptocurrency for their own benefit. Through this, the government will be in control of all the crypto activities once they launch their own cryptocurrency. It just funny how China wants to ban Bitcoin and create their own. They weren't thinking that bitcoin is the pilot of all cryptos. 

jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:27:15 AM

I think the Chinese government should not be likely to cteate a cryptocurrencies exchange, which is the opposite of what he has done recently.
I think it is possible to set up some colleges to study the blockchain, after all, the blockchain has become a trend.
It is only my opinion.
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:27:46 AM

I don't think so,this just a FUD.
IF they want to have their own cryptocurrency who the hell cares,and the question is whos going to buy their coins lol.China is only 1 county who stated want to ban,how about around the world who lije cryptocurrency ,have you not consider  them?The reason why bitcoin price is drop down is because Chinese New Year is coming and every people who want to celebrate Chinese New Year,ofcourse they're going to sell their altcoins.lol.These people who spread the FUD they know nothing.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
Yuli.2205

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:32:04 AM

so if they create new cryptocurrency exchange, do you want join with them?
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:07:10 AM

The Chinese Government ban youtube then promote Youku, ban google then they create Baidu, ban facebook to promote weibo
and now, they block access to international cryptocurrency exchanges to create their own cryptocurrency exchange?

China to Block Access to International Cryptocurrency Exchanges - https://news.bitcoin.com/china-block-access-international-cryptocurrency-exchanges/

It is FUD! China did not ban cryptoexchange. China trying to keep all crypto in one place - China!!
Max Lee (OP)

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

everybody who wants to buy BTC can do that people find their ways always
Yuli.2205

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:48:25 AM

Chinese people will soon be moving to the next country with their laptops, lol  Grin Grin Grin
Joyce.Chu

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

"One everyone who may be in is in, there is no more fuel to the upside. "

Then how can you call it a bubble when the price drops in response to government persecution?
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:55:16 AM

Well, I'm thinking that they're developing their own blockchain and will be used exclusively within their country (China) in the future. I don't know about their plans even they already know that Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is the future of our monetary system for economy and trading industry.
Many countries now are adapting blockchain for their advantage like Russia, Switzerland, Venezuela etc but China, Bangladesh and other countries aren't yet friendly for blockchain.
Maybe in the future China will bring innovation for Blockchain Technology but as of now everyone's clueless behind their cryptocurrency restrictions.

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

I thought NEO was what most people in China were using and believed in? So now China wants to create something only they own and have access to and profit from it through the sales of it to their own citizens? Sounds pretty lame to be honest. I can see this being a massive issue with the global crypto market regaining some value. This is yet another bad piece of news.
almost09

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

china has always been a villain in the cryptocurrency saga. today it is not only digital token that us being transferred in the blockchain but also information.. valuable information that is unhackable. they fear blockchain because they have no control over it. so they go after the users and exchanges instead.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX:  (https://daox.org/)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

China with its great firewall is not the only cloud over the crypto horizon. Retail and banks turning away has also created a major spark in the argument of bitcoin. Is it a bubble of denial By investors or a bubble of uncertainty by policy makers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: