Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STRONG HANDS  (Read 218 times)
Hedda Gabler (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:16:46 AM

HODL!!!! HODL!!!! I hodl on for dear life! As the currency crashes, tears form through my eyes, I hodl, I hodl!

We HODL ON to the sinking ship of our Titanic and HODL ON FOR DEAR LIFE!

FULL SPEED AHEAD MEN!!!! WE SHALL FIGHT, FOR OUR OUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS THE EVIL FORCES OF CHINA MULTIPLY AND CONSPIRE AGAINST US, AS THE EVIL BANKS CHARGE HIGHER FEES AND AS THE CRAPPY COINBASE SYSTEMS GIVE US GLITCHY SECURITY FEATURES AND ANNOYING WITHDRAWAWL LIMITS, WE STILL HODL!!!!!! MEN, HOLD THE LINE! THIS. IS. BITCOIN!!!! THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE SHADOW OF POVERTY, OUR LORD BILL GATES SAID IT WOULD BE 1 MILLION AND SO IT SHALL BE!!!! OUR PROPHET JAMES ALTHUCHER SAID FEBUARY IS THE MONTH IT SHALL MOON!!! DO YOU DENY OUR LORD AND PROPHECY?Huh THIS IS OUR TICKET OUT OF THE MATRIX!!!

this is my only chance...I HODL!!!!

(when you lose everything you have, the only way you can cope is with laughter)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:32:45 AM

HODL!!!! HODL!!!! I hodl on for dear life! As the currency crashes, tears form through my eyes, I hodl, I hodl!

AS THE EVIL FORCES OF CHINA MULTIPLY AND CONSPIRE AGAINST US, AS THE EVIL BANKS CHARGE HIGHER FEES AND AS THE CRAPPY COINBASE SYSTEMS GIVE US GLITCHY SECURITY FEATURES AND ANNOYING WITHDRAWAWL LIMITS, WE STILL HODL!!!!!! MEN, HOLD THE LINE! THIS. IS. BITCOIN!!!! THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE SHADOW OF POVERTY, OUR LORD BILL GATES SAID IT WOULD BE 1 MILLION AND SO IT SHALL BE!!!! OUR PROPHET JAMES ALTHUCHER SAID FEBUARY IS THE MONTH IT SHALL MOON!!! DO YOU DENY OUR LORD AND PROPHECY?Huh THIS IS OUR TICKET OUT OF THE MATRIX!!!

this is what i want men,thats cools..HODL watta word i really love it 😍..we are the STRONG HANDS we will carry the burden,but we will celebrate the winnings,this is the fight of evil and the angels bitcoins is our life..we must rejoice even in this kind of time..they asked me until when i am going to hold.ITS FOREVER UNTIL BITCOIN REACHES $30,000
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:36:47 AM

Just the hold word we can say right now, nothing other word we have to explore to the other bitcoinner, just keep your bitcoin in your wallet, stop looking at the market and bitcoin chart. You have to make journey or travelleing to stop yorr crazy thinking about bitcoin where the bitcoin price dump right now, nothing we can do except we hold our bitcoin to stop lost much money in bitcoin, maybe needed two or three month for it.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:47:19 AM

let the weak fall, and the strong stand still!!
let we unify the stong to have a same vision, the raise of bitcoin.
The bitcoin is surely will recover in a few months. can you hold it on the long time?
charcoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:56:11 AM

Stand Strong = Strong Hands
Hodl Hodl while the market is crashing. They have played this same game before if you have seen the trend since early 2015 so don't fall for it.
This is a good opportunity to buy low or add more in our current investment. Hodl your BTC and take a break!
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:57:32 AM

Just hold all of your coins i'm sure it will back to normal this is want of all users here in crypto and it's good to invest now,crypto is for investing so if your scared then leave because to earn here you need to take the risk no easy money here because you need to do some works to earn like work in trading here to earn.I think in the future even it's low or in high price still we need the transaction here like for example if your family member work in abroad so crypto will continue and this is nonstop.

Hold to die

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:59:26 AM

pff..i never hold
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:59:47 AM

We are spartans we should need to hodl this i know that this is a part of our life they need to fight our fear and hold it i think holding is more good than sellin it the crypto is goood so i dont see any reason to sell it. Lol
derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:00:24 AM

I know everyone is running at a great loss, let us hope for the best and continue to HODL instead of a panic sell and in case, if the ship sinks, let us all go by it.
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:50:07 AM

There's nothing we can do but Hold on!

The number of digital money in your wallet has not decreased, but now the value is reduced!

Wait for the price to slowly return to trade!
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:57:33 AM

You should only be holding if you believe in the technology.

Positivebetting
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:17:25 AM

let the weak fall, and the strong stand still!!
let we unify the stong to have a same vision, the raise of bitcoin.
The bitcoin is surely will recover in a few months. can you hold it on the long time?

Keep it holding even it hurts but for me the best way is to sell high and buy it low again in which a good technique in joining of any kind of investments. Fortunately, i sold my Bitcoin while at $11,000 last week now i will buy it again maybe at $6,000. We need to ride on of these big whales which is the truly behind of this ultimate corrections that is happening right now.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:20:03 AM

If you trust Bitcoin and the altcoins that you bought then hold. If your strategy from the beginning is for a long term stick to your strategy just hold.  No matter the price is you do not need to worry because in the long run prices will go up.

I have coins for trading and coins for long term. I sold everything in the exchange and just holding the USD,But I will not sell the coins for long term.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:52:24 AM

i'm on the HODL side  Grin, nothing that i can do except hold my coins for better price. some altcoins that i hold get down too. maybe must use spare money to live or do a real job instead of trading

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

Calm down, I also hold my bitcoin. I thrust BITCOIN rather than fiat. Fiat is a conventional way of transaction and blockchain technology is the modern one. Bitcoin is just a code and fiat is just a paper. The real value is on gold, I hope we stop compare the price of bitcoin with fiat, but we shall compare bitcoin price with gold.

mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

this is what i want men,thats cools..HODL watta word i really love it 😍..we are the STRONG HANDS we will carry the burden,but we will celebrate the winnings,this is the fight of evil and the angels bitcoins is our life..we must rejoice even in this kind of time..they asked me until when i am going to hold.ITS FOREVER UNTIL BITCOIN REACHES $30,000
Anxiety, fear, and despair are the feelings of all traders now. The holder who choose a long time and place many beliefs, expectations on it. Do not worry about this because there are so many people going along with your train. Believe in the return of it in the future do not try to sell everything you own because this will make you realize the mistake.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:22:22 AM

this seems the last way, holding back for a long time until bitcoin really recovered
do not be a weak arm, we must be together to keep bitcoin, so bitcoin does not really go back to zero
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: