Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The way to deal with a massive drop is to buy more during low prices.  (Read 371 times)
karamoris (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

That way, during the rise, you make your losses back before prices go back to normal. It's to double down. But i'm not your financial adviser. The recent FUD was caused by a combination of the chinese and indian governments. but the market is much bigger than them.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:16:18 AM

I think it's not a good time to buy now.
Because it looks like bitcoin is still on the decline, though it is because of India and China's FUD, facebook has also banned ico advertising.
A bear market of cryptocurrency market has come. Sad

rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:33:11 AM

The sharp decline in the crypto market is taking place, and there are no signs that it will end. In fact, there will be a lot of investors interested in the crypto market when prices drop dramatically. I think that after the crisis is over, there will be positive and optimistic signs. The crypto market is not easy for a quick investment and leaves behind. It takes persistence and trust to keep it in the long run.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:41:51 AM

Now you can buy a lot of coins at a low price and in the future sell them well.
But this requires money, and where to get them, that's the question.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:23:57 AM

That way, during the rise, you make your losses back before prices go back to normal. It's to double down. But i'm not your financial adviser. The recent FUD was caused by a combination of the chinese and indian governments. but the market is much bigger than them.
This is just temporary and always a good chance to the traders with strong hand while the weak is always wearing the misfortune. This is just my idea.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

I am hopeful that these are just temporary and will be stabilizing any time soon.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:27:54 AM

Now you can buy a lot of coins at a low price and in the future sell them well.
But this requires money, and where to get them, that's the question.

By having a job? By not day trading professionally? Grin

Of course, depends on how much you're willing to invest.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

The "market is actually bigger than China and India combined"  but we should know that this issue will be over and very soon bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are going to resume it December bullish momentum.To me nothing serious has happened because as at this time last year we  did not expect the price to get to were it is today because even as at this point the market is still bullish.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:42:33 AM

I agree with you. This is a good strategy but it is too early to buy. I think I should start shopping with$5,500.

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

I respond to it by making a purchase order at the bottom price to sell and sell it when it's rising high if but if there are still a lot of negative issues in circulation you should hold first until all back to normal to buy again.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

Yes thats a good startegy especially when bitcoin's price started to get recovered from these FUDs that resulted bloodsheds,when the totalmarketcap of bitcoin has recovered from this event surely most of the altcoins will recover.

engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

Btc will decline more and that's a great opportunity for us to buy, it's my first time buying btc so i'm kinda excited to buy to its lowest point then hodl it till I can. Buy low sell high.

[
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

That's probably the best thing to do is to buy bitcoin while its price is has dropped drastically. When you are hodling some of your bitcoins, it is also good to add some more (in volume) because you can now buy them at a cheaper price.

kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

We have seen crashes like this before and they follow a certain pattern – namely a sharp drop followed by a swift rebound to about a bit less than the previous level
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

That's probably the best thing to do is to buy bitcoin while its price is has dropped drastically. When you are hodling some of your bitcoins, it is also good to add some more (in volume) because you can now buy them at a cheaper price.

Take the oppurtunity to buy at low price during this time that bitcoin is too low , because when bitcoin is high it is hard to someone to buy just for investment or trading purposes so this is the best time to deal with buying bitcoin.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

Yes, that's correct. You have to act as a good trader. You need to be patient also and learn that not all dip will not rebound anymore. Come on, market may soon rebound. There is nothing permanent except changes, soon the market will be bullish.
ommochain

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

Of course, if you have a lot of money, you can buy some money and wait for it to pick up. But for a short period of time, you have to bear the risk of pressure, and I think it will continue to decline in the coming week. However, after this period, it returned violently.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

its not advisavle to buy now, this dip is not yet done. so expect more dip andt wait more. then when its biggest dip comes, grab that opportunity and invest as much as you can. you cant just invest everytime its price goes down, you will only lose your fiat money and your money will take a long way before you earn profit.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:00:27 AM

You are right on all counts but I think we should still wait to buy, with the speed of outlying events affecting the cryptocurrencies, we will soon have a clearer picture of its place in world policies.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

Yes thats a very first thing most of the people will think but the fact that the total marketcap is declining people wont buy any of these shitcoins because it may still drop further,in my opionion the best thing to do is to hold and when these whales are done buying a lot of cheap  coins thats the time the market will recover from these bloodbath.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: