Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not only the BItcoin, the crash is all over the markets in the world.  (Read 241 times)
suvo05 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:57:08 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 09:05:34 AM by suvo05

You can say this week a the "World market crash week".And the crash is not only in the crypto-coin market.
US Stock market loses nearly $1 trillion on the week, and White-house is very much concern about the fact. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/02/stock-market-loses-nearly-1-trillion-on-the-week.html
Asian market is in the same position market have very much down this week http://money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/asia/ Australian and Asian stock markets suffers biggest one-day points fall yesterday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:45:27 AM

"The crash" or "the cash"?You should edit your title,OP.
This global market crash proves that bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies are not a safe heaven for the investors.
I`m pretty sure that all the traders and investors will sell all the risky assets they have(like bitcoin and altcoins)and they will start buying gold.I`m wondering what factors influence this crash.The US economy is growing.There isn`t any major crysis in Europe or China.Maybe somebody will come up with a brand new conspiracy theory. Grin

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

You can say this week a the "World market crash week".And the crash is not only in the crypto-coin market.
US Stock market loses nearly $1 trillion on the week, and White-house is very much concern about the fact. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/02/stock-market-loses-nearly-1-trillion-on-the-week.html
Asian market is in the same position market have very much down this week http://money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/asia/ Australian and Asian stock markets suffers biggest one-day points fall yesterday.

In all financial markets and even in stock there really is a chance that all this can get down and crash and lose their value fairly quickly. We cannot control sometimes the flow of the projected rise and fall of this values as sometimes these are all due to many factors including what we can call their projection. We can only predict and prepare for the worst but we cannot stop it

krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:13:29 AM

This global market crash proves that bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies are not a safe heaven for the investors.
I`m pretty sure that all the traders and investors will sell all the risky assets they have(like bitcoin and altcoins)and they will start buying gold.I`m wondering what factors influence this crash.The US economy is growing.There isn`t any major crysis in Europe or China.Maybe somebody will come up with a brand new conspiracy theory. Grin

Everything isn't hunky-dory with the US economy. Some prominent economists have even declared that the US stock market is entering a multiyear bear market and concerns have been raised that the US might be set for its first recession since 2008 and its impact across the globe. As far as Bitcoin/cryptos/stocks are concerned, FUD is one of the main factors and the crypto market for more than a week is down under from FUD regarding Korea, India, China, and Bitfinex/Tether. Don't know if the stock market crash would have any impact on crypto market, not likely, but if the stock market situation worsens and crypto recovers from FUD, it probably would have an impact on the collapsing traditional market.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:21:24 AM

Many people are not really know about this and many of them did not understand or even have time to study international markets and what is actually happened in the market. The world major currencies are down, the stocks markets is down and the commodities market is also down.
But on the social media only bitcoin is the one be comments online because some people want to bring bitcoin down.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

Many people are not really know about this and many of them did not understand or even have time to study international markets and what is actually happened in the market. The world major currencies are down, the stocks markets is down and the commodities market is also down.
But on the social media only bitcoin is the one be comments online because some people want to bring bitcoin down.
I think that the bitcoin market will lose some attention in the coming days. The press will look more on the flash crash we have seen at the Dow Jones yesterday.
More people have stocks than bitcoin, so the news about a crack in the stock market will be interesting for more people as well.
And that is the currency of the media, the number of people you can reach with your reports.
Maybe exactly through that loss of attention the crypto market can cool down again.

It's me!!!
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

yes you are right maybe big investors are already taking profits then selling coins they have all and this is very horrible I hope the price back up again.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

Yes, couple that with few fuds from South Korea and India and bitcoin is down nearly 30%. Dow Jones lost nearly 4.6% which is close to 300 billion $. All the stocks are down at S&P 500 except two companies, but still higher than the year beginning. So no reason to worry if the index falls any further it will come in correction territory which is long overdue anyway. As soon as these markets come back on their bullish trends, bitcoin and other crypto will revive too.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

The crash in the market value is there in every situation as it is something which is normal for every market now that the US economy is also down and more investors will be buying them at low rate and such situation in the stock market is known as the bear stage like wise same situation is there in the crypto world as well most of the investors will be waiting to buy crypto at the lowest rate . And all will be cashing out their stock and crypto when the rate is high and such market situation as per the stock exchange is known as the bull market.It is true that the Asian markets are also down but everyone is more focused on the bitcoins and the media is more focused on spreading fake news regarding bitcoins which as also played a role in the btc crash.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

Thats really going bad this year start. Cant believe that American market dropped like this with index facing more than 2.5 index fall. Thats huge loss for the real world investors and we can also see the same thing happening with the crypto currency. If we want to achieve the proper back up for crypto currency then we need  to open big trades and need huge investment into it.

Unfortunately, federal bank is responsible for the whole crisis as they give away 0% interests to investors when the American economic was very very weak. And now they are facing the issues when they have not money. Now they are woke up and applying around 1-3% interest. lolz. But that will take lot of time to recover the economy. Hope that it will recover the crypto investment also.
suvo05 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

oops . corrected

adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:54:46 PM

I Also see all the red marks all over the exchanges (not really all of them but most of them). I know that this is just part of trading but i think this very alarming. Yes, trading is a risk but with the right strategy, you can still benefit and minimizing the big loss. But the movement of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are almost constant declining even if they have an increase, a big decrease is bouncing back. Now, traders (or only me) is finding an option on what to do. Better start selling or better hold it for a while?

Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

That is correct. Even in my country, stock exchange is also crashing. We're also experiencing downside at the start of 2018. No one knows exactly the reason behind this fall. There might be a brighter future along the way.

LuxBtc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

To add in the discussion, did you check the VIX this last 2 days?

https://uk.tradingview.com/x/7sUXDnkA/
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

Oh my G! This is really bad news guys. This is really huge dump from crypto currencies and also in our economy market this is to be true but we can't tell the facts about making our selves become more emotional in our hodlings. This will make us more panicked knowing that all markets are in the dump now. We should stay and still hodl because soon the dump will end and there are time for pump again.
Jake.bluees

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

Could it be said that this problem would affect any / all financial entities? Will it only do so with the asset and cryptocurrency market? We will have to wait a little longer, if they are beginning to see signs of a global economic crisis.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

I think that it is a common phenomenon where different kinds of market are going down as from what I see from it is investors of one market also are investors to another market. When they pull out to one chances are they will pull their money out to other markets as well. That is what is happening even whales from other markets are also influencers to their own market. Also from what I see the cryptocurrency market has started early in terms of crashing or dipping into price compared to other markets.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

I think that it is a common phenomenon where different kinds of market are going down as from what I see from it is investors of one market also are investors to another market. When they pull out to one chances are they will pull their money out to other markets as well. That is what is happening even whales from other markets are also influencers to their own market. Also from what I see the cryptocurrency market has started early in terms of crashing or dipping into price compared to other markets.
I have this theory though, I think this people that suffer a huge loss from cryptocurrency market shifts from a different market but the sad fact is that where they invested also goes down. The probability that they will lose the money for investment purpose is high right now due to market situations.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
entebah

Activity: 1543
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

What happened to United states, this is a heavy blow. Stocks hit hard and crypto bleed.
is this a sign that the World will move to ASIA?
maybe this will happen
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

We can take a look at this for us not to lose hope over crypto currencies. Stock markets also experience crisis now which means this is really something that dictates about the economic status and not the idea that bitcoin or cryptos will going to die. By this we can be confident that in due time the market will start to recover and we can have a good bitcoin value again. Let's continue to support bitcoin and keep on holding.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: