Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stop listening to false news  (Read 3573 times)
joulion86

Activity: 109
Merit: 53

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:44:49 PM

this new journalism is the problem where no one gets paid for good journalism any more, but the internet is bombarded with headlines. people dont check and crosscheck anything they just repost it and off it goes.. totally agree with the op, but you can't really blame people for reacting to it, you should blame all these fake news sites

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackjones53

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:15:29 PM

this is what causes the bitcoin price to drop, the false news is negative makes people afraid of bitcoin and buy it. will be difficult for beginners if there are still many things like this continue to exist.
Jhun030383

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:24:15 AM

Yes. I absolutely agree. We should not believe in fake news. Fake news can just destruct and ruin all our efforts in bitcoins. Having some fake news if we experienced hearing that from someone else or something else, we need to really verify its authenticity!  Be careful!.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

Most of the news are actually real but what does actually happen is that the Cryptocurrency markets begin to act against the real news and makes it ineffectual. Example is the news of last year about China backing out of Bitcoin, yes, there was a decline and then within few months, the price of Bitcoin surged up! So, let the news keep on flying in, the Cryptocurrency markets will fight back and win through.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

You must stop your hearing about those who say bad news about bitcoins because if you continue to listen to it you may be affected.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:44:47 AM

Even if you hear bad news about bitcoin it does not work as long as you just do not affect it because if you are affected by it you will not get bitcoin.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

The thing that makes this funny is that this kind of news keeps coming. And strangely, not a few people believe it. They're faltering because of such propaganda news. They're fooled so this causes people to fear then make market conditions worse.

gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

Of course I'm not listening to people who are spreading bad news about bitcoin because if you listen to it it will only affect your thinking about bitcoin.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

I honestly think that most news to bitcoin specially when it comes to market values are not that reliable since it is very volatile and almost impossible to predict. Different current events undergoing bitcoin do not give me that much effect but I still look forward when it is positive and ignore when the news are negative.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

This fake news propogate by some people who want to crush Bitcoin just to buy it in smaller price.
Yes, absolutely right your article,I agree with you.same I don't believe false news.i mean totally I do not read false fack news about bitcoin.i also believe them bitcoin a the king of Cryptocurrency.i don't sell loss my bitcoin.i have still hold my bitcoin.so totally I do not read false news .
False news also making distrub.
Zoe_27

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:15:32 AM

Can very well be a result of some people who wants to influence the price of bitcoin so they can take advantage of a lower price range and then invest.  I don't easily take negative news about bitcoin but rather look at the data and analyze volatility in relation to facts.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

The problem is you do not know with certitude that the news is right or wrong.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

This is what the people should do in order to stop dumping their bitcoin because this the truth that we should follow. We should stop listening to fake or false news in order to not panic and not think about the negative things in life. We should do our best to be positive and always do a lot of research before believing in the news that we will see in the internet.
These are cheap market tactics for surpassing your opponent. They are just trying to ruin the image of bitcoin in the market because in this way, they can make unprofessional investors at least give it a second thought before making any investment to bitcoin. Those who are into the market for long time, they are not all ears to these news. They believe in bitcoin and are patiently waiting for it to recover.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

There has been bad news about bitcoin. I'm used to these bad news. The bad news has been seen as a panicked option to sell bitcoins, which will cause the price of bitcoin to collapse. People sell their bitcoins in panic, so they lose a lot of money.
bvc_Master

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:35:37 PM

I only see chart to trade Cheesy
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

There's a lot of different stories spreading day by day. We cant even tell if its true or not anymore. The thing is, lets not believe everything we see in social media. Lets choose carefully the articles that were going to read.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

There has been bad news about bitcoin. I'm used to these bad news. The bad news has been seen as a panicked option to sell bitcoins, which will cause the price of bitcoin to collapse. People sell their bitcoins in panic, so they lose a lot of money.
Some people always try to spread band and false news about bitcoin which cause a panic selling in the market, i think we should try to avoid giving preference to such news, which make us weak and we even losing money try to do panic selling, i think we need to give support to bitcoin and should not let it down any more. In fact a little support to bitcoin will rise its price too much because still investors are interested in bitcoin to trade it.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

Of course I'm not listening to people who are spreading bad news about bitcoin because if you listen to it it will only affect your thinking about bitcoin.

it is common trend of the people that whenever some thing gets famous, they immediately start talking bad about it, which is not right. Most of the people do it because of the jealousy, because I know a person who preferred to invest in the gold and not the bitcoin. Though he got the profit from the gold as well but that was nothing if compared to the bitcoin so he started to talk too much bad things about bitcoin to different people because of the personal jealousy.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

False news actually does a lot of harm to the cryptocurrency market as it is still so young and very volatile. A lot of people do not even bother to cross check news they hear or read and they just start spreading it to others and these cause panic and a lot of people panic sell which does no good but actually contributes to driving down prices. Please people, always cross check information to make sure it's legit.
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:03:47 PM

I will add, stop listening for 2-5 years forecasts, unless from Nostradamus. Those ppl talk crap and their predictions worth nothing. If they're right, it is just pure luck. This is a very risky market, TA is only usable in stable phases and completely useless when whales are manipulating the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: