Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to Crash further till 1000$?  (Read 909 times)
hghcoin

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

I really don't think, that the whales left the market.

Crypto will rise again, whales know this very well. So maybe they left for now, but sure they will buy back in and enjoy their new millions of dollars..
Yes, they left the market to panic and push down the price of bitcoin to buy more so that they could own more assets at a lower cost, so we should not panic and sell the bitcoin in our hands, believing. Bitcoin will pick up in March.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aditya6997 (OP)

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

Whales gonna be finding out some privacy coins xmr bcn.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:19:44 PM

the conclusion is how ever we have to keep believing in the pump, I believe even though bitcoin fluctuates and often up and down, at any time bitcoin will start reaching its goal number. yes, the number we are waiting for is where that number will give us many advantages. maybe in the next few months bitcoin prices will soon surpass $ 17k and definitely will nest in the $ 20k number. I hope this year we can surpass the glory of the year 2017 ago.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

Whales gonna be finding out some privacy coins xmr bcn.

To do what, buy drugs and pay for hookers?
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

It's crashing real hard. Dropped 40% in a week! Maybe another 40% drop in this weekend! It's seems like it is falling down the hill. What do you think?

I don't think it will ever happen. I strongly believe too that bitcoin will never fall down to 5K USD mark again and i am rooting for it's response when it pump up to 11K USD a couple of days after the bloodbath. I think bitcoin will just hover around 8K USD to 9K USD only.

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:53:33 PM

It's crashing real hard. Dropped 40% in a week! Maybe another 40% drop in this weekend! It's seems like it is falling down the hill. What do you think?

Anything is possible including a drop to $1000, but I think that is unlikely. For one thing, the cost of mining will probably keep the price from dropping too far. If the price of Bitcoin drops significantly below the cost of mining, then it’s likely that people will stop mining and the system breaks down. I just don’t see that happening at this point. Bitcoin has a value as a store of value and will probably not drop too much lower.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

I don't think it will ever happen. I strongly believe too that bitcoin will never fall down to 5K USD mark again and i am rooting for it's response when it pump up to 11K USD a couple of days after the bloodbath. I think bitcoin will just hover around 8K USD to 9K USD only.
I stand that bitcoin will not fell down to that price to $5k. It happens price is very not stable and others decides to sell because of the lose that they can have. Thus, bitcoin will not crash so I believe it may going to the moon soon.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:56:12 PM

Crypto will rise again, whales know this very well. So maybe they left for now, but sure they will buy back in and enjoy their new millions of dollars..
Whales didnt left the market I think due to now the bitcoin will for sure recover. Bitcoin will not crash it is the normal cycle of the market that tends to go up or down. So when price drops the time to invest and will increase value in time.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

Remember, bitcoin value depend on supply and demand so let say if South Korean and Japanese fully forbid bitcoin , it will affect on bitcoin instantly.
As for now, bitcoin on rate $ 11.000 because they still believe on bitcoin !

Of course I hope that more country also legalize bitcoin so it never lower than $ 10.000 !
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:24:44 PM

Remember, bitcoin value depend on supply and demand so let say if South Korean and Japanese fully forbid bitcoin , it will affect on bitcoin instantly.
As for now, bitcoin on rate $ 11.000 because they still believe on bitcoin !

Of course I hope that more country also legalize bitcoin so it never lower than $ 10.000 !

Your statement makes no sense.
Please tell me why Japan and South Korea, the 2 major countries in Asia who are pushing and supporting crypto on a huge scale should make out of a sudden a 180 degree turn and destroy what they are building since 2 years. The crypto space is growing strong over there. They are making huge money, also from taxes.
And regarding the 10k, well 9500USD it is now with dumping coming. Thanks to Binance.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:00:32 AM

They are always watching and seeing how the lizards in the market keep running into the holes in the walls panicking because the rain of blood in the market is about to fall on them. Weak hands! People like the OP usually give them the chance and those who are gullible enough to listen to the people like OP are the ones who are going to reap what they deserve in the long run.

How that baseless OP information has helped anyone with anything and if the price drops to $1k, good we buy more and wait for people like them to come buying at the top again in few years’ time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:11:09 AM

Bitcoin will not fall below 6k or 5k this year, the probable correction value is between 6k to 8k in this middle of the year but it will pump up again to 10 or 12k or more. So let's be hopeful that bitcoin will not crash anytime soon this year. As Russian government already adapted bitcoin , then i am confident it will not fall back to 5k.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:26:48 PM

I don't think it will drop that low. Bitcoin mining cost is around 4k-5k on average. If the price drop lower than that range, it'll not profit to mine anymore. Miner will start to buy bitcoin from exchange and the price will rise up again.
There are somethings that will never sound realistic and even if it eventually happens, so many of us will still be in the scene and doing our thing. In fact, that would even make a lot of sense anyway, considering that by then, all the weak hands would have left the market and the strong hands will be on ground feeding them their own vomit. Only if OP knew how he sounded with his statement, he will hide his account forever.

If you really want to know what I think about you right now, you will end up deleting this account and never come back to this forum. What is the point in what you just did, to tell people I told you so, peradventure it happens which every reasonable person know it will take only a huge blow on the crypto market to see something like this happening? If you wish you can sell everything that you have, no one cares and we are gladly going to be buying from you at this dip.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:39:10 PM

Bitcoin will not fall below 6k or 5k this year, the probable correction value is between 6k to 8k in this middle of the year but it will pump up again to 10 or 12k or more. So let's be hopeful that bitcoin will not crash anytime soon this year. As Russian government already adapted bitcoin , then i am confident it will not fall back to 5k.
That has already happened. Market manipulators are smart enough and know to what extent their dump and manipulation can be healthy. They don't want Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies to die. In February, Bitcoin did touch $6k. If the price continued to tumble below that range, panic would have taken over the market which means an ultimate loss to the bulk hodlers and that they never wanted. Right now, Bitcoin is in bull phase. Yesterday's drop was just because of Binance hacking rumor. Price is already recovering. I expect quarter 2 to be bull one
aditya6997 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:53:52 AM

Eventually bull phase will be over.
That has already happened. Market manipulators are smart enough and know to what extent their dump and manipulation can be healthy. They don't want Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies to die. In February, Bitcoin did touch $6k. If the price continued to tumble below that range, panic would have taken over the market which means an ultimate loss to the bulk hodlers and that they never wanted. Right now, Bitcoin is in bull phase. Yesterday's drop was just because of Binance hacking rumor. Price is already recovering. I expect quarter 2 to be bull one
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:34:17 AM

Ohhh we are on dip again. Price is now $8,700

Also eventually this bear phase will end soon but for now this bearish trend needs to be done. And for those who remains to be faithful needs to wait until the price of bitcoin goes up again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:38:22 AM

There would be a big down fall for bitcoin but that does not mean that bitcoin will remain to that situation. It is a good news for us because we can buy 1 btc easily. There is no need for us to buy bitcoin that expensive. Those multi millionaire who has a lot of btc will lose interest in bitcoin and run away but for us who still have trust on bitcoin will remain and that is the time that bitcoin will increase rapidly.
Yeah just watch it , this is the rare moment where you can buy Bitcoin cheaps , there's no guarantee you can see the same situation as now , an opportunity that might come only once! Keep an eye , prepare your money to go allin once you think the market would bounced back. It's worth the risk last time I did it.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
aditya6997 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:43:24 AM

Ohhh we are on dip again. Price is now $8,700

Also eventually this bear phase will end soon but for now this bearish trend needs to be done. And for those who remains to be faithful needs to wait until the price of bitcoin goes up again.
Whales are already leaving the market, look at the dip in number of transactions on daily basis. High transaction fees, high trading fees aren't the good sign for any commodity. And there is not much place left for small investors to gain profit.
alexmuro

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:04:55 AM

False news and panic is the main cause to crash the crypto markets. I want to say all " Don't panic and sell your Bitcoin and altcoins at a cheaper price". Hold your coins for better price.
That's true mate. For me, bitcoin will not crashed further, instead it is recovering. Only false news and negative speculations enable investors to refrain from trusting btc and start panic selling. But if they are wise enough, then they should HODL and have patience in waiting for another big spikes of increase to come.
thehook1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

False news and panic is the main cause to crash the crypto markets. I want to say all " Don't panic and sell your Bitcoin and altcoins at a cheaper price". Hold your coins for better price.
That's true mate. For me, bitcoin will not crashed further, instead it is recovering. Only false news and negative speculations enable investors to refrain from trusting btc and start panic selling. But if they are wise enough, then they should HODL and have patience in waiting for another big spikes of increase to come.

I agree with both of you.
I mean i don't consider my bitcoin investment like a short term..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: