Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to Crash further till 1000$?  (Read 909 times)
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

It will not happen, if it happens it will be a big disaster for all of us. Despite any analysis, I absolutely never believed the bitcoin price would crash to $1000.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

It's crashing real hard. Dropped 40% in a week! Maybe another 40% drop in this weekend! It's seems like it is falling down the hill. What do you think?

this is very unlikely to happen, bitcoin prices will not be easy to go down to about $ 1000, bitcoin demand and bitcoin enthusiasts very much and it is definitely the price of bitcoin when it drops it will be many who want to buy and auto prices will back up again.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:16:12 PM

It's crashing real hard. Dropped 40% in a week! Maybe another 40% drop in this weekend! It's seems like it is falling down the hill. What do you think?

this is very unlikely to happen, bitcoin prices will not be easy to go down to about $ 1000, bitcoin demand and bitcoin enthusiasts very much and it is definitely the price of bitcoin when it drops it will be many who want to buy and auto prices will back up again.
It seems to me that if this happens suddenly and bitcoin misses its price to $ 1000, then definitely, then will not believe in Bitcoin. I will also listen to those fantastic forecasts for 100,000 dollars or more for one Bitcoin. This will be a total disaster for Bitcoin.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

It seems to me that if this happens suddenly and bitcoin misses its price to $ 1000, then definitely, then will not believe in Bitcoin. I will also listen to those fantastic forecasts for 100,000 dollars or more for one Bitcoin. This will be a total disaster for Bitcoin.
I think that you should not pay attention to all these forecasts from $ 1,000 for Bitcoin, as well as $ 100,000 for Bitcoin. Firstly I do not think that big whales will give the opportunity So low to drop Bitcoin, And at the same time I do not see such a huge value of Bitcoin that the price goes up to 100,000 dollars.
ValerieChristaldi

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

I don't think that will ever happen. Maybe BTC price crashes to $4,000 but lower will be unlikely. As you can see after the dip the price went up to $9,000 already: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

I don't think that will ever happen. Maybe BTC price crashes to $4,000 but lower will be unlikely. As you can see after the dip the price went up to $9,000 already: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin

Yes there are bunch of people who have no idea about the block chain techNology and bitcoin but they are the first one to predict unrealistic figures like it bitcoin gains momentum they will predict it to cross $40k in a month and if dumps then they will post speculations like "end of bitcoin"so let's not get influenced by these speculations.

Am I spamming? Report me!
trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

$6000 is the dip and it can never become any cheaper. People are waiting to buy more cheap bitcoin and the more bitcoin you sell, the more people will buy your bitcoin. Bitcoin does not have a big usage in this world but it truly affect the market in many ways. That is why it is still valuable to many people round the world

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:00:15 PM

The decline trend has ended today as bitcoin return traded above $9,000 today and strongly believe that it may likely hit $15,000 before any other little correction will take place.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

Yah it has dropped, but compared to January 2017, we are far better ahead of 900 percent. So no worries. Utilyse this situation to buy as many coins as you can. Better invest in the cheaper rated coins and few costly coins which promises of huge return in short while. We expect minium of $25K to $30K this year end. Lets wait and see this year's growth ratio.
Rsiyz

Activity: 138
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

how much will cost us dollar?
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:35:25 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 01:53:59 AM by jaocoincrypto18

I think you should hold your coin because Bitcoin still is the most promising investments of today in talking of long term. In addition there are lot of development that are now happening in favor of Bitcoin like the US Congress now recognized and appreciated the existence of Bitcoin and the Blockchain technology. This progress will make Bitcoin even more trusted as investments so therefore we will expect some positive movement of the price soon.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:47:33 PM

I think you should hold your coin because Bitcoin still is the most promising investments of today in talking of long term. In addition there are lot of development that are now happening in favor of Bitcoin like the US Congress now recognized and appreciated the existence of Bitcoin and the Blockchain technology. This progress will make Bitcoin even more trusted as investments so therefore we will expect some positive movement of the price soon.
there is such information that the FBI is looking for some problems related to the crypto currency and therefore will try to influence the market of crypto currency. I think that it can adversely affect and soaked. But if Congress still accepts such a decision, then perhaps the market is stabilizing.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

if the price drops to $ 1k is unlikely to be possible and the possibility is impossible because bitcoin has a very limited supply and has a very high demand, not only that now the mining is also very difficult to get bitcoin because every level of difficulty is always on upgrade.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:55:36 PM

Theoretically it might happen if most of the people who holds bitcoin will dump theirs, but it is unlikely to happen today, since real investors had already taken notice of cryptocurrencies and not only that, conglomerates are also looking into the technology of bitcoin, and with this move, there is no doubt that the price will rise, even if there would be a regulation, bitcoin will still remain to be anonymous and still is much faster than banks, when it comes to transactions, though there are also a lot of coins that arr similar to bitcoin in characteristics, the risk is much greater, since it will depend on th dev of the coin if it will work and also within the community of that coin.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

Those people who said that it's going to drop to $1000 is losing their mind. They had lost their belief in btc because of disappointment that they just want it to go down.
They just really wish it could happen so they can buy in at a lot lower price. If it happens, I am sure a lot of people will even end up missing it, considering how the market would rather respond to moments like that. It is just a matter of days or even weeks, and very soon, I am sure we will get to know where the bottom really is, but for now, there is really nothing anyone can say as the market can do as it pleases.

At the same time, a rally may start at any time as everyone wants to hop in. The chances of seeing us breaking below the last dip would be 50:50 which means anything is still possible. I would not want to be too comfortable right now though as any little thing can bring about a quick one for the market and it would be nice to either be getting out or in fast as the case may be for a trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: